The Fake Spoiler Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by lilbug, Sep 2, 2006.

1. talyra

talyra Hit and Run

^I don't think Griss would do that to his roaches. Oh, wait, this is stuff that would never happen... ;)

- A big movie star is involved in a gruesome murder involving a stripper, three anacondas, a purple bow tie and a very sharp slice of mango. The Sherriff is totally understanding and keeps well back from the investigation, letting the press know only what they need to know, and generally being positive and encouraging towards Grissom and the team.

2. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

All of the team return early from their cases and hear singing coming from Grissom's office, they decide to take a peek and they see Hodges and Grissom :lol: singing...

I'm bringing sexy back
    Them other boys don't know how to act
    I think you're special whats behind your back
    So turn around and ill pick up the slack.
    Take em' to the bridge
    Dirty babe
    You see these shackles
    Baby I'm your slave
    I'll let you whip me if I misbehave
    It's just that no one makes me feel this way

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

The gang crashes on a tropical island and most of their clothes are lost. All the guys have to wear loincloths. (although that's scary on Ecklie...we can say he wasn't with them lol)

4. MrsGregHSanders

MrsGregHSanders Police Officer

Greg in a loincloth :D :eek: :D*faints*

5. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I actually dreamed this last night, it comes out that Nick has Leporiphobia! Which, thanks to my Psychology class is nothing more than a fear of rabbits. He's put on a case similar to Fur and Loathing and runs out of the building. With all of the others looking on.

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

NikkiJamez, did Hodges say to Nick, "What's up, Doc?"

7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:DNo, but for some reason Hodges was dressed up like a big pink Rabbit! :lol:

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Okay, so how about this:

The team is under the impression that poor Sara has died at the hands of that serial. Grissom is so very upset about it that his sensitive heart is overstraining and he suffers a heartattack in the lab and as a result of that dies.

But, the best is yet to come: Our beloved team of wonderfully skilled CSIs do not give up and for the sake of giving poor Grissom's soul closure, they keep looking for Sara until they find her (of course) - alive.

They're all very glad to have her back, but - out of respect for their recently deceased boss - they don't throw her a party but just give her all a hug. (The one Sofia is giving her is just very subtly longer and firmer, mind you...but that's a different spoiler :devil:)

9. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

Sara is trapped under the mustang the entire season and we see clips every three episodes of her surviving by eating random bugs and critters scurrying out of the heat. Season 8 finale... The team realizes she's gone and find her in the empty lot behind the lab.

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

:lol: :lol: good one Herz here's one, and this might not be to far off the mark.. a friend who's on another fan-site, says there's a rumor that Lady Heather will return with her grandaughter in tow and with her ex. [their seeing each other] to attend Grissom's and Sara's wedding..'the only one he's ever loved' and brings them a bizzare gift :eek:.. staye tuned, and congratulates them, and wishes them the best, and Sara's matron of honor will be Cath.. and Grissom's best man [after much pondering] chooses Brass!

11. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

Herzeleid, that's great.

Here's one.. Everyone finds out about Sara and search for a couple of hours. But they get tired and decide to just go out for a drive. On the drive they pass by Sara, trapped under the car. They slow down for a second, but everyone decides it's just for the best never to mention it again.

12. AnneM

AnneM Dead on Arrival

hahaha. :lol: some of these are very funny!
    ok here is my go..

.. Warrick suprises the hole team by leaving to be a fashion designer :cool:, wich he does very well, and Nick joins him to be a model :) And on hearing that, Sara is jelous cause that is here life long dream, and gives up grissom and leaves too. Only she doesn`t do it very well, and when she comes running back to grissom, she finds him engaged to Lady Heather.
    funny :lol:

13. Desertwind

OHHH, creepy Natalie escapes, and kidnaps Cath and Lady Heather, and locks them in a dark/dank basement.. the team is frantically searching for them, except Grissom and Sara, who are on a long needed vacation.. no word yet :rolleyes:

14. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Grissom has a mid-life crises and starts showing up to work on a Harley, in tight leather pants with a tattoo of "I *heart* bugs" on his arm.

15. Desertwind

Hilarious DJ :lol: I love it :lol: