Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Top41, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Sini

Sini Dead on Arrival

You're welcome Kiane. I'll be making more soon, with different styles and themes.

Repeats are pretty much all we have right now. But, we've survived this far and we'll keep our spirits up in the future too, right? Not too long before the new season starts, so let's keep our fingers crossed!

2. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Well they're reairing People With Money, which is MeLty centric episode. Fate, isn't it? We had little of MeLty teaming up together last season. So new season please bring back the MeLty in full effect.

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I wonder if things would've been different if it was Mac instead of Danny. Well alot of things would be duh, but I mean her. Do you think she'd be the same as she is now, better or worse?

Yay to reairing MeLty eps!

4. the_lab_tech

the_lab_tech Victim

If she was with Mac then I don't think s3 and the trial would have been as traumatic for her. And we would have had more adorable moments to drool over.

I did read some spoilers for s4 about D/L hitting a bump. Mibbe a bump called Mac breaking up with Peyton and realising how he feels about Lindsay? No, wait. That's one of my plot bunnies. Damn.

5. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Now lab_tech, that is wrong! :D You had me going there about D/L hitting a bump, until you said plot bunny.
    Well since D/L is so automically forced and lacking on the screen I hope TPTB come to their senses and write this off as a laspe in judgment, and stick to D/L being friendly.

More MeLty!!

6. Sini

Sini Dead on Arrival

Surely there must be some bumps - this is a tv show after all! (hopeful, much?) I love your plot bunny, lab_tech! That's definitely how I would have preferred it.

MeLty is love...

7. the_lab_tech

the_lab_tech Victim

Well actually the part about D/L hitting a bump is true, the rest is just wishful thinking. Or it might eventually become a fic.

Long live MeLty!

8. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

So its true. I'll take the bump. Hopefully they give us MeLty scenes in the process, where they are back confiding in each other.

MeLty is in demand!

9. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I'll take the bump and run with it too! As long as they give us MeLty. I'm all for alittle angst for them together later on.

10. Sini

Sini Dead on Arrival

Definitely! In fact, I'll run with you! Things might get a little tense around the lab... oh, the drama! But since Lindsay was paired with Danny in pretty much every episode last season, well the ones she was in, it would be nice to see something else for a change. Only I'm hoping she'll be paired with Mac most of the time, hehe. Fat chance, but a chance nonetheless. I refuse to give up hope!

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Lets just take the bump and give us Melty scenes, even if they are just all angsty, at least its something, then they can give us smex and all that. :devil:

Hopefully theres a chance for scenes.

12. InDe23

InDe23 Victim

Hey, I am new to this board...but I had to bump this!!!

I am hoping for more "demonstrations" from Lindsay involving Mac
    OMG...the tie demonstration is perfect MeLty moment!
    I hope they work together more this season!

13. Sini

Sini Dead on Arrival

Hey InDe23! Great to see you here! Yeah, the demonstrations are always fun and absolute gold for shippers. What have we got in that category...? The tie scene and the bow & arrow scene! And probably some other that I'm neglecting at the moment. Can you guys think of any?

14. InDe23

InDe23 Victim

I can think of one...that demonstration in Mac's office where she puts something on Mac's lip that makes bag smells smell like vanilla...Very sexy...she touched his lip (which she didnt have to do, when she was explaining the product she said that one swipe under the nose is all you need) well, under the nose is different that on the lips lol

15. InDe23

InDe23 Victim

bag=bad