William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Tinkerbell, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

haha! the sceeeene, right? ;) Dunno if i've seen the alternate ending though... i can't keep track of anything... >.<

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

*has to watch TLADILA again* it's been years okay, 20 since I have seen that movie.

3. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

you'd probably remember the alternate ending, cos it's so silly in the context of the movie:

He survives! He gets blasted in the face and survives intact. Although they did shoot another scene where he got shot in the body as well I think. Anyway, he survives, and him and his partner get sent to some remote wilderness, and the last scene has them in this cabin, just kinda hanging out. It's very daft.

As for THE scene, :eek: :eek: Now there's a moment in movie history that never gets boring.

4. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

oh yes. 'the scene' :devil:...........possibly one of THE greatest in movie history! :lol: :lol: lalalala......goes off into billy dreamworld and....*thud* :lol:

5. LemonJelly06

Ah yes, definatly up there in the top 5 of greatest movie moments. One of those scenes you just want to keep replaying in your head for a while. ;)

6. poppylvsgriss

it is indeed. its his fault. all his fault! you know what, its exactly the same with a few scenes from manhunter aswell. funny that..... ;) :lol:

p.s. LJ - my V tiks are at the side of me as i type! :D :D

7. LemonJelly06

Hmmm I think I prefer that scene, but yeah maybe 1 or 2 scenes from manhunter, I think any good Billy bits i'd happily have in my head for a while, like a continuous movie reel... yeaaaaah. ;)

(Awww! Mine are at my mate's house, I don't trust myself with them so she's got 'em. Can't wait! 4 days of no sleep and lots of beer. :D )

8. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Aww, PLG, your poor boyfriend... pulling one over on him like that! ;) Was it really bad what he said about Billy??

Good luck with the V Fest thing you two. I prefer a full English and en suite these days, but if you want to pee in a field - who am I to question your idea of a good night out? :lol:

But what would Billy say? No, PLG, he would not do the devil fingers thing and say, 'ROCK ON!!: :lol:

9. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

Hiya Ladies esp Britfan!

I just got to tell a receptive audience talk about keeping Billy in your head all the time how about looking at the picture I have just made my telephone (actually PDA) wallpaper????

http://billypetersen.com/TheGallery/displayimage.php?album=236&pos=86

I just hope my boss is never looking over my shoulder when I have to make a call!!

10. LemonJelly06

Yeaaah he would. ;) I was gonna say you dont have to pee in a field there are portaloos... but last time the loos were so bad, we peed behind an umbrella. aaahhh festivals :D You should come along too Britfan! :p

I wonder if Billy would go / went to any festivals. What a thought :lol:

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I was just talking to a customer today, and she was telling me how the first time she ever saw Billy, was in "MANHUNTER" and was blown away ;) and has followed his career since then! so how many of his films do you all have, and which are your favs?[​IMG]

BILLY'S MOVIES

12. LemonJelly06

Probably manhunter and TLADILA seeing as they're the only 2 films i've seen with him in at the moment.

13. grissomsgirl256

grissomsgirl256 Rookie

Cousins was okay, but Billy's character was kind of a jerk. It was more for humor than romance for me.

14. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Ones I actually have on DVD:
    Manhunter, TL&DILA, Gunshy, Rat Pack, Kiss the Sky, Cousins, The Contender, Fear, The Skulls

And to my shame, I've not watched all of 'em ;) I have seen 2 or 3 of his other films over the years as well, like Young Guns 2 and Long Gone, but not seen them in years and years.

Without a doubt my favourite movie of his is Manhunter, not just my favourite Billy movie, but one of my all time favourites, it's that good. It was the fist thing I saw him in, watched it on TV soon after Silence of the Lambs came out, and realised how much better it was cos it was darker, and not 'Hollywoody' and OTT like Lambs. I've often touted the film to friends since then as being better :D Then a very close second is TL&DILA. I love a lot of his performances though, Skulls, Long Gone, Gunshy, Rat Pack, the man sure knows how to act. He gets bonus points for adorable factor in Kiss the Sky, but the actual subject matter of the film doesn't do it for me.

15. poppylvsgriss

course he'd do the devil horn thing with his fingers!! - rock n roll!! LJ - i've tried to convince BF that festivals are ace but she ain't havin it! :lol: and you once peed behind an umbrella thats hilarious! :lol: this billy fan meet up will be great!

i think i like manhunter best aswell. has anyone seen the remake 'red dragon' with edward norton as will graham? as good as edward norton is, his will graham does not compare to billys - billys is so tortured and brooding. *sigh* :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.