Eddie Cahill Fan Project: Fugly Ties

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jun 3, 2007.

1. sHiNNizLe

sHiNNizLe Rookie

Yay :D!! I can't wait for the scrapbook to be sent.. It's going to be great :D! ka990 , don't forget to post a sneak peak of the scrapbook... ;)

Ooooh :eek:...This is exciting :D..

2. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

wow, can't believe it's already tomorrow you have planned to send it. Time goes quickly. :eek: I already wonder what Eddie must think when het gets it: wauw, the best present i ever had!! :p no kidding, we did a great job, and ka990you rock! being the one who actually makes the scrapbook, shows you are a very dedicated fan, and that's good. thanks for setting this project up! :)

3. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

Aw, shucks *is embarrassed* I have spoken to the courier company and they don't collect Saturdays!! :lol: I will call them tomorrow though and get the collection booked.

I will get the photos done tonight and hopefully they'll be up soon. Thanks again to everyone who took part, including Harvey the dog! :lol:

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Sweet--can't wait to see pics! :cool:

5. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

Me neither! Yay! Another successful fan project. Just a little sad I missed the photo shoot in LA with the girls. Early flight meant no dinner on Sunday. *sigh* y'all looked stunning!

6. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

That's great that things are about to go, I am also looking forward to see some photos!

I hope that Eddie likes it :)

7. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

Ok, I e-mailed some photos over to Mrs G for posting, me being very thick and not knowing how to do it!! :lol: Unfortunately a couple didn't get burned onto the disc despite being on my memory card :confused: including the photo of the scrapbook wrapped in the fugly tie I'm sending on behalf of all of us so will try to get that sorted. Try as I might I couldn't get a decent photo of the project as a whole so had to take a few photos of some of the pages instead.

I will also be sending Eddie a note which borrows a little from one of the questions asked during his last live chat. This isn't all of it but you get the idea:

"Kristine: Faylinn says the fans have a love/hate relationship with Flack's suit/tie/shirt combos. What do you think of the wardrobe they choose for Flack?

Eddie Cahill: You ain't the only ones..but I kind of love it..not always from a fashion point of view..but it's Flack."

From this part of your last live chat with us on the TalkCSI boards so started the latest fan project, Fugly Ties! I hope you like the enclosed scrapbook of fugly ties from your fans all over the world for you to show Det. Flack, the man for whom dressing means what he can put on his hot dog, the next time you see him!

With love and thanks from all of us for your work on CSI:NY and best wishes for the future.

I signed on behalf of all of us! :)

His manager should get it Wednesday sometime and I hope we get to hear from Eddie soon after that! *crosses fingers*

8. greggoooo_fan

awwwwh, that sounds really great! perfect! :D I can't imagine that Eddie isnĀ“t going to be happy with this project ;) I hope he will laugh a lot about it, and really appreciate what we all did for him! :) and ofcourse, like all of you, I hope to hear from him! :p

9. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

The project looks great, ka990. I'm sure Eddie is going to love it. Thanks for coordinating this for everyone.

Here are the pics ka990 sent me:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Great job to all who participated!

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

The pages look great! Excellent job, ka and everyone else! :cool:

11. sHiNNizLe

sHiNNizLe Rookie

Looks great :D!! Today is Monday :rolleyes:...Two days to go till Eddie gets the scrapbook (maybe) :rolleyes:..

12. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

It looks great!! Than you ka990 for making it possible!!

13. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

It looks great :) Thank you karen for doing this, and congratulations everyone who entered. Good work girls!

14. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Aw, the scrapbook pics look great! Thanks karen for making this happen, and cookies for everyone! :D

15. greggoooo_fan

it looks absolutely great!!! no doubt he will like this! :D good job everyoneee!!! :p