The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To HSV (german soccer team)

You suck! And so do all your little (male) peasant teenage fans! I had a really long day, was experiencing stomach cramps, was tired and much too hot, my feet hurt and I just wanted to sit down and get home when the train arrives and is stuffed with a loud mob reeking of beer and sweat! Almost all the way home I was sueezed in between those people! One of those nasty little drunk 15 year olds even tried to grab my ass a couple times! Why can't you f*cking schedule your matches on the weekends? Or someplace other than along my way home? Damn.

2. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

at friends: who the f*** ran up a damn £100 phone bill on my phone when we were out a few nights ago, cause now I can't afford it til my wages come through, so my damn phone network have cut off me beign able to call or text anyone. *screams*

3. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

To my mom:

Thank you so f*ck*ng much for supporting me..NOT.. I really hate you, do you not see how much i do? How blind are you?
    It wasnt great talking to you at all, making yourself a victem off my problems. So its now my fault you can't sleep.. Just leave, let me go and dont ever look back or talk to me. I know Sanne is fantastic and she cant do anything wrong.. She is the super fabouls daughter you had, cant do anything wrong and will always love you.. So am not like that at all, i have problems to, always solved them by myself never asked your help with it.. I was always there, but you never saw me.. She is the greatest and her friend to, she more your daugther than i am. She is always there, getting money or so from you.. You dont have to give me anything, just be nice for once and support me..Its not great at all, i can be going to leave on the streets because i cant find a house, and you do nothing more than get angry on me or yell at me.. Damn help me than i've i am asking you. YOu wont, and never do that. I know and it just hurt like hell. Dont know what to do any more to make you see that i am a good girl with her own things. I am showing you the true me, and you just slam the door infront of me.. Why do you wonder that i need therapy, not ever showing my emotions or feelings. Its because you learned me that and i am not aloud to show them, because i've i do you dont know how to handle.. I hate you for real, hurding me & give me teh feeling that i am nothing.. I will not call you any more, not telling you the trued because you wont hear me.. Thanks for nothing.. :( *cries*....

I am just numb, just K.O dont know what to think or feel any more.. Just fading away in this so called great and beautiful world. Just one thing life & the world sucks.. :mad:

4. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

To mobile profiders
    Stop being that f*cking expensive for international calls and texts! I am flat broke thanks to you and so is my fiancé! I hate you! :mad:

5. Nomate

Nomate Police Officer

To my best friend: Please stop being so boring and annoying! I don't care where you bought your new deodorant, or how your new mascara makes your eyes look, or how many calories you've eaten today. I don't care to hear about 'everything' you bought when you went grocery shopping, or how amazing everybody else thinks your shopping excursions are. I'm sick of hearing about how perfect your life will be when you 'move to the Atlantic' despite the fact that you know nothing about the culture there. I don't care about your dog, or your obsession with Anne of Green Gables, or about how organic and healthy you are! I hate how impressionable you are and how you will mimic everything about the people you admire till you're a completely different person.

I hate how serious you take things, and that you'll e-mail me just to tell me how you've realized 'breathing is fun' or that you climbed up a tree at sat there for hours. You always have to be brilliant and original, and you can’t just be normal person. I hate how you pretend like you don't watch TV, and how you don't 'get' comedy, or how you say things that appear to be purposefully rude or completely insensitive yet you act like you don't realize it. :rolleyes: I especially can't stand how you look down on me because I can't afford to go to University and how you told me I got my job out of 'luck' while you got yours out of 'hard work' despite having only gotten your job because your father works at the same company.

6. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

To the world:
    I'm just going to ramble here. Today I crashed my car, which is my mom's. I was backing into my garage and like an idiot, the car wouldn't go backwards so I put a little gas into it, and I ran into a ton of boxes and crap, so I ended up scratching the bumper and breaking the tail light. Needless to say, I'm not going to be allowed behind the wheel of a car for a while. Not to mention, I went on vacation this week, and I met this amazing girl there, but we live too far apart to be together and our kiss happened and I already miss her after like 10 hours. Plus, my ex-boyfriend has been anxiously trying to get me back, which is not going to happen, espeically not now. I also have tons of homework I have to get done within the next three weeks, and I want my friend to come back from Mexico! I hate the world today :)

7. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

To Best Friend: I am sick of how you play people.. I don't know if you try to get a rise out of us.. I don't care if you're mad at me, or pretending to be. I'm not your girlfriend, or your boyfriend.. I'm your FRIEND, I don't get jealous when you talk to *him* but you do know I get jealous when you talk to *HIM*, so why do you do it? You know my feelings for him.. There is no rule that says you can not talk, but you don't have to flirt. You told me the other day about something that happened between you and someone else.. MAN, *he* likes you, and you go and do that crap with someone else? You're making me very upset, especially by messing around trying to get me sad or mad. Just come to my work, and leave it at that. I don't care if you bring your friends, I like her. I was just joking around when I said that about her and *HIM*.

