Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Hunter, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

;) ;) He displayed so much more passion in "NYPD Blue" and it showed in the pics.

:p :p Prefer his look now, more mature and controlled, but not to the Superhero extreme. What happened to H's humanity? :( :(

2. CSINicole

CSINicole Police Officer

OMG! THAT PICS IS SEXY!

sorry about being MIA! 2 days ago was like the movie Twister for my area. 2 twister in one day. and one had to form like a half-mile down the road from my house. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE stiches! SO ITCHY!

well anyway. those pics, there is no way you can NOT drool uncontrobly!

3. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Wow, CSINicole, glad you're OK. :) Hope you didn't have too much damage...

I would take H/DC anytime...God the man is F-I-N-E!!! :devil:

For today's hotness...
    [​IMG] The H of today...

or
    [​IMG] The JK of yesterday...

I don't care... I love them both!!! :D :devil:

4. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

For those interested in the season 5 DVD's, the box prominently features H. Check it out! [​IMG]

5. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

OMG, horatiosangel that first pic!
    SO HOT :devil:...that look he has yummy! :devil:

6. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:rolleyes: Interesting contrast in those two pics. :rolleyes:

:devil: :devil: So many have commented on how much DC has aged. However, when you look at those two photos, I see him as maturing very well. ;) Personally, I prefer today's look! ;) ;)

:p :p SCRUMPTIOUS ! ! :p :p

7. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

thanks for the pics Horatiosangel only wish i had the chance to see DC in NYPD Blue :(

8. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Oh I decided to buy the second season of Blue (had resisted cause I didn't want to pay too much for DC in 4 episodes) but I eventually caved ;)

Just done a 4 episode marathon this afternoon....oh so good, I just love John Kelly...he and Janice were just so sweet in the first two episodes....so sad though I'm missing him already.

9. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Absolutely! :D I'm not sure how I missed your post MD, but apologies for the delayed reaction. ;)

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

:eek: OMG!!!! those pics are so sexy!!!!!!! :D wow!!! *faints and lets DC perform CPR* ok!! wow *thanks DC* I'm ok!! those pics just!! wow!!! there's no words to describe how sexy that man is! so i'm gonna start a DC hug and or something else :devil: line!!!! *takes DC in closet and locks door* *peeks out* please take a nuber and get in line ladies!! *closes door and has fun with DC :devil:*

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I think it's an interesting question -- Perhaps it has something to do with his character as a whole? (Respects his oath) Or does he have other outlets that allow him to stay calm around suspects? He did once say "The science is my discipline." ;)

Any thoughts?

12. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

It wouldn't speak well for H to take his "bottled up rage" out on suspects. He'd have a brutality (excessive force) suit coming at him every day.

Remember H's suspect who claimed brutality in "After The Fall"? That happens every day.

Aside from that, fist fighting is usually unproductive in the best of circumstances. And it definitely isn't H's style. He's into science, not street brawling.

The police academy stresses that officers not touch the suspects unless absolutely necessary. Even when making an arrest extreme care must be taken so no 'undue' force can be claimed.

13. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

As I answered Fbobby in the other post:

That might be because some suspects are high on drugs and won't feel a thing so they are uncontrollable. Once a police officer identifies himself, anyone attempting to attack him would be committing a crime. So Horatio can just pull a gun to try to protect himself and not take any unnecessary risks. Besides, this is not about Walker, Texas Ninja; it is about solving the crime.

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

*peeks out of closet with DC to answer question* and remember what H said in one ep, can't remember the name due to memory loss from looking at too many sexy pics of DC, but he was about to punch a suspect but then he backed off and said "Get him out of here before i soil my reputation" so i thnik part of it has to do with the fact that he has to keep up his reputaion as a good guy who follows the rules and doesn't assult suspects due to prvokation(sp?) *goes back in closet with DC*

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I thnk it's down to H's personality. My ex-boss was like that, she had the perfect calm on her face even if all hell broke lose or there were crazy people yelling in her face or insulting her. She have no reaction and stay calm. She was cool like that and most people respected her for that.

But H did "lose it" a couple of times, I can't remember whihc episode, that guy Bob insulted Raymond Sr and H smacked the coffee cup out of Bob's hand. Or in 'Lost Son' after Speed died, H pushed the suspect around till Yelina reminded him there were news crews around. And of course in 'Rio' with Riaz and in 'Under Suspicion' when he punched Walter Dresden.

So H does lose his cool, but maybe mildly, but not outright fist-fights. Why should you when you got a gun?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.