Should Jake Be Permanent?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Sphinx, Aug 4, 2007.

1. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

who's johnny? :)

2. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:lol: :lol:
    Johnny Whitworth is the actor who plays Jake.

;) ;)

3. shane2

shane2 Prime Suspect

I really hope Jake doesn't stay around. He has no real purpose and doesn't really add anymore to the show. If we want a regular bad guy we have Stetler. One is enough.

4. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Can't he just go away and never come back? :p Just kidding but I don't really like this character that much, I think he was brought as a love interest for Calleigh and not really anything else. Besides, the fact that he comes and has a condiderably good amount of screentime in one episode and then goes and then comes back makes him a temporary character. And why would he become permanent anyway? What is his importance to the show as a crime show? He does not have a job that allows him to work with the crime lab so...I don't really see the point in him staying :rolleyes:

5. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

i think he should be in some of the future episodes of the 6th season just to bring up some tension between him and delko lol

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I don't think he should be a permanent cast memeber. Their cast is big enough. I think he should stick around for a while considering the whole E/C thing but there really isn't anything interesting about him that would make me say keep him around.

7. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

i don't like jake at all i hope they don't make him permanent. i think he is a total ass. well thats what i think.

8. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

We've already got one huge A**hole *cough* Stetler *cough*, we don't need one more to make things worse for them. and one of them already got poor Ryan fired. i'd hate to see what the other would do to him. So i think Jake should be temporary.

9. rummy80

rummy80 Prime Suspect

i hope he could be permanent.i don't think he's a jerk like stetler.he's an interesting character and his chemistry with calleigh is so hot!!!

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

PLEASE.......Do not compare Jake and Stetler :eek:
    Stetler is the ral jerk....not Jake
    Jake is very hot....especially with Calleigh :devil:
    We have to say "thank you Jake....for bringing back Calleigh, the happy one :D"
    I won't speak about their chemistry....beacuse is evident....especially from Calleigh's side :devil:
    She is mad at him :devil: (it's impossible not to be, I really understand her behaviour towards him :devil:)

11. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I don't think Jake should be a permanent character on the show he reminds me too much of Rick Stetler and I hated him. Miami doesn't need characters like him on the show. Apologies to any Jake fans out there. :mad:

12. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Jake is cool! He can stay anytime. But I also want Yelina back! So Yeline, Frank and Jake as the homicide detectives would work just fine!

Rick stetler just as IAB... I kinda like his role though. The bad guy and all. The actor plays Stetler well!

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

have you all forgotten that he nearly got Calleigh killed!?!? if calleigh hadn't been wearing a kevlar vest she probably would have died!!!

14. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I don't mind Jake, but he should stay away from Cal. So that's why he should be temporary, knowing him he'll probably hurt her anyway...

15. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

No way. Calleigh and Jake are cool. Brings Calleig more alive than the boring S4/S5 Calleigh... Although I really like the s1 Callaigh a whole lot more...