To *HIM*:
    I don't know what it is about you.. I started getting over you, when I stopped talking to you.. And wow, it felt great not to think about you every second of my day, or while I was at work. But then, you started being your old flirtatious self, telling me to give it time and it will happen. I DON'T HAVE TIME, I am not going to sit around and wait for you. After last night, it was your chance.. your chance to make something happen and you didn't, and now I realize... There simply is no point in trying, when you don't want to. I have to work with you tonight, I am not talking to you. We will see how it goes, see if you understand why. Take care :(

8. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my mother: F*** you. You have no idea how pissed off I am right now. You deleted all my f***ing files! All my pictures, including my camera pictures, all my writing, most of my music. Like wtf is your problem? You couldn't of at least called me to ask if you could, or burn them to a disk? You just go "Oh, lets just delete all this" it's going to take me months to get everything back! Not to mention you deleted a bunch of my poetry. Like wtf is your problem? I just am going to lose it, I am so pissed off!

To my aunt: Okay, you would so be telling me to calm down right now, I wish you were so telling me to calm down right now. You woudl be telling me that dwelling on it is only going to attract more negative stuff, but really, I am just pissed off. But I miss you, I wish we had longer to see eachother.

To myself: Calm down, it's going to be okay. You have some of those on your photobucket account, and as for your poems you can write new ones. Music you can download again, you can find them all again. Just stop crying tears of anger and calm down.

9. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

midnightbellzza, I'm so sorry that your mother deleted all of your stuff. I remember when my mom did that. It's awful. Hopefully you can get your stuff back.

Okay, here's my rant:

To ex-boyfriend:
    GAH! I just wanted to be friends, but now you come and tell me that you still love me. Why did you have to ruin this?! I don't like you like that and you know it. You caused WAY too much drama when we were dating, and I thought we agreed that it was over! I don't want to have to break up with you again. :(

10. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

Stupid Theeth of me, why do you have to break when i am eating and can't go to a dentist tonight... Argg i really sucks..

To mom:
    Stop nagging about my piercing I am NOT taking it out, i have it for more than 6 years now and your still nagging about it. Its my body.. Just F**k off... And why are you calling? Do you feel guilty or so... That's your problem you dumped me and didnt want to know so much about me, it was my fault you couldnt and cant sleep at night. So why do you call? Because you miss your little Angel, she is on a holiday & the poor thing is ill. That's a tragedy...NOT..
    It makes me so pissed is that all you can tell me. I am not sorry for her. I dont mind, cant do anything about it and its bothering me to much. You have only your eyes on her, she is so perfect i know but stop calling me all the time and tell me all these things about her. I really dont want to hear it. Leave me alone... Just life your live and i will do mine.. Bye Mom.. Good luck.. :mad:

To Lilly (cat):

Poor thing, why are you throwing up? Its not okay but you are so alive, running around in the house, cuddling & playing so whats wrong? I am really worried about you.. I love you sweetie dont be ill, Please?? :(

11. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I dont wanna go to the PARK!!!!!!

12. Nomate

Nomate Police Officer

You have my sympathy midnightbellzza! I can't imagine losing the contents of my computer. It's like losing your identity. :eek:

13. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Haha, thanks pretty_in_pink and Nomate I'm okay now, but I lost it, I was soo upset, but I got my favorite pictures back, and will just start over with pictures I kind of liked :p.

To my aunt: What did you do to me? AH! I'm virtually screwed if I ever want to drink wine again. Like AH! You're not supposed to give me 80 dollar wine and me go "omfg, this is the best wine ever" and then you gave me crappy 20 dollar wine (that I would have drunken fine before) and I spit it out all over the place. Yup, I will just go broke buying wine then when I want it :p (oh, but I still love you, cause you let me drink your 80 dollar wine)

To my friend: Yes I am listening to Britney Spears. Britney Spears is cool, I so have a life, it doesn't mean I don't have a life just because I'm listening to Britney Spears. Stop calling me pathetic!

To a friend: You have no idea how excited I am for Friday. Like omfg, it's going to be so much fun. I mean, a Harry Potter marathon and a Harry Potter shopping spree! Like, omfg, I just might die with excitment.

To my boss: Haha! I'm still supposed to be at work right now, but I finished 2 horus early so I just left. What? You actually expect me to stick around for 2 hours? What am I supposed to do, skip around the building for 2 hours...umm yeah no. Haha, and you will never know I left, which is probably a good thing.

To another friend: Haha, last night was so much fun. Like, even though we just layed there and asked random questions, it was still so much fun. Hahah, sorry you had to come to work with me today, that probably sucked for you.

To my little sister: I don't want to go to the store by myself! Why won't you come with me! I want a slushie and you're all "I don't want one, so I'm not coming" Agh! I don't want to go by myself!

14. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

to cheerleading coach- why are you such a huge bitch?!?!? like seriously, why do you want to make my life miserable??? rgggh if i ever quit it would be because of you!! i love cheerleading but you are making me hate it. and i hate you for that!

15. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

midnightbellzza trust me I know how you feel. My dad has deleted files from my computer I dunno how many times since he doesn't hesitate to call me when I'm in school to ask me if its okay if he restarts the pc but no he's such a donkey that he doesn't know how to use his own cell phone.

To neck: stop hurting!!! along with my back too!

To mother: why cant you just tell him yourself!! I am not you messenger and let me have the rest of the summer having fun!! I already have enough on my shoulders with that freaking french assignment and the other essay!! why dont you just tell him!! I'm gunna explode in your face one day and its not gonna be pretty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.