CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Thank you so much Orison!

That made my day. Thank you. :p

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Thanks Orison. :D Ah, the Second Life episode... I don't know much about Second Life but I think some people take it really seriously, getting married, having relationships etc and opening online stores to make money! I always thought it could make an interesting premise for a storyline, so I'll look forward to seeing how it pans out.

Poor Mac, losing sleep, I personally hope Peyton isn't gone for good. :(

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Well, I'm guessing the writers wouldn't just leave it at that. There's probably a story behind it that will allow them to do something mid-season, possibly with the return of Peyton. Of course, it's possible that she is gone, but I wouldn't stake my "Forrest Gump" DVD on it.

We were also under the impression that Angell was off the show for good, and the spoilers have her back in S4, so I'm not taking anything in the spoilers as set in stone. *shrug*

4. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

Iwouldn'tmindseeinghergone </mumbles>

That line from Danny to a suspect about standing someone up is kind of an interesting one coming from him. I wonder if he's making a connection here...

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Let Peyton stay in London forever, please. No more whining and crying and... well, that's really all she does.

6. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

This is pure speculation, but what if Mac stood her up at the altar:p As soapy as the spoilers have intimated the show to be thusfar, I wouldn't be surprised. Though, er, since when has Mac been confiding in Danny about his deepest personal feelings? I'm picturing him and Danny sitting on the couch with their hands down their pants like Al Bundy and Jefferson from Married...With Children.

Hey, maybe Peyton will be back during May sweeps, where she and Devon chew gum and paint each other's toenails while Flack and Mac get their nuts fried like Rocky Mountain Oysters by terrorists in order to save them and prove their love. :rolleyes:

7. celtess

celtess Rookie

THX for this spoiler!!!!

8. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I like the sound of this story line. I have really enjoyed the shows where everyone works together, Manhattan Manhunt and Hung out to Dry are two of my favorite episodes.

As for Peyton staying in London. I would be quite happy if she did. No harm to Claire Forlani but the character started to grate on my nerves in the finale but I think your right Faylin it does kind of lend itself up to a mid season re appearance. :( Interesting its Flack that calls him on it, I am hoping for more good scenes with these two this season.

Midnight nice to know I am not the only one Peyton irritated.. :D The character started out okay, quite a strong character, I liked her, but towards the final eps she started to get a bit annoying. And the finale finished the character for me all together the manipulative scene in Mac's office with the trip to London :mad:

9. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

I think I missed something - what's the context for that Danny quote - who is he talking too, etc?

Ever since that lipstick kiss on Mac's cheek was mentioned, I've wondering if it was going to have some future significance. Maybe instead of Danny cheating on Lindsay, Mac cheated on Peyton? And as much into supporting the troops and veterans as Mr. Sinise is, I can totally see them having Mac experience post-traumatic symptoms, brought on by the similarity to combat that he went thru in Snow Day. The end of season 2 was a bomb going off under "normal" conditions. The end of season 3 was more like hand to hand combat - more like war. Enough to trigger symptoms, IMO.

10. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

...Oh, Danny said that to a suspect. ~facepalm~

11. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

I've been hoping for more Mac flashbacks since Charge of This Post. I wish they'd introduce a character who knew him when he was in the Corps.

12. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

Oh yeah, someone who knew Mac way back when would be great fun. Well, could be great fun, if handled correctly.

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

It has to do with the case they're on. He seems a little irritated and not at all happy that the guy stood someone up.

We can only hope. Maybe it took hearing it about somebody else for Danny to realize what a shitty thing standing somebody up is.

14. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Oh crap, the one and only couple I could really, truly get behind on this show, and now there's signs that Peyton's not coming back? :( The writers suck. *stomps off to fume*

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^She could come back. Since they're soaping up the show, I could see them bringing her back later on just for the drama.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.