Danny/Lindsay #18: A Benjamin Says "I Do"!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Ah Stuffy, dear! Why do you think I've been missing here for almost two days :devil:...I'm still enjoying the aftermath of that amazing night :eek: (the possibilities are indeed endless *sigh* Abby those cannoli were a blast :devil: ;))...good thing Mo managed to fool Lynny with the robot, that thing would've never survived both Mo and I in one weekend... :lol: :lol:

Txs again for the sweet words everyone...I wubs you all! :) (and yes Aud for once the two of you may sing a little song) :p

Angel sweetie, txs for trying so hard to find that place...maybe they'll show some more of it next season to make your search a little easier... :D

Catey txs for the present! I still haven't had time *points to first lines of this post* to take a good look at it, but I'll let you know asap... :)

And wow I can't believe there are already spoilers for ep #5! :eek:

Liff[/b] dear, stay away]I really like it that there will be so many ep's with just one case (they always seem less rushed :)) and although there's no D/L in the spoilers, the fact that everyone's working together must leave enough room for some glances

*Off to enjoy a well-deserved beauty sleep* :D

2. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Jeez. I'm starting to feel like the Marcia Brady of this thread. Actually I'd prefer to be Farah but oh well. At least you said I looked pretty. I always try my best, but I have the feeling you were talking about the dang pie. Between you and Lynny, I think I'm going to have bubble gum in my hair with a bruised fanny tomorrow. At least Stuffers is looking out for me. :p

Dutch, enjoy your beauty sleep. I doubt you need it, but I can only imagine that it includes a handsome NY detective. ;)

I'm writing Pam Veasey, Dear Mo. You should totally be her assistant. :)

Shippy Dreams and DaLicious Fantasies. :devil:

3. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I'm loving the spoilers. They make me happy. And I agree with what dutch said. But I wont repeat it cause spoiler boxes aren't my friends. Anyhow. I changed my avvie again and my banner, but for good reason. I think my banner beats out and icon I've ever used. *watches and drools*. I'm basically in love with our little ship. It doesn't get any better than that!

[/i]*pies everyone in face with a cream pie*[/i]

4. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

*stares at above banner before wiping away drool and coming to her senses*

Rad hun, just out of curiosity, how tall is your banner?

I like your avvie as well :) very nice. I seriously need to catch up on House; I haven't watched it for so long. Except last week, but I need to watch the other eppys as well.

*wipes away cream pie from face* Oh, so that's how it is eh? I see. *places a piece of crust in a spoon and flings it at Rad*

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

my banners height is 80 I believe. So far I haven't been yelled at, so I'm happy. :lol: I love DL banners, there are so many good scenes to make into banners.

House was great last season. You should totally catch up. Love that show, one of the best on TV. Glad you liek the avvie though!

*pie crust tastes good. Thanks!*

6. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

wow definitley been gone for a long time but i bring goodies!

[​IMG]
    a little somethin i cooked up! :D :D :D

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Sorry but I need you to resize to 75. :)

Just a reminder, banners should be no larger than 220x75. ;)

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

"Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City, you're a 1000 miles away but girl you look so pretty, yes you do, Times Square can't shine as bright as you!" *Mo dances her way into the thread singing along with her new favorite song, that for some odd reason makes her think of D/L when she hears it!* Hi all my dearies...happy Tuesday evening! How are you all?

Ohhhh I have my ways Liffy I have my ways! ;) And can I just say...I think my brain is fuzzy cuz I think there's something guttery going on here (forget that it's you...I KNOW it's guttery ;) ) I just can't figure it out at the moment! :lol:

Oh you mean like this...*Mo grins devilishly before sprinting after her buddy with a speed only ever equaled by the roadrunner...easily catching him and tripping him to a stop...nicely of course!* ;) What? You try outrunning 3 different woman all determined to whack you and you'll become a world class sprinter too! ;)

*Mo grins and shrugs...* Yeah that's debatable! ;) Heehee, I tend to think we were always slightly crazy...more so when it comes to sweeps week...but that could just be me! :D

Wow, remind me never to piss you off babes! Lol! :lol: And Liffy the girl has swords...watch yourself dude! ;)

Yeah Stuffy dear, I have to agree with Dutch hon...the possibilities...*Mo sighs happily!* endless indeed, endless and so very nice! ;) That boy...*Mo swoons...again!* yeah let's just say...Linds is a lucky woman!! :devil: Ohhhhhh yeah! ;)

Yeah Stuffy will beat them back with her swords and I'll cover you from all things thrown! ;) We've got ya covered hon...no worries! :D Oh and just in case I've got a jar of peanut butter standing by...(what? It helps get bubble gum out of hair...really! ;) )

YAY!!! *Mo tackles her Fluffy Twin giddily!* I wub you! That would so rock...gah I get giddy just thinking about what that would be like! To work not only for CBS, but as an assistant to Pam!! That would be the coolest! :D

Lol, yeah we're all in love with our ship babe! ;) *Mo stares and drools over her niece's banner too...* I mean seriously how could we not be...they are SO perfect!!!!!

Kate!! Hey hon, long time no see! Pop in here more often! ;) Nice banner hon! ;) I like it! :D

Modie!! Lol, hiya! :D

Okay what time is it? Oh yeah...dessert time! *Mo grins and whistles as she goes off in search of Danny! :devil: *

9. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

Thanks Mo I knew i'd get a warm welcome from you!
    I love that song too! That my boyfriend and my song! i smell fan ficcie!!
    :D

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwww Kate always hon! ;) Always!
    Heehee, yeah I love that song, it's one of my new favs! and I was actually thinking of maybe doing a fan vid of it! :D I jsut have to make it work on my comp...but as I was listening to it again...the D/L clips started laying out in my head...it was great! :D

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liff wanders into thread, energised by the dense pinkish fog misting the place*

Morning guys! Actually, I just got off work and half of you ain't even up yet! :lol:

Unfortunately so... :lol: Yes, I still wubs you but I still pwn your swords! All of them! :devil: ;)

Yay! New target! Lynny! Get your ass back here!

