Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Re: Grissom&Sara #10-Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape

Aggie I am still laughing over the cap for that picture. I could see Sara saying that in such a confident tone. For some reason this picture hit me as funny if you look at the expression on Sara's face and then how Grissom is positioned.

[​IMG]

2. greglover14

greglover14 Pathologist

GRISSOM: "Uh, Sara... what are you doing with your hand?"

SARA: "Looking for my favorite flashlight." :devil:

3. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

Grissom: Hey Sara, I told you not to put those pics of us on the internet.

Sara: But we do look good...

Nick and Cath: Guys, this is not really something we would like to see...Grissom in bug-printed boxers?

:D :D

BTW: Aggie, the link to my vid seems to be working...If not, let me know and I'll take care of it. Thanks! ;)

4. martini

martini CSI Level One

grisslybear
    great Mvd at least the ones i could upload but some ones don't work and one i believe wicked games takes 4 hours on me comp to DLoad :( what am i doing wrong? :confused:

5. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

*Slaps forehead* Ouch! Yes, you did. Sorry about that. While I was typing, i was thinking - this sounds familiar, where did I hear this before. *sigh* clearly I'm losing my mind... :rolleyes: ;)

I'm almost positive I had something really profound to say... but my brain has decided not to work tonight and while I was typing the first part of my message, my whole point escaped me... I'll go look for it now... :lol:

Um, er... something on topic to say...

HAIL GSR! ;)

6. grisslybear

Oh, no problem! I meant it in a "wow, how nice, she thought the same thing" kind of way, not in a "damn, did she just steal my original and extremely important idea :p" kind of way :lol: :D

Martini, I'm glad you liked the videos you saw...The links on the webpage seem to be working...Maybe there's a problem with Megaupload today, or your connection? If you PM me with the names of the vids that are not working, I can check...

Anyway, back on "topic". :)

7. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

SPOILER

I just got finished watching A Bullet Runs Through It Part One. A really intense good episode. I am more excited about next week though cause in the preview it did show Grissom and Sara at least working together. I believe they are going to be the two trying to prove wether or not Sophia shot the cop. It is looking like she did do it accidentally. It was a really emotional episode. Grissom and Sara did not have much screen time. Catherine and Nick I thought were featured the most. All together awesome.

8. Live4GrissNSara

Live4GrissNSara Lab Technician

A Bullet Runs Through SPOILER

Really good ep! Very intense. But GSR seems to have been wiped off the planet lately.. It dosnt even have to be anything "relationship" wise.. there never even in the same room.
    I bet I could fit all there lines together this season into about 4 sentances.. maybe less.

lol, well I can only hope they will be more in the future:)
    Good ep though.. GSR or not

9. grisslybear

SPOILER
    >
    >
    >
    >
    Live4, I really believe there is a reason for that. Either they are in a secret relationship, or a big moment is coming. You know, TPTB's strategy for the past 5 seasons was to keep us interested by throwing bits and pieces at us systematically, a glance, a smile, etc.

Now all is gone. The storyline isn't dropped, so the only explanation is that they are building up to something. I had no hopes for this episode anyway. We know that the triangle thing will happen next week, so it will probably lead to sth. important. I am optimistic. ;)

10. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

Like I said I am really hopeful for next week too considering we do see them working together in the preview, so maybe next week we will get some kind of GSR moment. If not at least they will be in the same room together working. Better than nothing at all. I will take anything at this point. :D

11. grisslybear

SPOILER
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    LadySara, you are probably aware of this but Mystery, our spoiler queen at YTDAW has given spoilers all the way until 6X11, but keeps quiet about 6X8. She also acknowledged the existence of G/S interaction but said nothing more. As someone pointed out in that thread, it is interesting that something as big as the hotel scene was wildly discussed, but no spoilers come out for whatever is going on bwn G/S in the next episode. I am curious, and again, cautiously optimistic.

12. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

SPOILER

Yeah, Grissly I had read all of mystery's spoilers. I always keep up with those over at YTDAW. I am speculating something big may be coming in this episode cause everything is so hush, hush. Can't wait until next week to find out. If it doesn't happen next week then I am not sure when it is coming.

13. grisslybear

SPOILERS
    >
    >
    >
    >
    Yes, there is no mention of GSR scenes in the other episodes, so for me it is extremely likely that we'll get something next week. Let's hope it's nice and juicy :D

14. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

SPOILAGE
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    The preview for next week scares me a little... I wonder what Sara's last line is in reference to... I hope she's not talking to Gris!

15. grisslybear

Alyssa, what does she say? Could you post it? I haven't watched the episode yet, and will have to watch it tomorrow since I have work to finish tonight. Thanks...

EDIT: Nevermind, I just downloaded the promo...Interesting indeed. She sort of looks mad when she says that line, but doesn't quite sound like a personal conversation....But now I am even more hopeful because it looks like they deliberately edited the promo so that it looks as if she's speaking to Grissom. They are teasing us, I think...Still hopeful here :)

SPOILERS
    >
    >
    >
    >
    My fear about the whole triangle thing is that it will only serve the purpose of showing us and Grissom that Sara has moved on. It would still make for a powerful GSR scene if Grissom feels the need to make an explanation to her, but she refuses to listen to him. Angst baby!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.