You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsGirlMel, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

:rolleyes: Just heard Rihanna's "S.O.S." and the 1st thing on my mind was "the bomb"!

2. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

-when the olive oil advert comes on and you think of the olive oil episode and olive oil and ties.

-when your on holiday in la and al you do is look for people who may be the cast of csi (i actually saw a carminealike) :eek:

and the best that i think we all can apreciate is when you sit infront of the tv on csi ny night and when the theme tune plays and it comes on you get that fuzzy warm happy feeling. :p :)

3. Cassie

Cassie Police Officer

- when you hear your parents talking about a Mac Apple laptop and you go like "Mac in the big Apple?" :lol: I know I'm crazy.

-or when your sister's (2) and she's trying to sing the theme song while you just stand there and play the fake guitar and encourage her.

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

You know when you watch to much csiny when you are on holiday and see a bar called 'Stella's bar' and suddenly get excited!!!

5. NOLAGRRL

NOLAGRRL Witness

-you refer to the dirt and stuff in your shoe bag as "trace"

-you refill the Q-tip jar and think you really need to be swabbing for evidence :p

6. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Your dog licks you in the face and you refer to the drool on your glasses as "high velocity dog spatter."

7. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

Which then caused "high velocity coffee splatter" all over the monitor when I read this....... :lol: :lol:

8. NOLAGRRL

NOLAGRRL Witness

I just realized I was asking for advice on LJ about making friends in my new city and what the hell "style code in effect" means using the quote "Okay you guys are going to have to explain this to me like I'm a five year old" and didn't even realize it until after I had posted. I have thus spent the last five minutes snickering to myself. Maybe I really have been watching too much CSI:NY. Nah...

9. CarolineAmanda

CarolineAmanda Witness

omg my mother does that!

10. CarolineAmanda

CarolineAmanda Witness

been there and done that, lol!

11. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

you spend all day thinking about your NY ship's new thread name.

12. Stella

Stella Rookie

You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When... you have self printed wallpapers from your favourite couples like SMacked, Pac and from the whole cast of CSI:NY on each of your walls..just everywhere. :D Seriously, my room looks like that. ;)

...when you're at work and all you can do is writing future scenes for your own CSI:NY story. Done that and nobody noticed it. ;)

13. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

...you realize in the middle of a very important press conference that your voice recorder is exactly the same Flack has in 'The ride in' and you decide to take it and examinate it while all the jurnalists look at you with weird faces.

14. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

...you look at a magazine spread about decoratiing, and notice that the children's place cards say Aiden and Claire, and you cry a little. (Or alot...)

I wish I had a scanner to show you guys the pic... (I'm Not Crazy!)

15. CrushinOnMesser

CrushinOnMesser Dead on Arrival

I'm addicted :devil:. I think about how cute they would be together... and I hate Lindsay for messing Danny up :mad:.
    It's so, so sexy when they do it :D.

and also...
    -When you use the term "KINKapoodle" as a nickname for your significant other ;).
    -Melt everytime you hear that hot and sexy New York accent :D.
    -You'd prefer a man in a tank-top :)... always. (they could always take it off later :devil:)
    -Think of hidden messages or codes on t-shirts. (thanks to Shane)
    -You play air-keyboards whenever you hear the theme song.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.