The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

To my mum: Get off my back about every little detail, i'm doing fine right now so stop stressing at me it's pissing me off.
    And i'm crapping myself about my college exam results. :( :( I worked my ass off this year so if my results suck i'm gonna throw myself under a train. >.<

2. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

To my dreams:

Please stay, your the best thing i have lately. I dont like myself, the world or what so ever on the moment. You give me a good feeling & keeps me going.. So please stay... Pretty pleas...!!!

3. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

To my mother: Leave me alone! You only care about my homework if it's going to cost you money. Well, I don't care about it. Get over yourself.

To my e-mail: Stop being stupid!

4. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

To family: I can't believe you! I confide in you that I think I'm depressed, and how do you react?! "NO, you can't be depressed. There are people in worse situations than you!" Thanks, but I'm pretty sure that you aren't the Depression Police. I hate the fact that you always say that I need to talk to you more openly, and then whenever I try to express an opinion or tell you something that you may not want to hear, you block me out or tell me to shut the f*** up. Grr...

People suck. :(

5. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

pretty_in_pink that is harsh stuff. I hope it gets better for you!

To my mom and dad: WTF? Umm, please remind me to like, buy my own food next time you two go out and I don't want to go. Ewe, so basically you give me slimy salad and a freezer burnt burito. Ewe, so icky, I fed it to Emma (she eats anything) and now I will find something else to eat, that was disgusting.

To my sister: I'm sorry to hear that your friend has passed away. I know that you're wearing a mask and pretending it's not effecting you, but I know it is. I know you will cry yourself to sleep tonight, and I know you will think of nothing but horrible thoughts. But I know you, and I know that you have just learned what suicide does, it creates problems for the people left behind. And now I know you will have been scared by this situation...probably for the better.

To my roommate whom I'm not actually living with at the moment: AWE! I can't believe you a) actually met a guy that didn't not like you because he thought you were crazy and b) you kissed him! Awwe, I'm so happy for you!

6. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

To my brother:
    You are the biggest asshole on earth, did you know that? You think world goes around you and others are there to serve you. If I make food, it doesn't mean it's only for you but there is three other people who should eat it. No, it's not like once YOU*VE eaten, you can take rest to the dogs.
    No wonder you don't have gf, if someone would be with you, she must be some kind of an idiot.

You do what you want and if you "have to" do something for our farm, you demand paycheck. Wait... you are 26, live here for free on our (late) grandparent's side, where mom and dad made complete kitchen renovation, new wallpapers and stuff and how you've lived? There's dogfood all over the kitchen - hasn't probably been cleaned for 3-4 months. There is empty bottles, dogfood bags and stuff there. The smell is awful. My mom says she is sad because she made the renovation, she should have made that after you move out. But you will never move out right? As long as you can live for free, why to bother? You use dad's car because it's diesel and it's cheaper than drive your own car. You NEVER buy any food, just always expect someone else does and you just eat. And eat and eat and don't think someone else would want to eat as well. You've got easier life than me and my sis and that's what made you to be an arrogant asshole.

Rememeber this. Once I've finished my studies, you WILL MOVE OUT OF HERE and take your stupid dogs with you.

And don't you dare to come to ask my help, you don't deserve it after being such an asshole.

7. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

This is to the people who control the weather: please make it stop raining :( Give me some sunshine so I can go outside once in a while instead of sitting in my room learning about stuff that doesn't even interest me. Summer vacation, my ass...

8. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To my job: Well now you've done it, going against my restrictions until I almost fell over at work from the pain. Now I'm off for a week so I can fully heal and you're having issues covering my hours. Sorry to say but it serves you right, I didn't ask for my hours to be covered when I was there I asked for someone to help me. There is a huge differece between covering and asking. Perhaps you should learn that difference. But I am in the works of getting a job at school and if that works out I'm quitting and you can see what a difference having one less person who cares about having things right will do to the store.

9. dstined4gr8ness

dstined4gr8ness Police Officer

Dear Mr. No Humor State trooper,

$200? Really? Funny, I've never been stopped, never been issued a warning and on my first offense you give me a 200 dollar ticket? Gee thanks, good thing I'm moving and like don't need money or anything. Bite me.

Dear Idiot at Jiffy Lube,

I'm gonna get you fired you wack job, who the hell writes F*** you on someone's oil filter. Not funny, not amusing, and I'm gonna get your job because if it. Enjoy unemployment .

10. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

To mum: Shut the f**k up about everything, I know you're pissed at Dad, but it's no reason to take it out on me when I havent sone anything, it's b.s.

11. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my mom: This is pathetic. How long ago was this? I was in grade six. Well obviously this friendship aint ending too soon considering it is now eight years later. We were little stupid 11 year olds. It's over now, and it's pathetic that you still don't want me to do stuff with her. If I can remember right, you blocked me out of your life when I was 14, shouldn't I be ignoring you? But I gave you a second chance, now you should give her one.

To my little sister: Everything is going to be okay. It's all going to work out, we both know it always does. You're going to be okay, that is my promise to you.

To my boss: Hahaha, you think I'm a hard worker, but I'm really not. I mean, I do what needs to be done, but not very well. I mean, I only act like I'm not bored out of my mind around you. Truth is, when no one is there I run up and down with a broom screaming "Nanananananana BAT BROOM" ahaa, but that's okay if you think I'm a good employee, I do do what needs to get done after all :p

To my dad: I love you. I can't believe you're going to buy me a wardrobe...yay!

12. AshleyFirst223

To my mom: What's with you? Last night, we screamed at each other and this morning, your kissing my a**. You piss me off.

To my friends: Gosh, stop ditching me. We've been back for a week and we haven't seen each other yet. What the heck?

To my out of town friend: YAYY! Your back! I'm so glad! I haven't seen you in over a year and I miss you so much! I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

To my childhood best friend: Don't ignore my calls!!!

To my homework: Finish yourself! I'm tired of spending time on you. I have friends.

To my girlfriend: I'm so happy you came to see me! Your the greatest person I've ever met.

13. sHiNNizLe

sHiNNizLe Rookie

I's been two weeks in Uni for me. New environment,new friends,new social life.The environment and friends I can handle but the new social life I'm having trouble with. It just happen that wherever I go there would be couples and couples. Why do I feel some sort of jalousy towards them? I know I don't want to attcah to anybody at this moment but why do I feel like that? Why? Why? I hate this feeling...!

14. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To my mother:

Quit looking like a f***ing ugly dyke! It's highly disturbing to see you in a men's shirt that is 2 sizes too big for you and then comb your hair back like Piper Parabo in Lost & Delirious. It's disgusting! Especially when I have to sit next to you at the lunch table! What are you thinking? I get that you don't care what you look like, but please, do you have to flaunt it?

Seriously, if I want to see ugly butch dykes I go to a gay party or the CSD. I don't need that at home!

*needs to desperately go back to own home where a pretty girlfriend is waiting for me*

15. AshleyFirst223

@Mia: That made me laugh.

To my girlfriend: I miss you :( I can't wait to see you next week! I'm already counting the hours.

To my mother: Your unfair, your unfair, your unfair! Your pissing me off big time today. I can't wait til school and tennis start so I can be away from you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.