Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Fruitbat, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Stella

Stella Rookie

Thanks a lot, CSISenna. And no problem, I think I will.. :D
    Soon I'll change my banner, new ones are always a nice change.. ;)

We all share pics, don't remember guys? So, you're all welcome. :)
    Aww, guys, I thought nobody missed me here but now I see you remember me. *give all a big hug*

El Aww, what a cute name, I like it! :D Sounds really funny. *pokes back*
    I had some problems with RL (especially with my health) but I'm really happy to see ya, too, now I'm back. ;) Yeah, I thought you'll like the pic from Macky. :D

Natty Yes, it's me, you don't hallucinate.. I'm really here! *pokes you* :) Somehow I knew you would say something like that. ;) I'll post more often pics now where I have a little collection.. :D

mj You're back, too! *tackle hugs and pokes* Thanks, now I know that you missed me here. I missed ya, too. ;) Blackouts are over, he? :D

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Hey guys I just got back from shopping in Manchester (big city in the Uk) my feet hurt sooo i'm just nik-naking Mac for a bit :devil:

*Nat dumps evidence and starts to whistle* Me...me.. I wouldn't do such a thing! :devil:

Am I that predictable :eek: :devil: :lol:

I have just had this sudden rush of sadness- You guys don't know how much i'm going to miss this! Two weeks!! But I have one week in crete get back next friday night and then leave for wales on saturday morning.... so hopefully i'll be able to pop in!

3. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

It's they eyes that gets you focussed. Them man has such an expression. It's fascinating! Just melts my heart.

Here's our sexy man again. He's so hot!

[​IMG] Girls I'm here for you! *Grabbing everybody by the hand, we just jump at Macky*.

4. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Well, Stellaronius, I'm delighted to know you're on the mend.

and thanks for the re-post of Mac's lovely eyes, MacsLady. Very sweet.

Awwww, Senna, nice wallpapier dere, takes the edge off a nasty day, thanks :p

So, Natbatkov, I dunno when yer takin' off, so I'll just post a travel-happy pic for ya now.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's........

*bown-chikka-bown-boawnnnnnn*

~ BustaMove Mac ~ gettin' down at a wee welsh wedding... wearing his nice sweater and everything ~

[​IMG]

see? he remembered the gloves, you didn't hafta pack 'em...

Have a freakin' great time on your trip, chat with ya in a bit then. :D

5. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^LMAO
    the image of Macky dancing is now stuck in my mind :lol:

ugh, yeah not to mention the weather changes -_-; drives me nuts.

well, im off to Calif tomorrow. see ya guys next week! dont tire Macky too much cause i wanna celebrate when i return XD

6. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Californ-i-a.

Man you guys are just going all out, buncha jet setters. Well, I did take my time off a bit earlier this year, but it was a working vacation so I wasn't gonna count it...

Sheesh OK * everybody who's on vacation, going on vacation, taking a trip, coming back from a trip, etc yada yada, HOPE YOU HAD/HAVE/ARE HAVING/WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME.* ahem.

Should about cover it. And uh, I'll - I mean of course "we" - pardon me - will take turns looking after Mac. Not a problem.

Just knock before you come in when you get back...

7. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

[​IMG]

Look at me, as hot as I can be, watching and waiting for my girls, to come and attack me.

Seeya....Enjoy

**new Macky poems in poetry thread***

8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Gorgeous pics, Elwood and LMH.
    CSISenna, you're definitely right about his eyes, they just grab your attention straight away, they're so intense. I love how sometimes they look incredibly blue, and other times really green, and other times somewhere between the two. Whatever colour they appear, I could just gaze into them all day long. I could gaze at all of Macky all day long actually, but at night I'd do more than just look at him... :devil: :devil: :devil:

9. MarineGirl#1

Don't they wear kilts in Wales as well? Love to see our Macky in a .... uhm ... without ... uhm ... well you know :devil:

[​IMG]
    Oh boy, what do these women do to me? You're about to find out Macky!

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Jools kilts are more of a Scotish this (they don't much underneath:devil:) Thanks for those pics people!

El I love that pic- I wouldn't mind him turning up at the wedding :devil: ... what's a vacation?!? (Only kidding) It's a holiday over here hunny!!:lol:

Ok i'm here to say my goodbyes before I jet off to the sun tomorrow morning- I have got to get up at 2am Friday morning English time! El my flights at 7:30am, is that about 10:30pm over where you are?!?! I think next friday when I return home before going to wales a may be able to have a quick look/post. But I might see if I can pop on while i'm away to make you jelous while you all work etc :lol:. I'm going to miss you guys the most along with my fellow Pac shippers *sniff*... XX

*Nat walks out waving....logged off*

11. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

All of you travelers, have fun, safe & happy journeys, and we'll hold down the fort (and Macky!) until y'all get back!

El, that pic of Mac with his latex gloved finger in the air... Chicka-boun-boun... :lol: Aaaagh! Now I have indelible images of Macky doing a seriously bad Disco Dance (to seriously bad Disco Music!) My eyes, my eyes!!! :eek:

12. Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi Hit and Run

Love his expression in the pic CSISenna posted. And curse the Disco Dance of Doom! Now I'm picturing it. :lol:

13. MarineGirl#1

^^^^ Go figure, I can't get the pic out of my head, so surfed a bit for another pic of our Hotness. Don't know how to snaggle this one, so I just link it to share. *Drool*

14. Stella

Stella Rookie

Natty Hmm, I don't know..maybe I have a seventh sin for that? :p
    Hope you'll have fun there and that you come back soon.. will miss you here *sniff*
    I know exactly how ya feel because when I had my time off from my computer I felt the same way sad.
    Have a great time there. ;)

Good to know that you're there for us, Senna. *takes your hand and jumps with you at Macky* ;) And btw really nice wallpaper I like it. :D
    Thanks for the pic from Macky. I knew it already but it's always nice to see him in red. Prove one more time he looks sexy in red. :D

El Wow, a new name for me again! ^^ Thanks, I'm glad, too, about it. *hugs you*
    The bung-chikka thing was so funny..you made me laugh. :lol: Thanks so much for the pic it's really great..no, more than great.. :D

AnnieAnd no problem with the pic. Mac's always hot in leather..and not only in that..even when he wears no clothes.. :D :devil:
    Oh, and I love your icon from Michael. He looks so cute when he smiles. ;)

mj Yeah, the same here. I wish you a happy trip to California. Of course we can celebrate all together with Mac when you're back. ^^ :D

15. Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi Hit and Run

Lovely, lovely pic, CSISenna! Ooh, I love his eyes. They are so beautiful. :D