Dr. Peyton Driscoll/Claire Forlani Thread #1

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by ker, Oct 1, 2006.

1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Hmmm, I do modelling in my spare time--I usually smile. :) Even in candids, she seems non-smiley. :lol: That sounds pretty weird.

Have you guys seen Meet Joe Black?

2. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Well whadda I know. :lol:

I'm pretty sure I've seen a few smiley pics of her. Should be more though, she's got a nice smile.

Meet Joe Black? It was alright, I'm not really a big Brad Pitt fan; I thought she was very good, so was Anthony Hopkins. Pitt was okay, but I like his work more in the vein of 12 Monkeys and the Oceans series. Never saw Babel, heard it was good.

She was pretty young in that, wasn't she?

3. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:D THAT would be awesome to see. tptb, can you hear our plea? :p

stella GAH! :eek: now that a gorgeous shot of her. :D loved how her hair looks... plus the eyes... droolworthy! *swoon*

Meet Joe Black? Saw it at least three times. the last two was when i knew Claire in CSI:NY. i like the movie but im not a Pitt fan :p wait, she's in Babel? O_O

4. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Wow, what a gorgeous shot of her, thanks for posting it, Stella!

5. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Good ideas about what you'd like to see of Peyton in season 4 ;)

Rambo!Peyton?! Hmm, she is not Stella :p Yet, I bet if she was really pissed, she would let out some words *pictures Peyton argueing*

Girls programme with Stella? I am all for it! I would like them to be friends ;) And plus it sounds like a lot of fun to both of them ;)

Now that is a beautiful picture. These women look too good ;)
    :lol: Del hon, you're too funny with that one. But I understand you!

6. Stella

Stella Rookie

Wow, good opinion to the pic, kissmesweet. :lol: But I know what you wanna say.. she's a beautiful woman and if I could I would go for her, too. ^^

Meet Joe Black? No, unfortunatly I haven't seen the movie with her but my mom told me a lot about it. Wish I could see it again only because of Claire.

Carolina Moon was yesterday on tv in Germany and OMG, in all scenes she was so beautiful dressed that I stared at the screen the whole time. I've watched it with may parents and no one was allowed to speak while the movie was on.. I was so happy to see Claire in there and it was just fantastic!

El Aww, more cute nicknames for me. Thankies! :D
    Yeah, Stella is/was a cop and because of that she can be tough especially when it comes to interrogations but Peyton normally doesn't has to do with living people in her job and therefore she hasn't many practice to be tough IMO.

A friendship between Stella and Peyton? Why not? It sounds like a lot of fun for both of them. I'd like to see that, really. I just imagine how it would be if Peyton and Stella talk about Mac and compare notes about him.. I start to like the idea. :D ;)

Right now I'm in pic share mood. :) So, here's a Claire one piccie for you.

[​IMG]

7. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

*stares at pic*
    you know, i always liked her eyes... i keep staring at it :lol: thankies stella ;) youre the best.

one who's good at guns and one who rocks in scalpels :lol: ooh... comparing notes? why is it that i pictured them as highschool gals :p

8. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

heeheehee :lol:

aw, missed ya MJ. too funny.

And a beauty of a pic there Stellanara, thankies :D

9. Stella

Stella Rookie

mj You're back, girl! *jumps up and down* :eek: :D *tackle hugs mj* *hugs you tight* I missed you so much, did I mention that before? ;) The whole week was so boring without you.
    And yeah, I like her eyes, too, they're beautiful. ;) Not a big thing, hon. Well, I don't give away my sources but I have more cool pics.. :rolleyes: :D
    I appreciate your words, really it makes me happy. ;)

Peyton and Stella friends..somehow I like the idea and imagine them as highschool girls is just a great one, too.
    Good combination with weapons they both have, hu? :lol:

New name again..likte that one, too. :D I was sure you'd like that pic. ;)

So, I have a question for you guys, in which eppy Mac calls Peyton Claire by mistake? And what did they say exactly? Any transcripts or something? Or if anybody have a vid, a scene about that I'd be happy to see it. Please help me,if somebody can tell me more about that.

10. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

El :lol: aw... i feel special :p so im known as MoJo teh funny one eh? *laughs her head off*

my buddy stella *laughs and pats her back* now now.. we dont want you hyperventilating over my arrival :lol: i missed ya too buddy :D the week was uber slow and boring :rolleyes: tsk tsk... secret secrets :lol: i understand :p ^_^ im glad your happy.. now more piccies pls? :D

deadly you mean :lol: Macky better be careful with em. dont wanna piss em off :p

11. Stella

Stella Rookie

Seems as if nobody notice my question about Peyton.. Maybe I'll ask the question in the Mac/Peyton thread. :rolleyes:

hey, mojo my buddy :D..ehm I mean mj.. I like the name El gave you. ;)
    No, I guess it wouldn'd be good for my health to hyperventilate.. but I'm really glad you're back, hon. See, we understand each other.. :D

Yeah, I forgot..deadly is exactly the right word. :lol: It could end worse if Macky do something that could piss one of the girls. :p

Are there some news about Claire/Peyton if/when she'll return to season 4?

More piccies you said? Okay, nothing easier than that. :D

[​IMG]

12. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Aw, Stellaringo, I did see your question. I just wasn't sure I'd be right in my answer. I believe the episode is Raising Shane.

I don't have transcripts or a vid, but I believe the context is such:
    - Sheldon is framed by Shane Casey for a murder
    - Mac is troubled, Peyton tries to comfort him in his office, and caresses his cheek, Stella walks in, Mac tries to hide the intimate moment by grabbing and lowering Peyton's hand quickly, Peyton is hurt and leaves, Stella apparently sees nothing
    - later on, outside the building, Mac encounters Peyton and tries to apologize, they sort of argue, Mac slips and throws Claire's name in there, Peyton says something like, "I suppose I should be flattered, I know how much you loved her," then says he's obviously not ready to be in a relationship, and pretty much breaks it off with him

Maybe someone has the vid clips.

Hope this helps.

and BTW, another gorgeous pic of Claire there.

El. :D

13. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Oops, sorry :p I musta missed it. T_T my bad.

stel Hoboy... looks like I have to add another nicky in my ff.net profile huh? :p yes, NO More hyperventilating, if you're gone, who am i gonna rant with? LMAO *hugs* yesh we do ;)

*stares at her eyes again* damn this woman should have an extinguisher with her... she's hawt. O_O *is watching Meet Joe Black on tv again* hopeless am i? :p

i can think of alotta ways that they'd be piss off at... since it's the doc's foldie, I'll say hers:
    -Macky forgets alotta dates (anniversaries OR a date-date :lol:) either way we know he does that :rolleyes:
    -clueless :lol: but she wubs him anyway :p

vids of scenes you say? I think i can help with that (PM me if ya need help).

14. Stella

Stella Rookie

*Stellaroni jumps into thread and is happy about someone saw her question* :D
    El Thank you so much for. It helps a lot. ;)
    I don't even noticed that I know the scene already because I used this one in one of my vids.. :rolleyes: But didn't see it in the original version only with music in the background.
    Btw I found the scene in Natty's video list on youtube.. ;) So sorry for the confusing question..

mojo :p It's okay, hon. Yeah, I think you have to add the name cause I wub it. ;) Be sure I'll never go, but yes, you're right. ;)

OMG, yeah, like the scene where Mac comes onto his office and Peyton looks at him like he forget something. But great ways of Peyton piss off.. ;)
    What about this? Peyton would be piss off at Mac when he spends time with Stel instead of spending time with Peyton.. ;) Wanna see the confrontation between them.

If you thought that pic of her was hot so here you'll stare at her, too, like I do. :lol:
    So here it comes :D

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Once again, fantastic piccies! I don't think that woman is capable of taking a bad one! (Pic :lol:)