Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Fruitbat, Jun 5, 2007.

1. CSINicole

CSINicole Police Officer

I think I might start drooling!Yea, Im new to CSI NY!

Ok. I really need to stop looking at pics of Mac!

*Slaps self*Taylor Nicole! KNOCK IT OFF!
    BUT I JUST CANT RESIST!

ok. i had my moment. he had sexy sideburns.wow.i never relized that!

2. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Well hello Nicole....welcome to the lists....and I see that you are a woman of discerning taste so without further ado have a welcome gift....

[​IMG]

One of my favorite images of Mac.... :D :D :D :D

3. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

*gives a little scream* (little because my boss is less than five feet away)

Fruitbat! A little warning next time! :devil:

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Welcome to the Mac-Madness, CSINicole! It's great to have another Mac fan here. :)
    And Fruitbat, what a lovely pic, it's from s1, right? God, if he looked at me like that, I'd melt into a puddle on the floor, flow into a nearby gutter, then reform myself, jump out of the gutter and drag him back down there with me... :devil: :devil: :devil:

5. CSINicole

CSINicole Police Officer

WOW!His eyes are just sooooo....GREEEEEEEEEN! He is like majorly SEXY!

6. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

[​IMG]

gOOD MORNIG LADIES...Lovely pic there FB. :)

Here's a special drool pic for all us girls. Enjoys :) :)

7. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Aahh Fruitbat, I'm glad I didn't see that pic while I was at work. Sooo swweet. I love it :D

Nicole welcome to the thread. *Girls, I didn't see any warnings*. Here it goes: no food and no beverages while you're in this gutter.

Luving :devil: it can - and I mean really can - get any wetter than that :devil: :devil: :devil: Your rock.

8. CSINicole

CSINicole Police Officer

k. no food. no drinks. get it, got it, good! he is waaaaaaaaay sexy wen wet! I think they should put warnings an all of his pics!

9. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

girls i have been away too long!!
    first my comp got a virus poor baby :( then i have been on ma hols woo!!
    but i have been sat here drooling thru all these pics and realise its bin the best time outta the lot :)
    my fave mac pic :)

10. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

hello nicole

welcome to the amazing thread that is the mac thread. I think this is about the only thread with a swimming pool so our macky can be wet 24 7! lol.

11. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

*El steeples fingers together* Excellent, another one joins the thread... AW, Welcome Nicole, Hiyas everyone :D

Thanks for all the fab piccies lately, I know i've been a little slack lately, so I'm back with just a few to help keep everyone' gutter happily motoring along...

I looked long and hard for a few Macky pics that already have a little bit of that gorgeous stubble. They've got him with stubble, they gave him another leather jacket in Heart of Glass, c'mon now TPTB, let's get the man his sideburns back... puh-leeeeease???? Ah well, until the much pant-icipated premier with Stubbly!Mac, here's two to gaze upon...

~ Man-A-Mile Mac (I'd go the extra for him, lemme tell ya :p)
    [​IMG]

aaaaaaaand...

~ Oedipusly Hexing Mac, looking gorgeous in a nice blazer...
    [​IMG]

Enjoy, y'alls

;)

12. Stella

Stella Rookie

Hi, Nicole *waves at you* It's great to have a new Taylor girl around. Have fun here and enjoy the Mac hotness altough I'm sure you do it already. :D

Thanks you all for the HOT piccies from Macky. ;)

Oh, and El thankies for the fantastic hawwt pics! :D Did I already say that he looks soo hot? In the secon pic he look so fab and..well, of course hot. :D

13. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Welcome to the Mac Madness, CSINicole! It's always great to have another fan of discerning taste! :D (And rrrrowrrrr, sexy piccies, ladies! Many thankees!)

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

LMH, omg, that pic is so hot and your poem is cool and very true. :devil:
    Elwood, the pics you posted are gorgeous too, especially the one from Man a Mile. My season 1 dvd set came yesterday, and I just watched Blink - which reminded me of exactly why I fell in love with Mac in the first place and made me love him even more. I'd forgotten how many lovely Macky Moments there are in that ep, I think my faves are:

1. When he's with the woman who is in the coma thing, he's so gentle and respectful around her, and the scene where he talks to her about Claire is amazing.

2. When he's talking to Stella about talking to the victim and he's all angsty, even close to tears.

3. The scene with the killer-doctor, our first glimpse of Pissy!Mac. Yummy.

4. The final scene at Ground Zero, just because it's wonderful and it brings a tear to my eye every time I watch it.

Throughout the whole ep, I just want to hug Mac and take all his pain away. He wouldn't get any more sleep though, not with what I'd have planned for him... :devil: :devil:

I also watched Officer Blue, which has Very!Pissy!Mac in that confrontation with the killer, and Pissy!Mac in the fight with Stella, and which has Uniform!Mac at the end. We even see a Macky smile, which is quite rare in season 1. Oh, and we get that adorable scene with Jane Parsons, where he stutters as he asks 'Can I have...have it back?' (the model bullet). And JP definitely flirts with him in that scene, I think. Well, who wouldn't? I know I would. well, I'd do a lot more than flirt, actually... :devil: :devil: :devil:
    Sorry for ranting, here is a nice pic to make up for it. It is from CSICaps.
    [​IMG]

15. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

El thanx for those piccies. A good evenings snark. :devil: * drools al over the screen and get inspiration for yet another wall* :lol: *inhales piccie so sweet dreams are on*. This is getting addicted. :lol: :lol: