Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Hunter, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

lmao i saw hudson hawk a few days ago. he was helarious i think he wore the most costumes in that movie lmao. it was a terrible movie but there was something about it that just kept me wanting more lmao it was funny in a very stupid way. its not something that i would have thought of bruce willis to star in lol.

2. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

ur not the only one csi_pinoy i did enjoy it too thougth DC was brill :)

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I didn't really like it. but David Caruso's role is the only reason i watch it every time!!! even though he doesn't talk, his countless hilarious costumes make it worth watching!!! LOL!!! my two personal fav costumes in tha movie were the statue, and him dressed as a woman!!! i still have the mental image of DC in a dress in my head. it's something i'll never beable to forget because it's just so dang hilarious!!!!

4. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Are you guys kidding? I loooved 'Hudson Hawk'!!! I laughed so hard during that movie (one of the better comedies I've seen, in my opinion). Sad, though, what happened to Kit Kat.

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

well i mean sure ok it is so freaking hilarious. but there's just something about it. i don't know. maybe it was because DC didn't get to join in with some funny dialouge. and yes it was sad, what happend to Kit Kat.

6. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

i loved kit kat. he was so cute. i was really dissapointed the first time i watched it b/c i kept waiting for him to say something and he never did but the second time i watched it i appreciated dc's character. he was great, the little cards were awesome. very clever. after watching that movie i had the urge to carry around hundreds of little cards with possible responses to everything. because um....yeah, i'm a dork like that. :p

7. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Does anyone know when David's girlfriend Liza is due her baby? just curious. :)

8. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I saw a picture of them in March on a celebrity baby site and she looked like she would be due over the summer sometime.

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

awww. well a huge congrats to DC. and i just saw Body Count again. I've got to say...that is one freaking hilarious movie!! I love DC's portrayal as Hobbs!!! and i love the witty banter between him and Chino(John Leguizamo)

10. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

;) Recall something mentioned that baby would be due around middle to end of September (have no clue where I heard that). :confused: :confused:

:) :) Pics taken around July 4th didn't look like Liza was as big as comparable time with last baby (but who knows with pics); that's not any barometer either.

:rolleyes: Each one can be totally different. Anyway, September or October seems to be the consensus. :rolleyes:

11. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Here is the most recent picture of Liza and David it was taken at the end of June. :)

link

*link addy reduced as it was stretching the screen*

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

aww. they look so cute together don't they? and they look really happy together. and :eek: WOW!! i must say DC looks rather Speedish/Roryish!! Jeans and a button up dress shirt and a cap. it's usually what Speed/Rory wears on a daily basis. it's just different. but he still looks sexy. oh and how many of you wish you were in Liza's place? i wish i was! :D going to sleep with that every night! and maybe not sleep every night if ya know what i mean :devil:

13. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

ok gettin a little nasty up in here. lmao jks congratz to DC and dem but didnt they have the baby a few months ago or smethin?

14. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:) There were also pics at the beach on July 4th; Liza was wearing a cover-up, but didn't look so big.

;) I remember in June of '05 she was (or looked in pics) considerably larger. :lol: :lol:

;) Of course, long shirts and beach coverups can hide a multitude of sins (or bulging bellies).

15. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

I think their last baby was born last September, so that would make them about a year apart, csi_pinoy. :)

Let's see what I can find for today's hotness...Hmmm...

[​IMG] Body Count hotness... the man just looks soooo good in leather... :D:devil:

Enjoy ladies!!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.