Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chip1989

chip1989 Dead on Arrival

Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

I'm glad there are some signs that Sara will live, it's somewhat of a relief, lets just hope it proves true.

2. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

I've read so many spoilers that have led me to believe so many things that I have no idea what to think. Part of me wants to feel sure Sara's going to be okay and part of me wants to be sure she won't. I don't want to be wrong... I know that I want for her to be okay but I just don't see enough evidence to make me rest easier about the whole matter.

Oh well.

3. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

I actually prefered Gris AFTER season 1. They changed his character drastically for season 2 onwards. When you watch season one now (as I just did a few weeks ago), it's amazing the difference in how he was then. Going back to the old Grissom to me, isn't going back to season 1 Gris! He was too, well 'normal' then. I don't want him to be mopey, don't even think there is a suggestion of that. And I don't think how he was last year was in anyway a bad thing, far from it, he was awesome, his pursuit of the miniture killer was excellent. What for me is the 'old' grissom, is the more quirky stuff he used to do (as I mentioned before), the odd eccentric stuff, which is actually fun!

So I guess what I am saying, is that I love how his character is now - which I do, but it would be good to bring back a few of the old quirks. I guess I'm just greedy ;)

4. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Ok well.. the spoilers keep changing for episode three. So much to the point that I'm not going to believe any of them at all. They keep changing it, going back and forth between Catherine and Sara.. so I don't know and I think I'm just going to sit back and wait now. Much less confusion and frustration that way.

Cheers.

5. Chadini

Chadini Witness

Alison Sudol is a musician that is going to be in the season opener (according to her anyway) as a musician that gets "a little roughed up" in the episode (when in the episode, I have NO idea, just quoting her here)
    The CSI stuff is near the end.
    Musician on season premiere

More info about the above musician (because I know we are all going to look it up :lol: )
    Alison Sudol
    Her stuff on YouTube

IMHO she is pretty darn good.

6. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I'm glad to hear that Sara will be back. The show wouldn't be the same without her. Having said that, I'm very curious to know how the writers will deal with the CSI team's new knowledge of Sara and Grissom's relationship. Will they all just accept it and go on with the show as if nothing odd happened, or will they voice their own opinions on the affair? I'm hoping that we'll see the Grissom from the earlier years of the show...the quirky guy who is all about the science and solving cases, and not dallying with a subordinate.

7. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Will Alison Sudol be in the episode (as a character) or will they do what they did last year with John Meyer?

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

CsiFiles has news up for the ep Go To Hell, you can discuss it in the news section or in here.

9. AnneM

AnneM Dead on Arrival

well, after reading that, there is little doubt that the writers are setting up to swing-shift, and that Vivian Lee will be coming as a new csi. Not a word of GRS though.. But they can be investigating the double murder and kidnapping.

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

hmm... i read that and all i could think of was: Sara probably wants to be on the missing girl case. She was just kidnapped and she knows what that girl's going through. She probably wants to be the one to find her. Nick would probably get in there too, he's been kiddnapped. but, i don't know. it didn't say anything about Grissom, Greg, Sara or Nick.

haha, i'm excited to see the new girl, Vivian Lee. Very talkative!! haha, i hope Greg will like her :devil: :D

11. Bev

Bev Pathologist

Here's new information from Ausiello:

08/07/07-Ausiello Report TV Guide

You have to watch the first two segments before it gets to the CSI stuff.

I wonder what this means for Sara. I don't always trust Ausiello.

12. Chadini

Chadini Witness

I never know what to think with Ausiello. He is such a lap dog for tptb, that you never know if he is giving spoilers or foilers.

It seems like things are changing so quickly for this episode, that I don't know what to think.

13. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Hey!

The most recent spoiler I read about ep. 3 Go To Hell had Sara working the homeless man case with Catherine and Vivian.

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

What has Ausiello said that was wrong? or right for that matter?

15. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Vivian must be grating on Catherine's nerves for Catherine to limit Vivian to 20 questions. Catherine is ususally not like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.