Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Fruitbat, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Stella

Stella Rookie

Uh, sounds like I missed something.. :eek: If this E-Mail would be real..OMG.. what a fantastic situation with Mac at a pool!
    It would be sooooo hot seeing him there.. :devil: :devil:

Yeah, that's what I just wanna say.. the clothes should be not a problem.. :devil:
    I agree, lead us to our Macky. ;)

Natty You're here, too.. :eek: You're everywhere, he? :lol: Have fun there! :D See you. *waves*

2. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Guys check out the pic I posted in the Gary Thread, its not Mac but he IS in the pool :D :D :D :D

3. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

I like the way you think... [​IMG]

4. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

yeh i do miss the ties! olive oil and ties! but yeh

you know this season when lindsay put the tie on mac and when shed finished he started taking it of and then unbuttoned his collar and i was like pls pls go further in unbuttoning tht shirt!

anyone else notice his mini strip tease ??

5. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Oh yeah its one of my favorite scenes. Also he just looks so cute when she is putting on the tie.

6. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

That was a good eppie. Love his face in that scene. Well, okay, I'll be honest, I luv all of him.

:p Nice Dinghy pic, oh to be adrift with Macky in a rubber... er, boat. Right.

S1 has a few eppies of rolled up shirtsleeves and those gorgeous arms, plus the finale in a hoody and a tee...

Nice stuff... :p

-----------------

(Nup. Not gonna say nuthin else. Evs.)

7. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

That's one of my favourite scenes as well, Gaby.
    So girls, let's drool all over him again. :devil: :devil:
    Take a peek at that naughty look! :D I can see sprinklers going off in Tasmania El :cool: Ah, Hell, there setting off all over the place.

[​IMG]

8. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

God I love that pic.

Here is some info about Mac in season 4 dont read if you dont want to be spoiled Season 4 info

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Stella... i am everywhere :lol:

Fastfoodjunkie... I think ou know me well :devil:

Did someone mention ties (and latex gloves :))??? I love that scene Lindsay 'dresses' him any one up to the job off undressing him?!?!

10. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Fruitbat, I feel a little more upbeat about this upcoming season after reading that excellent interview with writer Peter Lenkov in your link. Sounds like we have some fun storylines coming up that will flesh out the characters, including Mac, and even provide some well needed continuity. :) (I'll still be extremely p.o.'d if Peyton never shows up again, but at least I'll probably still be tuning in). ;)

11. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

I think if he gave me that look I'd be too busy melting on the floor to do anything! Then again. . . :devil:

Loved that interview, looks like I might enjoy Season 4 more than I thought! :D

Natty, I think there are girls in here, yourself included, that could set speed records for the speed you girls manage to get into the gutter! And you could proably set some records for how far down you go too!

Grab the shovels, girls! *digs even further down into the gutter*

12. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

okay... well knock knock? I hope the Taylor girls like Mickey ear hats :lol: I'm back and I'm tanned :p

what?! stripping macky without me? O_O *pouts*

btw, if i saw that email in mine, i would have this nice grin on my face. :p

[​IMG]
    his eyes are saying... :devil: take me now? :p what are we waiting for :eek:

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

*nat tackles Mj*

I love that pic...the gutter is calling :devil: (I really need to stop this :lol:)

Don't worry Mj we wouldn't start to strip him with out you!!

14. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

mj, where've you been? Sorry we didn't wait for ya (see 4 posts before) :devil: But it worth a repeat. Let's go again! :lol: :lol:

15. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Nastsky?? Is that you??? This is spooky, Natty, I'm telling you...

oh, and btw...
    So proud, such a proud moment for me. Go go, gutter girl, (er, I knew you packed some...) :p

I'm with you guys, the article heartened me somewhat. I agree, MB, and I'm feeling better 'bout things. I still think the writers are trying to be clever about things, but time will tell.

MJ MoJo's back!!!!!!! *pokes* with piccies (psst, er thanks for knocking *straightens clothes*)

Oh, and if he gave me that look...? I'd be hauling him off by that tie to some quiet little corner to start popping those buttons... :p :p :p