Favourite Season

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by calleighspeedle, Aug 2, 2007.

1. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

What is your favourite season of CSI New York?.

2. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

I only went with season two because I had to flip a coin between it and season one. For me it's a toss up between those two. They've both got SO much in them that draws me to this show I don't think i could choose.

3. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I Like all of the seasons but season 2 was my favourite they only thing about it is I miss Aiden but Lindsey was a good replacement but could never fill Aiden's shoes.

4. Danistheman

Danistheman Prime Suspect

It has to be Season 1 - grittier & I prefer Danny with balls! :lol: I did like Season 2, but 1 has the edge. On reflection, I think that I only continued to watch Season 3 out of loyalty and some kind of hope that it would get better :(

5. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I agree I thought season 3 slipped a little it certainly wasn't the strongest season of them all.

6. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

There was a LOT of good stuff in Season 3, but it has definitely been the season with the most unfortunate choices for writing, direction and the like. While I wouldn't call it a BAD season by any means, it's just probably the weakest of all of them thus far.

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Season ONE, baby! :cool: Great stories, gritty, realistic, plus we had mercurial, passionate Danny (that edginess made him my favorite character in the first season). And no Lindsay. Ah, the good old days...

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I picked Season 2 even though I absolutely loved Season 1. But Season 2 saw the end of Flack's hair and sideburns which brought us a much more professional Flack and a way more gorgeous one. We had great episodes like Trapped, RSRD, CoTP, All Access, Heroes, and NA (great DF episode).

I loved the new sets and brightening up the show. I hated to see Aiden leave and later killed but aside from the DL crap, Season 2 was good.

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Surely season one.

I really liked the darkness of the show (and the dark lighting which I really think was stupid to change. :rolleyes:) I also liked Aiden, as well as the good, solid stories.

At the time, CSINY was my favorite of the franchise. Now, I'm kind of confused. :lol:

10. daytimedrama

daytimedrama Dead on Arrival

I LOVED Season 2, I loved parts of Season 3, especially Snow Day. But Season 2 was excellent, I loved the introduction of Lindsay, and the storylines. I have to say I wasn't a big fan of Season 1, some of the cases were cool, like the first episode, but I didn't love Aiden and immature Danny.

11. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

ITA with you daytimedrama. Season 2 I thought was the best. There were several episodes in season 3 that just never caught my attention and I felt were a waste of space. :rolleyes:. But then there were some really good episodes in season 3 also. :D

12. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yes, Season One was grittier and a lot darker (with the lighting as well), but Season Two is by far my favorite. I think it's because it was more polished. :)

13. kiwifan

kiwifan Witness

I went with Season 2, but it was a hard choice. I loved the darkness of Season 1, but I loved seeing Mac loosen up in S2 and 3. Unfortunately Peyton came on the scene in S3, so I had to ultimately choose Season 2. But it's still CSI:NY, so it's all good!

14. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Season 2 was the best, closely followed by season 1. Season 3 wasn't bad, I just think it was little choppy.

15. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

Season One by a freakin' landslide. I'll still sit down and watch the S1 DVD's when I'm bored and I love them all the same as the first time I ever saw them. Hush, Tanglewood, etc., all still really great episodes after 498548 times watched.