Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goz

Goz Victim

Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

This is driving me insane...do we still not know or not if Jorja has signed for the next season?

2. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

she never went to juvie did she? Wasn't that the whole point, so that her brother didn't go either.

3. Stokes_Time

Stokes_Time Victim

sara will be only in the first 5 episodes or so.. i think she quit or something like that because of her relationship with Grissom.. i doubt that she will die after the whole living doll story..

and who's Hannah West??

4. AnneM

AnneM Dead on Arrival

Goz, it is very definet that sara will live. wheter or not she will be with any further than that, only the writers know.. It is a very strong spoiler saying it will be a "swing shift", with caterine supervising sara. that way we might see less of Jorja, but she will be there just the same. look back to page 13 and (maybe12)on what the others have written. so it is possible that the writers want to give Jorja & William (isn`t it?) a little break. if (and it is very likley) sara will live, I think that Jorja has signed up for season 8. :) jippi (Norwegian for jahoo :D )

5. chip1989

chip1989 Dead on Arrival

i could live with the fact we see very little of her - at least she isnt dead, maybe in the future they will show more Sara than they are planning.

6. Chadini

Chadini Witness

I think that it certainly is a good sign. *crosses fingers*

7. Bev

Bev Pathologist

I'm at the point there are so many spoilers flying around and they all have different meanings, that I'll believe it when I see it on TV. I'm sure some of you feel the same way. ;-)

8. Goz

Goz Victim

Cheers AnneM. I can live with smaller doses of GSR, just didn't want Sara to die...she's my fav!! :D

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Hannah West was a character in the 6th season 18th ep called "Unusual Suspect" she is played by 'Juliette GogLlia' In the ep her [Hannah] brother Marlon was on trial for the murder of a high school girl. During the trial Hannah on the stand confessed to the crime.

Hannah had the IQ of a genius so she was in high school at age 12 at the time. So the CSI's set about proving that the brother did it, and that there was no way Hannah could have. In the end the jury found the brother not guilty but no one could prove that Hannah did or didn't do it.

Until she whispered to Sara at the end, "I didn't kill Stacy. Marlon did".

Hope that helps I included the link to the script then gave a brief run down of the ep. She is/was definitly smart and sneaky.

10. Bev

Bev Pathologist

Thanks Destiny. That helped a lot. I couldn't remember her at all.

11. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Administrator Administrator

Reiterating what the mod said.

Guys, it's OK to dissent. Heck, this place would be boring if it were a 100% gush board. Discussion implies occasional disagreement.

It's all in how you do it. Explaining rationally why you feel that a match-up is not ideal is one thing, insulting others (as in "get a life") is not.

My response if someone would tell me to "get a life" in response to a post of mine would be, well, unprintable. ;) That is a comment that is not made to advance a discussion, but to stomp it out, and/or to intimidate.

And this is supposed to be about discussing.

Another thing. If you find yourself getting angry about what people on here are saying (either pro the ship or anti the ship), then I strongly suggest that you log off until you can be calm again.

It's a measure of good writing that a show can get us to invest emotionally in make-believe characters. But at the end of the day, that's all they are, make-believe. No one should be getting angry, or lashing out at real people on account of them. That's just not right. It's a sign that you need to step away for a bit.

My opinion on various ships over time has become that while I may like a certain couple, it's my like. I never become angry if people disagree. Why? They're not real. Plus - just like in real life, what may appeal to me may not appeal to someone else. And that's fine. It's not obligatory that everyone has the same opinion. In fact, it's damned boring.

Carry on. But please, treat each other with respect. Even if you disagree with an individual. Especially if you disagree with an individual.

12. Stokes_Time

Stokes_Time Victim

yeah thanks Destiny

i remember her now ^^

13. Destiny

You are both welcome, and thanks to our Admin Bonz for stopping by with the advice it was very sound.

14. DC_FC

DC_FC Guest

I thought at the end of the previous series sara was trapped under her car from a car crash constructed by the miniture killer

15. Destiny

Yep you are correct, she was trapped and left in a cliffhanger until this season, at the time it was not known whether or not she re-signed her contract (Ie see thread "Sare live or die" or individual character discussion for her) The powers that be tried to keep it a mystery but apparently she does survive as it is said that she is in eps. But spoilers are meant as a guide to what might happen, not necessairly what will happen that is only determined when the episode airs. ;)

So if I haven't cleared up your confusion how can we help to do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.