Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfpint

halfpint Victim

I never miss them on spike.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

halfpint first welcome, second keep in mind in the future that back to back posting (ie double posting) is a no-no, you have 24 hrs to edit your post if no one posts after you to add additional comments. Third Games are discussed in the "Merchandise" Forum and they can help you with any questions you may have.

chip1989 first welcome, and second at the top of the forum you will see "My Home" Just click on that and go to the bottom and you will see what you're post count is. Or just click on your nic and it will show you that way.

Again welcome everyone, hope you enjoy you're time here and enjoy the food and beverages, please remember to read the "Help Guide" in this forum, for tips and help with the rules and such. If you have further questions feel free to pm "Myself or TallyHo".

3. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Hi there- Im from England too. This site is cool thought, just remember that double posting isn't allowed- but if you want to reply to someone directly then always use the quotes... Just like what I have done.

Once you have reached a certain level you can have an avatar.. Can't wait for mine lol.. Happy much...

I love CSI as well- only been watching it for about seven months properly... But been watching most of the repeats on Five US soo its all good.

4. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Welcome to the LV forum halfpint and Chris :) Enjoy!

5. Stella

Stella Rookie

Yeah, welcome,too, here,Chris and halfpint. Hope you'll have a grat time. ;)

6. chip1989

chip1989 Dead on Arrival

Thanx everyone!, thankyou for helping me out! :)

7. kate

kate Victim

I've been a lurker for awhile, and today a finally decided to sign up.

My name is Kate, I am 18 and I reside in the middle of a cornfield that some call Indiana.

I started watching forensic files, new detectives and such on the discovery channel and I was fascinated by the forensics. So my parents decided to buy me season two for Christmas one year. I watched all of those episodes, and it was in the middle of the fourth season so I watched all the rest of those. Now I own all of the seasons, and have seen every episode.

The original is by far my favorite show on television. I do watch the NY and Miami, but don't usually care too much if I miss an episode.

I have been a fan of GSR as soon as I noticed it way back in season two, but I think I could see Sara with anyone. I am cool with all other ships too.

There is not a character I dislike, even Ecklie. But my favorite is probably Nick, because he is just so sensitive. I also believe that Gary Dourdan is possibly the most gorgeous man on the face of the earth, so I like him quite a lot as well. After that it's pretty even.

Well, I'm glad I found this place and I think I've run out of anything else to say.

8. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to the nuthouse of devoted CSI fans, kate. Since you are in the middle of a cornfield, you can pass the buttered popcorn while helping yourself to the virtual snacks on the table by the door. Grab a keyboard and join the fun.

9. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Hello Kate, what a nice introduction of yourself ;)
    Welcome to the LV forum! Enjoy your time here!

10. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Welcome to all the newbies :) Hope you guys like it here :D

11. babylon5girl

babylon5girl Hit and Run

Hey i'm cate I'm a newbie. Love LV, the best....ever! i'm in KY posting at work when i'm suppose to be working but i don't really have a boss so who cares? :D

I'm glad to be here, and can't wait to start posting :D

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Welcome to all the newbies! I hope you are enjoying it here. :)

13. CSI_LV_AF

CSI_LV_AF Witness

Hi everyone, I'm Rebecca...I am a long time lurker since last May, decided to finally register a couple of months ago.

A little about me...26 years old, in the Air Force since 2000. I am currently stationed in Florida. Originally from Wisconsin (Go Packers!).

I have been watching CSI:LV since 2003. It is the only one of the 3 that I watch. My sister actually got me hooked on it. As for my likes/dislikes on the show character wise, Sara is my least fav. I am just not into the whole GSR thing, though I do still like Grissom. As for my favorite character, Brass is my man! I really started to like him after his great (albeit small part) in WTG. There, I think that covers it. Glad to be here!

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Welcome everyone, hope you enjoy you're time here and enjoy the food and beverages, please remember to read the "Help Guide" in this forum, for tips and help with the rules and such. If you have further questions feel free to pm "Myself or TallyHo".

15. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Welcome to the boards, CSI_LV_AF! Hope you enjoy it here :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.