Sweet my ass. You're like evil 24-7! (Plus, in my head you definately ARE sporting an evil grin everywhere you go :lol: )

*sniff* And I know none of them :p Hehe, I'm good :D

Aww...of course you're pretty darlin' ;) The pie is pretty too :D I like apple pie.

*wanders off to find Lynny* Your fanny wont be bruised, we're only mildly mistreating it :D

Hey! I'm made from more substance than just the guttery thoughts ya know! (sort of...I'm 58% Gutter, 32% Fluffy, 2%Angsty, 8% RL and the likes of them all) :D

Well I have Danny, Nicky and Greg wandering around lost behind me *chuckles* It's SUCH a good thing that they're practically lost without their girls ;) (That and I'm pretty darn good at hide n' seek) :lol:

Neener-neener-neeeener! You can't get me! :p Hahaha....I so pwn those swords of yours Stuffers!

He's over there, looking all lost. I think he wants his baby Lindsay back. :p The poor man. :) Love has struck him - he's literally lost without her!

Mo has a new banner? :) But it seems somewhat familiar.....

OT: Any of you ladies like BOND? The quartet, not the man. :p :lol:

Welcome back TheCoroner and I for the life of me can't remember your name :lol: If I ever knew it in the first place :lol: Y'gotta come visit more often!!

Well, I must be off to plan tomorrow's classes. Cheers ladies ;)

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning my dearies! *Mo pops into the thread...coffee already drank, although it feels like I need several more cups...never a good sign!* :lol:

Liffy it seems we're the only two awake at the moment...you crack me up by the way! ;) And for the record...I think you're more like 77% guttery...22% fluff... .5% angst...and .5% RL :lol: (That's what I say! ;) ) And yeah the guys are pretty lost without their girls...you've got it easy, they just wander around like little boys without their women...the women though, they go crazy and start whacking and chasing...it hurts! :lol:

Yup I have a new banner...I just made it last night...it's all my ships! (Well not all, more like my fav ships! ;) ) Ain't it purty! :D

Yeah I like Bond...both the quartet and the man! ;) Heehee! They play the song "Victory" yeah? I LOVE that song! :D

Psssttt...Liffy that's Kate! ;)

Okay I'm off to work...although as soon as my Fluffy Twin's reccommendation letter to Pam Veasey gets me hired I'm done with a regular job! :lol: Until that lovely day...it's back to the grind! :p

*Mo grins and slips off to grab more coffee before climbing into her bubble and shimmering off in a lovely cloud of pink fog!* :D

13. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I know I've been slowing down some lately, school :rolleyes:
    Oh and my dog had puppies, so thats why too :D

I have to run but before I do, I got a question for you guys...
    If D/L was a book, what would it's title be...besides Danny and Lindsay or D/L. I've been wondering this lately, not sure why :lol:

Mo...Your banner. I'm Lovin' It :D

Peace guys, be back later ;)

14. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Hi guys! I came back yesterday and I had a great time! A few weeks away is good to clear ones mind. :cool:

There's just one thing I have to share with you: my husband is such a trouble-maker. Let me explain. The last time we went camping, he forgot to pack the poles of our tent... :eek: So we had a BIG problem when we arrived.

This time, he's unpacking the car and he says: See, I have the poles! Then I ask him where the innertent is, with the sleeping cabinets. He's like: there in the middle of the package.

At that time I was starting to feel a little nervous, because there used to be TWO packages. :( So I ask him: Where is the other package? And he says: there was just one....

He had totally forgotten he'd put it somewhere at his mother's place to clean it! It was still there! So we where there, two children with us and again without a complete tent... :mad: Thank goodness the rest of the vacation went OK! :D

So, how's my giraf? I recall someone's named him Larry. There are just too many new posts to read, so please update me! Are you still spoiler-free, Liff? Ah well, I don't care. As long as someone will give me all the spoilers of the last three weeks! :lol:

Are we having a party soon in Gutterville? How many people are living there at this moment?

Can't wait to get some news! See you soon!

15. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Jen!! :) Great to see you back *tackles fellow dutchie and gives her a big hug* :D I'm glad that you got a change to clear your head a bit...

That camping story is hilarious...I've had some similar experiences from way back when I had to go camping with my parents :rolleyes:...Somehow something always went wrong, but it's great stuff to look back at now... :lol:

Come to think of it...D/L on a camping trip would be hilarious...Just imagine Danny putting up a tent :lol:...struggling with the poles forever; never willing to admit he doesn't have a clue how to do it :rolleyes:...untill finally Lindsay steps in and has the thing up in 5 minutes... :lol:

There's always a party in GutterVille and at the moment there are even more animals in the Zoo than there a people... :cool:

I'm still totally amazed by your self-control...like Mo said earlier, sometimes I don't even realise that I'm doing it, but whenever a spoiler box pops up, my mouse seems to get a mind of his own :eek:...your my hero :p

But I guess you'd have to be a hero when someone with swords is prodding you... :D

Good question Sarah...I can only come up with something corny like "Love changes everything" :rolleyes:...I'm sorry it isn't very creative, but that pink cloud is suffocating me.... :mad: :rolleyes:

btw congrats on the puppies! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.