A Thank You from Eddie Cahill

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Hey guys! Eddie asked me to pass this along to all of you and to ka990, who did a fantastic job with the Fugly Ties fan project!

:D

2. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

I e-mailed his manager this morning (see Fugly Tie project thread) asking him to confirm he definitely got it!! :lol: Eddie, your timing sucks! :D

Sooo glad he liked it and thanks sooo much to everyone who took part and thanks especially to Top and Mrs G for putting up with all my pms and e-mails both before and during the project! :lol: I had such fun co-ordinating it and it's great he got it and responded - Eddie, you're a star! ;) *is a very happy bunny*

3. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Wow, it's great that he got it and that he loves it :D That was what I really was hoping for.

Thank you everyone envolved for making this possible, and especially thanks to those who took their time not just to write a note but to organize all the stuff. Thank you!

Flack and hus fugly ties will never be forgotten!

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Nice one Eddie! I'm glad he liked it. :)

Thanks to ka990 for organising it all too. The fugly tie project was fun.

5. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Eddie seems like such a sweetheart. That was really, really nice of him to pass along a little a note. Glad he liked the project.

Great job, ka990! And great job to all who participated. I know a bunch of us had fun with our fugly ties one night at dinner.

6. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

Aww. That just made me all warm and squishy inside. :D I'm glad he liked it.

7. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I'm glad he liked the project. Thanks to the mods and Ka990 for making it possible!!

8. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Aw, yay, I'm glad that Eddie liked the project. He seems like such a nice person!
    Thank you to everyone who helped make it possible for all of us!!

9. Hillicious

Hillicious Hit and Run

Ladies, you're the sweetest. What a nice gesture. Um, are there plans to send Hawkes a 4-pack of boxer briefs...or a book of hymns for his "guitar". Okay, I'm kidding...well, not so much. :eek:?

10. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

wow, he is so incredibly sweet!! :D our fantastic sense of humor, that sounds awfully kind! ;) He is such a nice man! And ofcourse, thanks again for all the mods and all the other people that made it possibly to make and send eddie this great project! :D

11. Lonia

Lonia Witness

Aw, that's great! He's such a nice person! Glad to hear that he liked it! And thanks to all who made the project possible!

12. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Aww! Eddie's a gem! Thanks for replying Eddie, glad ya liked it!

And big hugs to all involved in organising the fanproject, especially karen for co-ordinating it!!! *hugs*

13. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

He's already got a dozen or so pairs of underwear from a few of us. What more could a guy want than that? They're in charge of buying their own damn underwear.

14. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

^ Yeah, Hillicious, shoulda been here last summer when we sent him our panties. He's yet to model any of them for us though. :(

15. Hillicious

Hillicious Hit and Run

Oooooh so Hill Hawkes should have a shrine? This makes for good t.v.; CSI NY on Wisteria Lane. I knew that someone was taking good care of him because he seemed to be well versed--mentioning the classiness of La Perla and all. I'll toss him a pair of Agents (Provocateur) at his next book signing. Yup, I should've been here sooner, sounds like PURE entertainment. Ooooooh, Mrs. G has got a little freak in her! Okay, fill me in, what else have you ladies done?