Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

He is anti-GSR. He got sued because he told the fans that Grissom and Sara will not get together. He wasn't suppose to tell GSR fans. If I were you, I wouldn't believe everything he said, he lied. He do not like Jorja and George, he alway cause trouble with them. I'm surprised, he didn't cause trouble with Gary when he beat the tmz guy. This is Michael Ausiello :devil: :mad:

I use to be anti-GSR, not anymore. I like them last season. I love to see Grissom lighten up. Fans want the old Grissom back and I don't want the old Grissom back, I love him the way he is now. I hope the write keep on doing it with him, Sara too and the teams. I want them to grow bond so much stronger.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yeha, I agree wholeheartdly NicknGrissom he's a pain in the you know what.. and does give out bogus info. but.. where's he getting this info, he's not pulling it out of his &%@ :mad: or maybe he is :D

[​IMG]

3. zupa_fly

zupa_fly Prime Suspect

Really? Who sued him? Thats interesting . . .

Yah, I wouldn't believe anything Ausiello says at this point. Actually, I don't believe anyone! I think I have become severely paranoid that all information I am getting about Jorja Fox's contract is meant to mislead me. I can't take it anymore. Is she dead or alive? Is she in 1 episode, 5 episodes, or all of season 8? If she doesn't die, is she leaving after the trauma of the abduction? HOW IS IT THEY HAVE BEEN FILMING FOR WEEKS AND THERE IS NO INFORMATION LEAK ABOUT WHETHER JORJA IS ON SET???

Seriously, I almost miss the days before the Internet took over - it was less nerve wracking.

4. Desertwind

RESPONSE to zupa_fly

Yes she's alive, she's in the first 3 eps so far, that they already have filmed! they started a few week's ago.. & there's no news about any of them.. hush-hush.. tight security on any leaks.. but over on shhh, I can't mention where, they've kind of let the old cat out of the bag...you must go read the S/8 spoiler thread.. so it's good news, but very sketchy, on the circumstances

[​IMG]

5. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

really? being in the dark as to what is going to happen to your fav characters? wondering how it is possible there are no leaks on shows like ET or hard copy? it doesn't seem very different to me. back then we had to believe idiots like Ausiello because there were no other answers. and we didn't have pics like desertwind is always posting for us. no polls to give us something we love to ponder. no alyssa writing up the scenes like a poet.
    no I think that I'll stick to the internet. I'm still going crazy, but at least I know that I'm not alone:)
    BTW it is the 11th, so 47 days and counting down!!

6. Desertwind

Excatly, I totally agree with you..Bengali it's bizarre, that there's NO NEWS anywhere, how can that prevent 'spoiler' info. from leaking and ET, and EXTRA, are perfect examples and so many others..and it's still so long before the premiere, ~~taps fingers~~ :( and ~~heavy sighs~~ :([​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

hey guys! sorry it's been a while since i last posted, went to stay with my parents in london for a week and didn't have net connection that often, also started to find it easier just to avoid the board all together because when it comes to spoilers i am SO WEAK! but, yay me, i am back and i've not read ANY spoilers since the last i came on, mainly because i have been doing a LOT of thinking (see what not having net access makes me do!) and I am pretty certain of the outcome of the minikiller thing and i don't want spoilers to throw me onto any other train of thought, i've not got anything concrete to base any of it on, just little bits and pieces here and there that i've put together... sounding pretty cryptic aren't i! lol

re: gsr fanfic, well that was the only thing keeping me going while i was at my folks house, i downloaded a huge amount of GSR fanfic before we left and that became my bedtime reading, there are definately some amazing writers out there whose stuff i read time after time, I am pretty useless at writing, myself, some i am always awed by others talent for it.

anyway, tis late and i'm meeting up with the MIL tomorrow *shudders* not seen her in a couple of years, she's living in Italy now... so i best get some beauty sleep, coz unlike Sara, i can't go 3 days straight and still look like i've just stepped out a salon! lol

8. babylon5girl

babylon5girl Hit and Run

I agree with desertwind, It is sooooooo long til new eps

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

O/T You know that CSI: 7th season will be coming out on Nov. 20. And you are not going to be happy with it, They got the picture out on the front of the DVD. Well, let's me tell you, no group, like no Nick, no Sara, no Warrick and no Greg, just Grissom and Catherine and he got a beard on him. I hope they change the picture because it won't make the fans happy.

Back to Topic- it won't take long to see Sept. 27, it will be here before we know it. How about Count down to get Sept. 27?

10. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

sept 27th will be here before we know it :) i'm still undecided as to what i am going to do, the new season doesn't air here until Jan... i don't know whether to just turn into a hermit and try and avoid everything (i managed it with the new season of Miami), or to stick about and find out the main goss. in an ideal world, i would be completely spoiler free until jan, but i'm now severely addicted to youtube and it's going to be pretty impossible to avoid spoilers there.

it is interesting reading back the 3 pages i missed while i was away, that even though i avoided the spoiler boxes (yay me!) i can still always get the jist of the feel of the spoiler, unless of course, it's JUST the spoiler and nothing else. but i still get the impression that there is still very little info floating about and what info there is, isn't very creditable,

oh... when i was at my folks house, me and mum were watching some CSI, I can't remember what epi it was but there was a GSR reference and my mum, very predictably, said "urgh i just hate this, in real life someone like him would NEVER go with someone like... HER" ... by the way she spat out "her" with such contempt, i get the impression mum is more for grillows! I did keep my mouth shut though, just not worth arguing with my mum over stuff like that (she's a scientist, never argue with a scientist!), i used to try once upon a time... mum takes everything WAY too seriously and always nit picks things to death... she can't just sit back and enjoy something for what it is, and GSR is GREAT!

on a wierd note, I think my son is turning into a mini Grissom! he's suddenly developed a rather unhealthy obsession with bugs (mind you that could be normal for a 3 year old boy!) but also, we went to an amusement park last week and he went on these freaky scary rollercoasters which had me screaming, and he just sat there, completely straight faced, just like grissom does! i've never seen anyone able to sit on a rollercoaster without making a single noise, but he did it.

11. Desertwind

Welcome babylon5girl glad your here, nice to have newbies [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

I really hope the writers give us the GSR we want this season.
    But i also want more of Sara and her past. I think it would be smart to bring it in now because it would enable them to write about the show's most complex character while still giving us some much needed GSR moments.

13. AlwaysGSR12

AlwaysGSR12 Hit and Run

I know I've said this before, but I want to hear about Sara's supposed "brother" because the only time she metioned him was to Grissom in the first place, maybe that will end up in a GSR scene.

14. babylon5girl

babylon5girl Hit and Run

Thanks for the warm welcome Desert wind and i would like to hear more about the brother too.

b/c sara is going to live...i keep telling myself that. ;)

15. Desertwind

Your welcome, babylon and that's the spirit, talking about her brother, that would be wonderful.. I'd like to see him and her mom, and some more of the other characters background.. Greg, Warrick, and Grissom's mom!

SLL when she covered him with the blanket, the 'look's of love'[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.