Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Leela, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I would think so. He couldn't just kiss her and not appear anymore, that would be stupid, seriously.

We have something in common, I can't get into that either :)

2. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I normally only like slash pairings and I mayorly ship Cal with Sara (me and my crazy pairings :p) but I can actually see her being with Jake. They are hot together!

3. CathStokes

hehe.

They are hot. Hopefully they've have scenes, anyone hear anything yet?

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

So far all i've read is that he will appear in epi 1. I think it's highly UNLIKELY that this would be his last scene.
    Does anyone know if Johnny ?/last name has a website...maybe somewhere on there he would mention future epis w/ Miami!? Im excited to see where they take it. It'll be a nice change for Calleigh; get her away from the lab for awhile ;) ;)

5. calleighandjake

calleighandjake Hit and Run

mjszud said:
    So far all i've read is that he will appear in epi 1. I think it's highly UNLIKELY that this would be his last scene.
    Does anyone know if Johnny ?/last name has a website...maybe somewhere on there he would mention future epis w/ Miami!? Im excited to see where they take it. It'll be a nice change for Calleigh; get her away from the lab for awhile ;) ;)

[/QUOTE]

Yea that would be nice. Do you the Johnny Whitworth has a website like that? I am defintaly going to check. :D

6. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Oh I hope he's taped for more episodes. I love his voice and the way he looks at Calleigh in adoration. Swoon...

7. CathStokes

It'll be nice to see Jake appear in the first ep. Be really interesting to see how him and Cal react with each other.

I dunno if he has a site or not, be cool if he did. They probably would mention if he had anything else with Miami.

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Just to let everyone know, I looked up several sites that featured Johnny Whitworth aka Jake & I found absolutely NOTHING on his role on maimi; not even a single interview or article.

9. CathStokes

Not a one?? Wow. you'd think he'd have something since he's done so good on Miami and with the hot storylines with Calleigh, the man would have something!.. *sighs* If I knew how to make good sites, I'd make the man one, but sadly I suck.

10. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

I'm not a website maker. I only do Yahoo groups. :D
    I wish there was a site or group on Jake and Calleigh together.

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I haven't found any Johnny's website yet :(
    Johnny is hot, Jake Barkley is hot :devil:
    I just love CAKE :devil:

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

It is being said that Jake will appear in epi 5 & that him & Cal have in fact become an item. Also mentioned is something about Stetler questioning her "love life' w/ Jake. My feeling from this and other spoilers regarding another "couple" is that he might be all on their asses over their personal lives. Who knows how it will effect the relationship, that we'll have to wait & see, but yay!!As much as i do like her, Cal badly needs to loosen up socially, I hope this helps her!

13. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Jake has a boyish charm about him, that is irresistable. Calleigh glows with him. Think he could be the one to break through Calleigh's wall. You can see that he gets to her.

14. CathStokes

wow, an item? seriously? I'm really thrilled that he's going to appear in ep5. other "couple" what other couple? e/c? .. *headdesk* Why can't personal lives just STAY personal lives?

I'd make them one on LJ, but I doubt anyone would join

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:lol:silly cath :lol:
    Yes they are an item, theres a mention of cal leaving his house early or something like that, for real. The other "couple" is e/n. Stetler is supposed to see the embrace between them & misunderstand it, & stetler gets onto Cal about Jake, thats why I said I thought he might be on their asses this season.I wont go any further about speculation of e/n for this is not their thread but CAKE is definately CAKE by this epi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.