The CSI: Miami Blooper Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by quickbeam_cw, May 24, 2006.

1. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

*points finger* I knew the one from Rio looked familier but i just couldn't put my finger on it... *puts finger on it* Thanks for pointing that out. :lol:

The directors should know better. "Oh nobody will notice. Not even the fans." HA! Yeah, bullplop. Bullplop i say! :lol:

2. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Haha yea. I was just watching 'One Night Stand' and I was thinking to myself, "Hmm, I've see that warehouse before." And I have 'Rio' recorded so I looked it over jsut to make sure. :p

3. ALYSSA_TOGO

ALYSSA_TOGO Victim

in the curse og the coffin ep ryan and eric go to the graveyard at night, then the next morning calligh(sp) and ryan go to the graveyard. but they suposedly solved the case in a day.

4. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

In Born to Kill, in the end when Alexx puts the body in the "freezer", her hair is in a bun. Than there's another shot of her after she just closed the "freezer" and her hair isn't in a bun anymore.

5. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I noticed the Alexx's-hair-goof the night the episode first aired. I think I was the first to post it. :D
    If you go to the previous page of this thread-(page 4) and scroll just a little over 1/2 way down, you'll see where I quoted myself from. :)

6. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Re: The CSI: Miami Blooper Thread!!!

I don't wanna hear one word about double posting. Look at the date of ^^THAT^^ post. Now look at the date of THIS post. See the difference??? The edit time has been expired for quite a while. Now for the blooper...which, I guess, is actually more of a recycled shot. I thought this was the most appropriate thread to mention it in.
    It involes when Horatio is in the ballastics lab firing that gun off several times in the season 5 episode Backstabbers. During Horatio's first shot with that gun, that shot showing the bullet exiting the gun, losing its outer shell and hitting a big square block of gel is in the opening credits. The first episode that appeared in was the season one episode Kill Zone at 25 minutes 24 seconds on the DVD. Don't believe me??? If you have seasons one and five on DVD, check it out for yourselves. ;)

7. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Er, yes, thanks Carolyn. Us Mods do notice these things, lol. ;) ie. we look at when posts were made and only mention double posting when it occurs before the 24 hour editing time frame has elapsed.

8. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

well the TPTB have a habbit of recycling scenes...remember the gator scrambling into the water? i mean how many times can you show that gator scramble into the damn water!? also i KNOW that they recycle scenes because once in a s5 ep...can't remember which one...but it was an out side shot of the lab and you see Speed in the background. Speed for crying out loud! now you know after seeing that, that they recycle scenes.

9. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

I'm going have to look for that. Either the lab's haunted and they need to invite the ghost whisperer on for a crossover or somebody screwed up big. LOL

10. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Maybe the cameraman was shot in the head like Delko and was having those hallucinations.

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I thank DOUBLEHELIX for bringing this to my attention! In "deep freeze" during Eric & Natalia's hug, Nat had her head on HIS RIGHT shoulder. Then when you see Eric's face, her head is on HIS LEFT shoulder (when he moves her hair). Then when Stetler is seeing them, her head is back on HIS RIGHT shoulder again.

Im not real sure this one is a blooper but its something that bugs me....in "under suspicion" H was a suspect in his girlfriend's murder. The whole team was on that case, even Calleigh getting dna from his hands, but yet in "internal affairs" the team was not allowed to go near Natalia's case. WTF?

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

well maybe because they were Horatio's only hope to clear his name?

13. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

That may be a case of I am the Boss, and therefore the rules don't apply to me. :confused: that kinda bugs me, though.

Of course, I've been told 'do as I say not as I do' all time growing up. :rolleyes:

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I was just watching a repeat of "darkroom" (S5) the other night. Heres the oops...Horatio sends Natalia to Anya's house to collect any possible evidence, she takes the answering machine. Later..on the boat, Natalia reaches for Anya's necklace & Ryan says "no don't touch it, you can't collect evidence from this case".

15. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i noticed that too. allthough i was dissapointed! Dish info for the ep said it was supposed to be Curse of the Coffin!
    :(