Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Wow... eh.

I'm not sure about another bug freak. It's endearing on Grissom but not on anyone else I don't think.

2. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I'm glad that it seems like Vivian is a strong willed character. I will confirm that when I see her on the show.

3. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Ditto that, LLK.

And Wojo, I agree. It seems that this season the spoilers are leaking in at the most sluggish rate yet. And it is in fact driving me insaneeeeeee.

4. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

We'll see about her. I'm going to have an open mind. After all I did grow to really love Sofia.

5. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Hmm . . . purely speculation on my part, but if Vivian Lee is in to bugs, and what's-his-name said that the GSR would be concluding (or something like that -- I don't want to get anyones feathers ruffled, so please don't quote me that this is the word he/she used) . . . perhaps its possible that Grissom might end up with a new love interest . . . ?

6. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

You have reason to believe that MegBreanna and is technically possible. However, I don't think its very probable. The reasons being that it would make a whole lot of people angry.. it would shake some things up though, I'll give you that.

But, if this new girl is going to be someone's new girly girl, then it will most definitely be either Nick or Greg's, and from what we know about this girl, I'd say Greg's. Apparently she pretty young, so Greg would be closer to her age. And also, judging by her character, she seems like someone Greg would be more likely to put up with. Whereas Nick.. I don't know, I see him being with a very sweet, down-to-earth girl. Honestly, I see someone kind of old fashioned and southern. But thats just me.

Anyways, I am dying for spoilers, especially on episode 4 because I feel that once we get them, there will be a lot less speculating as far as Sara's condition goes. And that will definitely make me feel better about everything. Because while a lot of you are sure she lives, I'm not.. but if I see her name in episode 4, then I'll know for sure she's alive. And I figure she should be back at work or doing whatever she's doing by episode 4.. don't you?

Anyways, I'm stoked.. and anxious! :mad:

7. sexycatherine

sexycatherine Victim

Maybe she's Grissom's long lost daughter!

8. sexycatherine

sexycatherine Victim

I'm a decent grillows fan! GSR vs Grillows is just a matter of opinion about fictional cahracters!

9. chip1989

chip1989 Dead on Arrival

I need new spoilers! lol My mind is hurting thinking about Sara, it shouldn't be too long befpre we find out.

10. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Yeah.. I definitely don't see Gil ending up with the new girl, especially if she's in her 20s. I know he's apparently into wayy younger women but.. that's just pushing it. Plus, I don't think he'd be that insensitive to find someone else right after he got out of a relationship (if he even does, that is.).

I think I'm going to explode from spoiler withdrawal. o_O

11. AnneM

AnneM Dead on Arrival

Totally agree with you Purejoylve. I do not think Gil finds another love interest. It just doesn`t make sense. Fall in love with someone else so soon afther this with Sara? Even if she lives or dies, it would be very mean towards her, and I just don`t think Grissoms caracter is like that.
    And how old is Sara anyway? Based on the miniature killer episode, with Grissoms birthday being Aug. 17, 1956, he is 51 years old. I can`t remember hearing about Sara, but I now she was new when she started working for him.
    A new love interest for Greg would be verry funny!

I need new spoilers on the next season on how Sara is doing, or I am going mad soon :mad: ... :lol:

12. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Sara is 15 years younger than Gris.

13. AnneM

AnneM Dead on Arrival

oh, really? tanks GameFace :) I didn`t know how many years to expect, but 15 well, it has happened that people marry someone twice (and thrice!) their age, so 15 isn`t really that bad. :) I know they are not married :)

14. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

I do not think 15 years is that bad either, plus Sara has been through a lot in her life, so it makes her seem older.
    I agree either Nick or Greg needs a love interest maybe they fight over her. :)

15. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

*wincing* No no no! No soapy love-triangle, please!

I have to admit that to me the spoilers for S8 seem worse than ever. A new character when the show is already crowded? And a love-interest for Greg? That means another arc for him and nothing for Warrick or Nick as usual, what it is, the 4th season with hardly any Warrick screen-time and no arc in vision at all and 3rd without anything substantial for Nick?

CSI is clearly aiming for a much younger audience with this dropping of the science and picking up romane. Haven't they learned anything?

Nope, this is sadly not worth the time anymore. Now I can only hope someone brings a brand new, interesting show because the networks are full of soaps as is. *sigh*

Damn - I feel like making a eulogy-thread for the CSI that once was. The one with team-interaction and real-like cases. *sniffles*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.