CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

Natalia finally learns how to shoot a gun...that is scary...until I am given visual proof that she knows how...I agree please keep her away from me :D!!! Hopefully, she knows how to fire the gun the right way and not accidentally kill herself :lol:...I need her on the show to give a little support to Ryan :)!!!

With this show's track record, it's great to see that they have some continuity with the "Ryan situation" and "Horatio's son ordeal." I hope they actually pull off the storyline with Kyle... :)

What's up with the lack of E/C spoilers???...maybe this is a good thing...their relationship is top secret...*wanders off to a differnt world*

Laters...

Luv yall...

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

It sound's as if Ryan might help Natlaia while she is learning to fire a gun like she helped him with those past reports. I would at least like them to become close. I don't think all of the male and female characters have to be dating each other. Stetler would have to have a sexual harassment seminar if that happen. It is nice to see pleutonic friendships between men and women. There are women who feel more comfortable with male friends than other females.

If New York can have Rambo Stella, Miami can have Rambo Natalia. I can just see Natalia smiling like she does while she is shooting the suspects. I wonder if she will kill as many criminals as Horatio does. ;)

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Not just smiling. Squinting and saying, "Go shead, punk. Make... my... day!" [​IMG]

4. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Would that make Natalia the Dirty Harry of CSI:Miami?

I can't wait to see the episode where Horatio's son is kidnapped. Tripp is on the bus as a favor to Horatio. Maybe we will get to see more of our man Tripp. That can only be a good thing. In the Rory Cochrane interview he mentioned that Tripp has gotten a promotion and wears a uniform. I wonder how this will affect the stories.

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

ooh, Im excited too, Eva mentioned last year that they might make her a "bad shot" but that nothing was actually written yet, so i am so excited to see how they play it out w/ her finally learning to shoot. Ryan still on the range, i guess being an m.e. investigator didn't pan out or being a bodyguard. The kidnapping sounds interesting but the whole car crashing into a bus causing chaos, gee, how many times has that happened!?

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut *DELETED*

Post deleted by mjszud

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

mjszud, just to let you know that you have up to 24 hours to edit your post if you wish to add more, as opposed to double posting. Thanks! :)

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Sorry, I totally did not mean to do that, I didn't think the first post went thru. Glad I checked back :)My bad, I fixed it!!

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ It's no problem. :)

10. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

AGREED!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: She seems a bit too capricious to become proficient with any weaponry. :rolleyes:

:devil: ;)I liked her better as the resident nemesis, much as an on-site Stetler without the sleaze factor. I think the writers missed a good bet. ;) :devil:

:lol: And Eva could pull it off very well! :lol:

11. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

So far there seems to be four potential story arcs this season.
    1) Horatio and son
    2)Ryan trying to restore his reputation after last year.
    3) Eric trying to deal with Speeds death.
    4) Eric/Calleigh/Jake

It is interesting that both Hagen and Eric had mental or emotional problems. Jake is a jerk. Is there a pattern here concerning Calleigh and her boyfriends?

12. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I hope to add to point one is that we get Horatio and Yelina as a potential storyarc as well. There's always potential there it'a a matter of whether tptb want to pursue it.

13. siren1617

siren1617 Victim

Hi guys,
    I'm a newbie here, as I recently started catching up on CSI Miami (imagine trying to catch up on 5 seasons). Here's my weigh in for the day... am I the only person who's annoyed at what Calleigh is doing to Eric? He was shot a few months ago and he's vulnerable. She's been cozying up to him, kissing him on the cheek, etc and he's gotten emotionally attached...and then she goes and makes out with Jake right in front of him! And its not just that one incident. If she's conflicted, she shouldnt be cozying up to Eric, its unfair to him.

14. csimiami_addict

csimiami_addict Victim

Thats awesome that Horatio is getting a kid but I have a question, whats going on with Delko and Calleigh? Did you hear any spoilers about that? Sorry if it was mentioned somewhere in the last 11 pages, but I don't want to read through all that! lol

15. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

hold up hold up.... sry i was on vacation for a while and been reading the stuff above. horatio has a son now?!?!?! what the crap is going on? umm plz someone tell me. and whos the mom? is it like a love child or somethin? and hes gettin kidnapped?! wow this is gettin dramatic. someone answer me plz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.