Exam Results..

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by LemonJelly06, Aug 16, 2007.

1. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

I know at the moment i'm waiting for my A-level results, and am currently waiting up to check the UCAS website to see if I've been accepted into my uni choices. Just wondering if anyone else around here is waiting on results or anything like that? Good luck to anyone getting any! :D

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Is this only for university exams? Or can it be high school too? :) For my high school ones I got:

Science: 83% :(
    Geography: 92%
    Religion: 90%

And I forget my first semester, lol.

3. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

I'm in the middle of my Trials (it's essentially the "trial" end of year exams, except it's still worth 40% of our final grade)

Had 6 last week, still got 2 tomorrow. I can pretty much guarantee that I failed English and Maths Extension, but I think I did ok in Chemistry, Maths and French. Still got Legal Studies and one French exams left, and then I'm free...for 2 months, and then I have the MAJOR end of year exams...

4. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Well, we have AP classes at our school, and I got my scores back over the summer.
    They give you a grade from 1-5 (I being the worst), and if you do well enough, you can get college credit.

AP US History: 3 (not what I was hoping for, but I passed)
    AP Language and Composition: 4, which I was happy about.

I won't be taking any really major exams until October, when I take the SAT. Scary stuff.

5. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Today's A level results day in the UK isn't it? How did everyone do? I get my GCSE results next week.

6. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

:eek: Great idea my lemony friend! Everyone want to know what happened today? Do ya, do ya? :p

I GOT INTO THE UNIVERSITY OF LINCOLN!

...:rolleyes:

Yep yep yep. *is rather pleased*
    I had to get 3 Cs minimum to get in there, and I got an A in Maths, and Cs in Biology and Chemistry. :D
    How did everyone else do? Is it just me and lemsip getting A level results today from this board?

7. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

I'm only in year 10, but my cousin got her A level results, and she did pretty good. My mate gets her GCSE results next week. PSG xxx

8. Chadini

Chadini Witness

Congrats everybody! I remember getting the envelope telling me what school I got in to. Fat envelope=good. Skinny envelope=bad.

9. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Can teachers post here? :lol:

I'm Head of Year 11 at school in the UK and my Gifted and Talented kids got A level ICT passes. Well, the 16 that did it did! 1A, 5Bs, 4Cs 3Ds 3Es. Fanastic for the 16 year olds who took it 2 years early! Proud of you all!

Big week for us next week. GCSE results! ARGGGHHHH!!!

Well done Eggy! What about you, Lemsip?

10. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

:lol: I found out before I opened mine because the school I got into had it's stamp on the front of the letter. :p (I didn't want to go there though....but that's a real long story. :rolleyes:)
    Did they do the AS over years 10 and 11, or just in year 11 or AS in y10 and A2 in y11, or...I could be here for ages. :lol: Congrats to them anywho, I tried to do that and it didn't go so well. lol

Thanks for the congrats, going out tonight to celebrate, I bet Lemsip's already started and that's where she is. :p

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Congrats eggy! that's great!

12. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Meh, I'll probably get my info about getting in university (of Lapland, the most northern University :p ) next week or so. I took big longer route (you usally have first chance to get there when you are 19) because I don't have energy to read entrance exam book 100 times so I'd know it word by word :p So I've finished cum laude in International Relations (plus have already some language thingies done and little bit of Political Science)

SO yeah... will be moving soon :rolleyes:

13. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

I got my A level results as well today. They all kinda sucked but it still got a place on the course i wanted. I got a C for geography (when i was predicted a B) and D's for biology and psychology( predicted D for bio and C for psych) Two of my friends also got lower grades then they needed but still got places at the uni's they wanted to go to. I get the feeling that for my course they were so desperate for people that they would accept anyone. LOL!

14. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Hey all i got my AS results today lets just say im not at all happy
    was 3 off a B in maths statistics
    C in ethics
    D's in Bio and Psych

so i got lots of resits to do :(

Well done everyone btw glad you got into uni :)

15. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Well done everyone!

And congratulations eggsy for getting into Lincoln. Are you doing forensics there? That's the course I want when I get that far :)