George/Nick:Texan Charm #7

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chadini

Chadini Witness

I am glad that you got to see the Experience. Nick was shown probably the most out of any of the other CSIs and he was just too hot. He was all smiles and I agree the hair was great :cool:

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself OnlyTruth. It comes to Boston next month. We only go into Boston at the most of once a year and were just there for the Star Wars exhibit. Don't know if I can get there for this one! :( It all depends on how long it is there.

Susan

3. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Sounds like you had a great time there. Sadly I doubt anything like that would hit the UK at all so I have to live through all your experiences here. :)

4. Amy777

Amy777 Rookie

I know this is going to sound kind of stupid but, I know there will be someone in here that could answer my question. What episode was it that Nick held the baby? I remember the victim was a woman and Nick said they had another victim (because of the baby) He looked so sweet with the baby.

Just kind of a side thing, since this is the Nick thread. I was home visiting my mother sometime in the middle of the season and my mom and I got talking about CSI. She said that she had not been watching it lately "...besides, Nick has not been on for more than a couple minutes anyway." (My mom does not profess to being a Nick fan)

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Hi Amy the episode in question is Law Of Gravity. It was the last show with Keppler in it.

6. Jacquie

:) Rescued from the bottom of page 1.

So have we discussed what our favourite Nick moment(s) from season 7 were. I know for most of us it will be anytime he was on the screen :) One of my favourite moments in the bar scene in Ending Happy when the drunk bartender collapsed :lol: If tptb ever do outtakes that would be one I would like to see. I wonder how many takes it took to do it.

7. Stokes_Time

Stokes_Time Victim

Hai People :D

Im new here and my english is't verry good so im sorry about that haha

I'm totally Stoked about Nick ^^ :cool:wehehe
    so i really need to figure this all out caus i don't understand all this stuff... :confused:
    but we'l see :)

see ya :)

8. Babs

Babs Pathologist

Hi ya'll. Okay I wanna ask something.

The most off you know that I am also a real big fan of George. I send two times now a photo with the question if he want so sign it for me. That has been 2 years ago by now.Did anyone of you ever try go get a autographed picture from him? and took that also so long before you had it back? I know and understand that he is busy etc, but 2 years?

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Babs if you sent him the photo that you wanted signed that might be the problem, alot of stars have preset pictures that are already signed that get sent out to the fans.

While you are right it can take a while due to the fact that they are busy and alot of mail comes in and some are security sensitive so it might take them a while, I personally don't know how long it takes.

Also to be sure did you send your request with a SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope)? if you are not sure what that is (or anyone not sure) you have to stamp the envelope and put your name and address info on it (in the spot where it would be sent to you) then put that into the envelope you are sending to the person. Make sure that the SASE is big enough to hold a picture of say 8 by 10 (the bigger the envelope the safer you are).

If anyone else has sent for an autograph could you please help Babs out with the possible time frame. Thanks.

10. Babs

Babs Pathologist

Thnx Destiny, yeah I send a photo that I asked him to autograph, and i also send a SASE with it ;)...Well I asked it because a friend of mine is crazy about WP and she already had 2 photo's back from him, and that was in almost 2 a 3 months...So I was just wondering. I really hope that one day I get the photo's back with the autograph from him ;)

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

You are welcome. Well Two years is alot of time, one year max I could see but hmm I would give it a bit longer and then maybe try for one they already have set up, many stars are different, even in timing.

12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I don't know how long it takes with a TV star. The last time I attempted it I was only around 10, so it's been a while. :lol: I do know that for NASCAR drivers it takes a long time because of the sheer volume some of them get and how much time each day they have to devote to signing things. Most of my autographs come from Creation Conventions or auto shows where I am there in person.

You also need to think of the U.S. Postal system, which I have little faith in. When I was in college we had to reconstruct my medical history because all my medical records were lost in the mail. :(

Personally I'd check your address and try again. 2 years is an awful long time and it may have gotten lost somewhere along the way.

Susan

13. Jacquie

Hi Stokes_Time

Welcome to the wonderful world of all things George Eads/Nick Stokes :) Don't worry about your English. When it comes to GE we all figure things out :)

Babs I rec'd autographed pics from hockey players and didn't wait that long. Now we are talking well over 30 years ago :lol: I would be inclined to try what Destiny suggested and just ask for a pic and see what happens. Good luck all the same.

14. Babs

Babs Pathologist

Thnx, I am gonna give that a try. Maeby that goes faster ;)....And well keeping my fingers crossed that one day the photos will come back ;)...

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Babs, down in the Merchandise forum there is a thread with advice about autographs and how to be successful getting them. I don't know if anyone has had one from George but if you read through it you might pick up some useful information. Good luck... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.