South of Nowhere!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by lilbug, Dec 5, 2005.

1. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

i saw one episode of this! i really like it! can anyone fill me in on other episodes and their feelings and thoughts?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

i've seen South of Nowhere before. i don't think it airs in Canada since i've seen it in Florida, so yeah. but i think it's a pretty cool show. i think the blonde girl might be lesbian...

3. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

i'm not sure if it's in Canada. i think it's in L.A. But it shows on the-N so i don't know if it's Canadian.. i think the blonde girl is a lesbian too. maybe.. what's her name? Spencer?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

This is what I can tell you from what I've seen so far.

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S
    !
    !

Spencer Carlin: Best friends with Ashley/likes Aiden/doesn't know if she likes girls or not
    Ashley Davies: Spencer's best friend/has given up on boys/wants Spencer
    Clay Carlin: Spencer's brother/adopted/is a virgin/likes Chelsea
    Glen Carlin: Spencer's other brother/not adopted/dates Madison/on the basketball team
    Aiden Dennison: Likes Spencer/use to be Madison's boyfriend/also on the basketball team
    Madison Duarte: Ashley's worst enemy/dates Glen/on the cheerleading squad
    Sean Miller: Seen as the bad boy type/really smart/helps Clay get around at school
    Chelsea: likes Clay/smart

This is how it happened. Spencer and her family moved from Ohio (or Utah?) to Los Angeles, and on Spencer's first day she meets Ashley who gives her attitude at first glance but later on they become friends. One day at Ashley's house, she admits to being attracted to girls and ends up holding Spencer's hand in the process. On that same day, Spencer sees Aiden who she becomes attracted to but realizes that he dates the cheerleading captain, Madison. That's when Glen comes in and tries out for the basketball team and he ultimately becomes better than Aiden and that makes Madison notice him. Aiden on the other hand is already getting into Spencer and he and Madison obviously break up and go their separate ways. Aiden liking Spencer, Glen dating Madison. Clay is the smart one in the family and because he was adopted, he believes he must live up to that. One day, he meets Sean who he has some problems with at first but eventually they become friends because Sean teaches him how he needs to be to make it at their school. Then, he meets Chelsea who's the cute girl that he likes. The bad part is there is another boy who likes Chelsea and since she doesn't like him (but likes Clay), he decides to beat Clay up one day. In the end, Clay and Chelsea get together.

On the next episode, Spencer is going to find out if she also prefers girls.

That about sums it up, I believe.

5. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

bout time this thread was started! i really like this show. its really brave of the-n to do a show with its main character being a lesbian. i love all of the-n's shows. i could see this show being like a smaller verison of degrassi

6. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

i just saw tonights episode! ooooooooooooohhhhhhh... i think Spencer and Ashley are going to get together.. well i don't know. btw, nice review, yayitsERICAx3!

7. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

Can anyone tell me what happened in the last episode that aired,"Friends with Benefits"? thanks!

8. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

OMG! This season is awesome! Ashley and Spencer yay! Chelsea and Clay are so cute together also.

Paula is such a b with an itch. I think she's going to walk in on Spencer and Ashely in tonight's episode. oh no!

Glen is such an ass. Clay is such a better brother.

9. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

I so agree with you lilbug. This show is the best. I got so angry with the way paula reacted to Ashley and Spencer in the last episode. How can she be that cruel. It was really cute when Askley and Spencer tried to cling onto each other as paula dragged Ashley out. The trailer of the next episode shows that Paula is just going to get worse. Can't wait to see how Spencer's dad reacts.

10. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

First of all i would like to point out that this is NOT a double post. Well ok, really it is, but my last post was like 9 months ago so it doesn't count.
    Thought i would drag this thread out of the archive, dust it off and give it a new lease of life since the first episode of season 3 is airing in America tonight. To be honest i am really excited about this because, as those of you who watch the show will know, season 2 ended on a cliffhanger. Now living in the UK it may be a few days before i can download this, but if anyone wants to talk about the show feel free. I am not opposed to spoilers. I'd just like to know that there are some more people out there lovin' this show.

11. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I love SON!!! I can't wait until the season premiere tonight!
    Question: It's been like a year since South of Nowhere ended with the prom shooting. Please tell me that everyone is coming back in one piece!— N.O.S. (North of Somewhere) Ausiello: Better sit down for this. They tried everything they could, but word has it that a certain promgoer will not make it to the after-party. And according to my source, fans will not make it to the opening credits without bawling their eyes out. Enjoy!

I can't wait to see what happens to everyone!

12. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

i am so there to watch it tonght!!! :D i really like the show, it covers a whole lot about teens and i really like that it is kinda like real. i think the acting is good, and the guy who plays Aiden... HOT!! :p and that Ashley girl i think is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

cant wait till the season premire tonight! :D

13. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Okay I almost cried tonight! I can't believe that they killed off Clay!! Now poor Chelsea is going to have to raise the baby all alone but I think that Spencer will help her out cause it seems now that they got closer. And what's up with Aiden and Ashley? Like serioulsy it seemed as if she wanted him back. In the previews for next week it looks like if Spencer doesn't take Ashley back which I think is kinda rude after she like made out with her and it looks like more drama is brewing. But I can't wait until next week.

14. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

I have to admit, i knew that Clay was going to be the one to die because the actor was leaving the show. But i still felt a lump in my throat when they were all standing around his body.
    As for the whole Spencer and Ashley thing i think that Spencer just wanted the comfort of being close to Ashley again, but then realised that she couldn't trust her enough to be her girlfriend. From the previews it looks like Spencer is going to be with someone else for a while. I think that will be good for her, and it will make Ash realise that she can't just say sorry and expect things back the way they were.
    I still hope for Spashley in the end, but it looks like there is going to be some good drama before that happends.

15. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Does anyone know why the actor left?