'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 2, 2007.

1. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Re: CSI:Miami 'I Have a Question' Thread #2. NO SPOILERS PLE

wish it was the end of august. :)

2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i have a question about Speedle's death/Delko's survival (he survived, right? cuz he was in danger or something?). i don't watch Miami (obviously, lol), but i was thinking that there would be a pattern in the publicity style in all CSI shows. now that Sara on the original is in danger, i thought Miami would be a publicity model of how to handle CD/survival storylines.

so my question is - what were the spoilers before Speedle/Delko's critical moments? were TPTB letting lots of contradicting BS to leak out, was it completely top secret until the episode aired or where the spoilers more or less accurate?

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

For Speedle's death in the first episode of season three, the network or producers announced that one of that characters would die, but they did not mention which one. But on IMDB.com, someone was stupid enough to change Rory Cochrane's listing on the show to an end date while the others showed they were continuing on with the show. That gave it away about two months before the episode aired.

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

thanks for clearing that up for me Dynamo. much apreciated.

5. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

does ne 1 know the episode where eric tells natalis she left her earring in his place

6. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

CSI Miami 4x11 Payback

btw this was bracelet not earring and it`s turn out that is not hers ;)

7. csimiami_addict

csimiami_addict Victim

Question: is there anywhere on the internet where we can watch episodes? Like I know some websites show Grey's Anatomy epis and stuff. Does the same exist for CSI Miami or do we have to shell the money out for the dvds? I really want to see season 5 but its not out yet

8. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

umm i have a question about rory cochrane's new tv series showin tonight. does anyone kno if they are showing it in canada or not? if so then what channel? cuz im really anxious to watch this tonight but afraid that i wont be able to. so someone plz put me out of my misery lol

9. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I think you can watch certain episodes on 'Innertube' over at the CBS official website. There may also be episodes available on iTunes. I can't check either of these for certain, as I live in the UK and these options are unavailable to me. Hopefully someone else can confirm. :)

10. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Yes. As Lucy said, you can purchase episodes on Itunes (only $1.99 an episode!) or you can go to Innertube at cbs.com. Innertube only has the most recent episodes that were played on cbs... right now that is Broken Home, and High Octane. When the new season starts, they have up to four or five recent episodes.

Hope that helps. :)

11. csimiami_addict

csimiami_addict Victim

Awww darn. i'm from Canada. I can't watch it either!

12. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

whee :( this sucks i really wanted to watch the company... americans get it all lol

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

aww I'm sorry guys. but i have to tell you The Company was amazing!!!! and Rory looked so sexy!!!!! and the story was just so compelling and interesting that you don't wan to miss a single minute!!! and i was surprised that Rory was in it quite alot!! and it was so sad when Rory/Yevgeny(his character) was crying!! i mean full out crying!!

14. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

he can cry??!! wow i guess hes a better actor then adam r. they had to digitally insert a tear for him in an episde

15. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Yes he can cry. his chracter was crying because he had to leave the woman he loved to work undercover for the KGB in America. and then he cried when he called her on the phone and told her how much he missed her. it was so sad that i was crying too. and i heard about that, the whole Adam crying thing. it was in Man Down when Eric asked H where Marisol was. i guess some actors just aren't good at crying on the spot like some are. but it's very hard to cry on cue. especially in a play. but you know what i thought of to make me cry? i thought of Speed in Lost Son. i just kept picturing him getting shot over and over in my head. it made me really sad afterwrds but hey it worked.