Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by JayneEmilysRealm, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Don't think I can agree, I've read so many fics, most of them C/S but also a lot of Sara/Sofia, other femslash and also some het and maleslash. There is such a multitude of stories that it's impossible to say one kind is more emotional than any other. What I've noticed though is that most of the stories involving Sara are very emotional and dark.

Generally though I believe that all writers put a lot of emotion into their stories when they're passionate about their pairing.

Anyways, the percantage of C/S stories over at ff.net has indeed increased (at least in the time I have actively read there, about a year ago). I'm glad to see that femslash has become so popular, it's the best kind of fiction. =)

Speaking of which... I should write again...

2. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Lots of Cath/Sara fanfics are mine :D

3. JangoBear

JangoBear Lab Technician

There are a lot of great Cath/Sara fanfic over at Passion and Perfection. That section used to be all Cath/Sara but it now includes Sara/Sophia.

SaraSidle_girl, do you write under your name or a different name? I wonder if I've read your stuff before. :)

4. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

It's Sofia, actually.

5. SaraSidle_girl

I write under a different name
    my penname at ff.net is MysteriousFlower

Click the penname and find my stories. Maybe you've read them. If not.. enjoy! :D

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Have you changed your name or made a new account? I thought you were Tuffel over there.

:confused:

7. SaraSidle_girl

Changed my penname cus Tuffel was the nickname my ex-girlfriend used for me. Not a good reminder!

8. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

Hello! I'm back :D I'm also back to writing on Hustle and Flow (for the people who were reading that fic ;))

9. SaraSidle_girl

*bump* I had to search a looooooong way back to actually find this thread :)

I hope season 8 will give us some nice Cath/Sara moments. I mean.. she has to get up with Grissom eventually? Being stuck under a car makes you realise what life really is about.

Cathy, here she comes :devil:

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

While lately I've sort of lost my sympathy for both Sara and Catherine, I'd definitely like to see some scenes coming up for them. They still have that chemistry, like you never know whether they actually like or hate each other. I'm hoping for a bit of decent SC interaction, working cases, trading smiles, bouncing off ideas and such. Maybe a companionable coffee break between just the two, something like that.

I'd also like to see Lindsay again, even if the last time she showed up was very overdramatized and I didn't like the actress who replaced Madison. Still, ever since LHB in S3 I've been hoping for another scene between Sara and Lindsay.

11. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

*Long Sigh* Far, far too long since I have been in this thread and thanks for bumping it back into existence Mia.

This season could hold some promise for some Cath/Sara interaction. Timing couldn't be more perfect, Sara going through the this big emotional, physical trauma. Females are great at bonding in times of need. Cath was there to support here in Crash and Burn when Hank dumped her like cold turkey. So, I can for see Cath stepping up and being a shoulder for Sara to cry on or an open ear to listen. Guess we will find out tomorrow night.

*waits anxiously*

Dug up one of my old Cath/Sara pics to bring some cheer back into this thread.

[​IMG]

From Crash and Burn since I mentioned that moment. ;)

12. SaraSidle_girl

I am expecting that too. Sara somehow turning to Cath for emotional support (we all know how great Grissom is with emotions so she needs to find the support somewhere!) which should give us some good moments.
    And who knows.. maybe the GSR wont last at all. I wouldn't regret it for a bit!

13. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I was just in the Jora/Sara thread talking about the great Sara one-liners (zingers), and I realized that even though the two ladies haven't worked together very often in the 7+ seasons, they've managed to come up with some great one-liners between them. Here are a few to start with:

- AFOC
    Cath: It's raining man juice?
    Sara: Hallelujah?

- Justice is served
    Cath: what?
    Sara: Nothing. This is fun.
    Cath: As compared to what?
    Sara: As compared to a more scientific approach

- Secrets and flies
    Sara: Oh, ducks. That's a new decorating choice
    Cath: I now have to share this office with the day shift supervisor. She's got some kind of thing for waterfowl.

- Secrets and flies
    Sara: Project Sunflower promotes itself as doing God's work.
    Cath: I knew a stripper who claimed the exact same thing

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I think, and please no one hurt me on this, that I'd love to see Catherine talk to Sara about Grissom. And it being, well, as Marg put it "A bad move". That could be an interesting convo.

I'd like to see them at least resolve something between these two before Jorja leaves.

15. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Awwww. We won't hurt you, Anne! Just give you a big pat on the back. LOL I'd love to see that as well. Heck, I'd like to see ANY interaction between the two ladies these days. For some reason, TPTB have tried very hard to keep the two women apart for the past 2+ seasons while they've pushed their pet on-screen romance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.