Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

I couldn't have said it better myself. I have never had a character that I connected with as much as I do with Sara and I've never met a character either between the covers of a book or on TV that I felt so much like she could just waltz through my door at any second. The only upside to this is that characters never die to people who have truely taken them as their own.
    I would have picked in addition to that if I could, the one about mopy Grissom. I do not want to have to watch Grissom grieve but it would also be even worse for him just to forget about her. I have written a buttload of fanfiction and in that I have adopted Grissom as my own character also. If he grieves - I grieve and I do not want to have to watch that. Not that I would anyway because I will not hesitate to boycott if Sara dies

2. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

Thank you Alyssa i totally love you and your husband.
    It was the writers finally committing to it after teasing us and holding back Billy and Jorja from doing what they wanted from the beginning GSR.
    Granted they teased us great and developed the intimacy between GSR so well other they years. Hence, why i think they wrote the intimately scene
    Of course he trusts Sara. The first thing Grissom said about Sara is that he trusts her.

Oh, and Always stay I agree you are passionate. This place is safe for GSR and so is Jorja Fox's IMDB page believe me I have learned through love of this ship that you cant go anywhere it is disliked they will virtually kill you and all you say, but feel free to talk here.

Go Team SO!!!!!!!!!!!

3. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

i love Grissom/Billy sooo much!!!He is my favourite, but NO SARA = NO CSI for me !!!
    i don't want sad Grissom... kill the only person he ever loved? is cruel.. too sad..and i can't see Griss with other person:-(
    i want my geeks happy!!! after all these years they deserve!!
    and i love Sara/Jorja!!!
    [​IMG]

4. rszski67

rszski67 Victim

Hey, always...it isn't what you say, but where you say it. I AM on your side on your opinions BUT where you posted it was the wrong place. That was for spoilers, not talking about ships.

I can tell you are defensive about GSR, so OF COURSE others are defensive on their ships. If you don't like being poked, don't poke others!!

Best advice...remember that what is typed may not come across the same way for all people. Stay aboard your own ship and enjoy with your fellow ship-mates!! Others are entitled to their own opinions...even if they are wrong! :lol:

It is a lesson all bloggers need to learn...no one likes being swatted on the nose with a newspaper, but once you get savvy to the rules, life on line will be much better!!

Enjoy the GSR...

RSZski

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Our views are strong and of couse always right :D, and some people just get rubbed the wrong way :( so you're fine and we're all fine.. and positive[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. AlwaysGSR12

AlwaysGSR12 Hit and Run

Well, I got a grammer lesson to on the Season 8 spoilers. Aparently I got canon wrong this time. Anyway, I'll stay, but I best not get a lecture from anyone. I've stopped all together with the soiler thread because everyone sucks there and I don't like the mod.

7. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

Did I mention I love you guys? I just watched Butterflied for the 5 billionth time. ::sniff:: Eh HEM! I'm cool. . .

Always you should stick with us :) We don't argue. We know our ship is golden and we are always right ;P

Sorry, I don't have much to say. S7 needs to come out on box set already. I need some Ending Happy action.

GSR rocks my magnetite!
    Go Team SO!!

8. AlwaysGSR12

AlwaysGSR12 Hit and Run

Yeah, I read something on spoilers that was just assanine, they are already thinking that Gris is going to fall for the new girl.

9. Desertwind

He's not going to fall for anyone, HE LOVES SARA[​IMG] I think he's made that perfectly clear.. I know that won't happen, it took him a long time to express his emotions, and he just isn't the type of guy who switches them off and on.. so not to worry :(

THE AWESOME TWOSOME

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Hey desertwind, I just sent you a PM.

AlwayGSR, Destiny is a nice person, sometime she get tired to tell them over and over about the spoiler. You would too if you are a mod. Not all Grillows fan will bash you with the GSR, well, it just 3 people or could be more. I hardly go over there replied, I just read. I just tired of people just bashing with the episode or shippers. Don't they realize it just a show, it not even real, it not like Billy and Jorja dating, it their characters. You alway welcome here.

Grissom is not going to fall for the girl who is in her mid-20.

11. Jeanie

Jeanie Civilian

have everone voted on the should sara live or die poll in the csi forum

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Hey Desertwind, can I have that picture of Grissom and Sara? I have been look for that for a while and I can't seem to find it or I'm too lazy to look. Do you ever notice Grissom tried not to laugh when Sara said something about High Mile or something. I'm on the second computer and I have to get it in the first computer.

13. starfan1

starfan1 Dead on Arrival

Hello everyone!

I just need a little help. Cannot locate on which episode G for the first time tells Sara how he feels about her. I have not finish all of season five and not seen season 6. Is it in one of these two seasons or do I still have to wait till season 7 is put on dvd.

Thanks for your help. :lol:

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

You are always welcome in the Shipper Threads and the GSR thread but please keep the negative comments about other posters/mods and other threads out of this thread. Saying everyone sucks is considered flaming and against board rules.

Let's all stick to GSR please. thanks ;)

15. Desertwind

Sure, NickandGrissom thank's for asking though, if it's on the net, it's basically up for public comsumption, I don't mind at all.. and according to the spoilers!

Sara is in the first 3 eps. and so see, she's OK, I knew she would be, from that point on, I don't know what will happen, or if she's horribly injured, or not.. prays she's OK, and her and her man will carry on as it should be

LOOK'S OF LOVE EVEN WAY BACK IN S/2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.