Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

Yes i had realized I had spelt it wrong after the fact,I know how to spell it, I was really out of it when i was putting that and that is why I did spelt it wrong.

nice pics!!thanks for sharing :)

2. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

I just watched the movies "Hart's War" and finally saw "Dazed and Confused" and let me tell you I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time during Dazed and Confused. :lol: I'm sorry but he was hilarious in that movie. As for "Hart's War," I just wished they would have shown Rory more, but hey I'll take what I can get. : )

3. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

4. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

I was so bad! I forgot that The Company was on! *Slaps Self* so I missed the first hour! :(

5. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

awesome pics calleighspeedle! thanks for sharing!
    and thats awesome that you finally got to see harts war and dazed and confused timspeedlefan! d&c is by far one of my fave rory movies ever, right next to empire records.

that sucks about missing the first hour :( hopefully you'll get to watch the rerun thats on at 10 pm.

6. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

nice pics!! i really like the second one, thank you for sharing :)

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

ok fisrt :( Rory was hardly in this ep of the Company!! second :( They almost caught Rory/Yevgeny!!!! third :eek: Rory's hair!!! it was shaved!! :eek: fourth Rory spoke more russian!!!! :D fifth :( Yevgeny's girlfriend Azalia is missing!!!!
    EDIT: so those who haven't seen the ep won't be spoiled :D

8. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Need4Speed...if you wouldn't mind, could you please use spoiler code when talking about 'the Company'? That way those who don't mind spoilers can highlight and read them, and those who haven't yet had time to watch tonight's episode (like me) and don't wish to be spoiled can avoid reading them.

Thanks. :)

9. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

calleighspeedleLOVE the second pic! I love his little hat...
    WHAT?!?!?! Rory spoke RUSSIAN?!?!?! *squeals with delight* Oh yeah, oh yeah!!! Bring on the Russian!!! :lol: :devil:

10. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I wonder how the ratings faired for last nights second instalment? Apparently the first night only averages a share of 2.9million viewers :eek: Those would be considered poor maybe average ratings for the UK, nevermind USA :p

11. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Aw man, I really wanna see this! *sob* I can't wait until BBC gets their ass in gear and show us Brits!!! Oooh, maybe YouTube has something!

12. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Nothing on YT I checked :p but I don't think we'd be allowed to talk about that on here even if there was :p

It will be released on DVD Region 1 in October so if you have a Multi region DVD player you could get it then for about £20 plus postage.

Speaking of ordering region 1 dvds I was lookin on Amazon.com and you can pre order Season 5 Miami, it's released on 30th oOctober and its around $42 Dollors and come October they will have only shown upto 516 on Channel 5. I'm well thinkin' about purchasing it. $42 = £21 plus $7 P&P and Airport Taxes that are usually added. That comes to less that £25 still for an entire season. Seaason 4 part 1 (first 12 episodes) are retailing ar £30 in the shop. I think my Region 0 DVD player was a tremendous investment :D

13. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Wow! £25 for the whole season? That's really good! How do you find out what Region your DVD player is? Because, if I can play all regions, i am so gonna get the DVD!

14. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

It will be region 2. All UK dvd players are region 2. I specifically got a region-less DVD player online and programmed it to Region 0 to play all regions.

Best investment I ever did. US Dvds are soooooo much cheaper and they are released weeks months and sometimes upto a year in advance. Its Brill :cool:

15. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

if you missed anything or if you just want to see Rory again you can watch full episodes on TNT website.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.