NY Forum Trip To LA #2

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

^ :lol: Then someone should a) let him know you're not interested or b) sacrifice herself for your sake...

... what? Don't look at me! As much as I love you I could never do that! :eek:

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Kill Carmine.

It's the only way.

3. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Uhm... no.

How about killing Caruso? :D

4. midnight_tiptoes

Then his ghost would spy on me while I'm in the shower :(

5. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

:lol: you guys are a hoot.

but truth be told, Midnight , it seems to me that you are the one that is completely and totally obsessed with Caruso. I mean, you plaster his picture on other people's My Space page to show your affection for the man, you are continually mentioning him here in this thread, and showing pictures of 'Caruso something or other' by your apartment. :lol: It seems to me that you are the one deeply and madly in love with Caruso here. :p

6. midnight_tiptoes

No, I'm trying to inflict the terror unto the world. Why should I suffer alone? Why, I ask of you? Why?

You're all free to express your deepest sympathies for me in the form of CUPCAKES!

Speaking of, my friend Dawn and I went to Sprinkles after the meeting. OMG.

[​IMG]

They were like, half a kidney and a lung, but man were they fucking good. Especially the strawberry one.

7. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

^ Now I am officially jealous! :lol: Sprinkles cupcakes are too die for! I had the opportunity to try half of a red velvet one at Kristine's work and it was orgasmic. :lol:

I could have a Sprinkles cupcake and die happy. :D

8. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

First Midnight torments us all with pics and never-ending discussion of Caruso, then posts pics of Sprinkles cupcakes knowing full well that none of us were there to indulge with her? That's just bullshit. :mad:

I have a theory: Midnight is hopelessly in love with Caruso. She recently made the big move from Puerto Rico to LA in the hopes of mothering the next illegitimate Caruso offspring. She uses her alleged hatred of Danny as a reason for posting in this forum, but secretly I suspect it's simply that she can't handle the competition to [CENSORED] Caruso in the Miami forum. Reading posts from Miami loving girls like, "OMG! Did you see that super adorable pic of Caruso at the beach with his kids? *swoon* *squee* My ovaries are aching with desire" makes her feel insecure, so she comes here because we're all more than happy to let her have him.

9. JulieAnn

JulieAnn Witness

I love your team flack shirts, where did you get them?

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Alright guys, I know it's all in good fun, but let's lay off both Caruso and Carmine. ;) I know you guys are just joking around, as all of us from the trip do, but others might not take it that way.

JulieAnn, we had them specially made! The link is in this thread somewhere--they were really reasonable. :cool:

And now I want Sprinkles cupcakes, dammit! :eek: The dark chocolate ones are so good it's ridiculous...

11. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

I just want cupcakes now...*sigh* mother is not in the baking mood and neither is david. I will have to find my way to Starbucks.
    Honestly, the Caruso pic scares me. but enough of that. I wear my Flack shirt every chance I get and it fits wonderfully and makes me very happy.
    Also I may eventually post you guys a picture of my new hair cut because the hair dress screwed up and I now look like a boy. Though I figure if I gel it properly it might look like Carmine's...^_^
    Oh! I miss you guys so much. you were totally the coolest people I've ever met and I can't wait to see you again. I'll have to make a trip to LA next summer (whether or not there's an official trip or not) to visit those of you who live there.
    Still craving cupcakes because I made the mistake of re-reading Kristine's previous post.

12. MrsGiovinazzo

^ Definitely post a pic of your new hair cut. But be forewarned that if you came out looking at all like Carmine, you may have to fend off an attack from horney fangirls. :lol:

And, yeah, I'm really craving some Sprinkles cupcakes right now. Thumpy and I split a red velvet cupcake that was out of this freakin' world and I could really go for about a dozen more of them.

13. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

yeah I want to see the new haircut.

Sprinkles cupcakes are amazing... I had one for the first time a little while ago - fantastic...

Deb, I owe you some $$$ for my team flack shirt BTW. I'll get it to you once I'm settled at home, I'll mail it to you or something... :)

14. MrsGiovinazzo

You shoulda kept your mouth shut because I'd forgotten. :lol:

15. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

So besides the fact that I have bangs and Carmine doesn't my hair is probably the same length as his. Here's my new, considerably shorter, hair cut.
    [​IMG]
    what do you think? besides that my cousin is not such a great photographer?