Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by CathStokes, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hey Stella, no biggie! TLKG is one of my favorite action flicks. I think I've seen it more than 20 times! :lol:

And thanks for posting a new picture! Melina looks really relaxed in it, just lounging around. And her legs really look great. :)

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

*hugs back* hey, got another card a love that melina pic :)

3. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

stella :eek: where in the world do you get these pics!? :lol: i wub em as usual. ;) gorgeous melina/stella. :D btw, im checking my mails now AND after that, i'll try writing more ;)

saw the trailer, man, melina looks good in everything huh?

which eppies did stella speak Greek in? and do you guys have a translation for it? (I saw one eppie where she talked greek to a model)

*tackle hugs natty*

4. Stella

Stella Rookie

Just have to share pics with ya'all. :D Yea, indeed she looks relaxed and that's why I like it so much. But like I said before no problemo. ;)

Natty I'm pretty sure more cards will follow which you'll like. :D Because I have a lot of pics in my collection... :lol:

mj You like them? :D Like I said in the Peyton foldie sources I won't tell.. :p but I have more, trust me. ;) And not only from Melina and Claire but from Gary I found some hot pics, too.. :D
    Thanks so much for your mail, I got it and totally made my day.

I think in Season two she spoke Greek when she was with Mac and there she asked him how he was or something..don't remember it so well.
    But didn't she speak Greek in Season 3, too? Didn't see all eppies from the third season, so I don't know if she did, because in Germany this season just airs in september..

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok I don't know if it's because I'm tierd but I relly don't understand my last message!! Anyway I hav a feeling I won't be able to post any time this week because I doubt there are pcs where i'm going!!

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

*hugs natty* calm down girl :lol:

stel of course me likey! youre kidding right? ;) i wub em. saw the email eh? glad to make your day but it aint that special :p

dangit, cant remember what eppie was the greek talk in... but i do know there was one in s3 that made me swoon. :p

7. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

She spoke Greek in Season 3? :confused: How come I can't seem to recall her doing that...Oh well...Now, MJ, you've got to remember what eppie, cause now I'm racking my brains trying to remember and then I'm going to get one big migraine...Damn! Where is that bottle of Excedrin? Hahaha! :lol: Oh well! :)

8. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Thank you for the picture Stella and for the trailers mandy :)

About speaking Greek (thanks to tv.com, I wouldn't know how to write greek :p):
    -we see Stella speaking Greek for the first time in "Tri-Borough", reading some olive oil label

-then in "The Closer", there's the cute nice dialogue with Mac (needless to say I love this scene :)):
    Stella: (Stella is speaking in Greek) Pou eisai esi vre file? Skeftesei kati kai ksero pou thelis na me to pis
    Mac: And in English?
    Stella: What the hell’s buggin ya, Mac?
    Mac: Fwoo… Sounds so much better in Greek.
    Stella: Yeah, most things do. (she smiles)

-In "The Ride In", Mac is actually the one speaking Greek to her, using what she usually says to him when he's down. [dont know if she answers him in dutch :confused:)

I don't remember any other moment where she may have spoken Greek, those of you who know, please tell!

And, any toughts about this? :rolleyes:
    CSI Files: Stella (Melina Kanakaredes) had a bad boyfriend in season two, and now we've heard she might be getting another bad boyfriend. What's with that? Lenkov: She likes the bad boys! Sometimes it's not what you think. You'd better stay tuned for that because it's very complex and a real rollercoaster ride. There is a guy on the horizon for her. It may be a one-way interest, but there's definitely somebody pursuing her.

9. Stella

Stella Rookie

Natty It's okay..*hugs you* No problem with it. ;) I know what you mean to live without a computer, believe me. :rolleyes:

mj mojo, my hon, I have that thought that you'd like it.. :p So, yes, just kidding. :lol: Isn't she beautiful? Wait, don't answer that..she is, of course. :D
    But for me it was special that day, because I really looked forward to your mail.

CSI_Dani No biggie for the pic. ;)
    "The Closer" is exactly the eppy I mean where she speaks Greek with Mac..that dialogue I have in mind first when I heard she speaks greek. Oh, and I love the scene, too, it's one of my favourites. Melina could speak more greek especially when there's scenes with Mac.

Thanks you so much for the info! That's it what I mean with speaking greek in season 3. :D But I didn't know that Mac speaks greek to Stella..interesting. ;)

Actually I don't even know what I should think about that whole new boyfriend thing. I really hope it doesn't mean Stella's with a bad guy again..that would be not fair. She deserve a better guy thatn a mysterious one..and maybe bad.

More pics for ya'all.. These ones I like so much because she looks like Stella in this pics, not like Melina..it could be right in an eppy.. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Thank you so much for those lovely photos Stella :D! Melina looks so radiant, beautiful & glowing as always.

11. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

mandy well, while you're at that, could ya find me a couple of Tylenol too? :p i'm not so good with remembering but i do know she spoke at least once in a season (the third season technically it was mac but it was to her :lol:) thanks btw Dani. :D

damn, i missed this scene *is mad at herself* so much for reruns -_-; I thought she said something like 'What's wrong my love or something' actually, it wasnt my thought, a friend told me :lol: oh well, my bad :p thanks for the translation :D

stella holy molly, you call me MoJo too?! :lol: nyways, aw... that is so sweet *makes an aw-ing noise* i'm touched (I should learn how to reply ASAP to PMs/emails then huh? :lol: :p). you didnt know macky talked to her in Greek? Oh Em Gee... I should keep ya updated then huh? :lol: *pats back* unless you hate spoilies ;)

-thanks for the pics it was soo cute. makes me wanna join the audience (who cares if i'm over the age limit LOL) the pic that really took my attention was the last one...COOKIE! :lol: LMAO sorry, i'm kinda hungry :p

as for the spoilers: :rolleyes: I'd say/rant more but blegh... i'm just tired at all this meanie plots for Stel :(

12. Cassie

Cassie Police Officer

Mojo Jojo! :lol: you reply my PM yet? Helena's hounding my ass wondering. She keeps poking me like, "has she replied?" again and again. :lol: and Stella's HAWt!!!!! :devil:

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

No biggie Dani. :) I love those movies even if she had a teeny tiny part in them. TLKG is one of my fave action chick films ever! :D Thanks for the Greek translations as well! By the way, sorry if I may seem ignorant, but I'm just curious, do you speak Greek? :)

MJ, here, prepare to catch, I'm throwing you a bottle of Extra-Strength Tylenol I just opened! "Watch out! Projectile coming through!" :lol:

Stella, as usual, thanks for the lovely pics! I just love story-telling. She looks like she's enjoying herself. :)

14. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Hey, guess who's back? :D Lovely pictures, some I haven't seen before! Thank you so much for posting al of you :)

I'm glad to be back in Melina heaven again! ;)

I have that episode! Will look at it tonight, I'm Dutch so if it's Dutch I'll be able to translate it ;) But I can't remember that it was Dutch... I'll see ;)

15. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

i loved it when mac spoke to stella in greek it was such a testimant to their relationship. not to mention damn right sexy. god i love that women.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.