Mac/Stella #8: Smacked Smex....'nuff said'

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Cate: oh is she now? *smirks* Thats what you get for hiding behind MY Macky! and oh, heres you a book *throws the HP book at you*

I say he'd used excuse number 1. or if he's drunk when he rambles might just admit the truth :D

Mo: I'm only letting Stella THINK she can have Macky. :)

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Cass, that's you? I didn't know that! I like your ficcies!!

Well Cate babes, since Smacked isn't likely to finish "that" :devil: anytime soon, I'll distract Peyton for you for a while so you can post your lovely update! ;) *Mo grabs Peyton and drags her off to visit J.K. Rowlings house in England!* (Hey it works right! :lol: )

Lol, just be careful Stell doesn't realize that Lynny babes...cuz she whacks HARD! *Mo rubs her head and winces...* Trust me, I know! ;)

3. Cassie

Cassie Police Officer

:lol: well I don't broadcast it out, you know. :) but thanks ;) see, that's what you get for sticking to her man! :lol: you ought to borrow Danny's baseball helmet.

4. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Hey! I get paid great money and visuals being the official SMACked babysitter. :lol: Whilst they're going about their business upstairs, I keep Dylan and Mara happy and safe. But that doesn't mean I don't sneak peeks upstairs when the kids are distracted by Dora... after all, the bathroom is upstairs. :devil:

Lynny -- ow... you hit me. *runs to Mac and squeals*

Sid has been invited a couple of times for dinner with his family. Especially after Stella saved his life. Mara's a bit scared of the guy haha.

Cass -- oh so that's you! Thanks for reviewing on my fics! :)

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Cass you should broadcast it a bit! ;) Heehee! :lol:

Cate babes, I'm jealous...you get to watch the cutest kids in the world and get Smacked "visuals"...you're one lucky duck! ;)

Lol, Lynny you whacking people again? :lol:

Cate babes...how's the update coming? Do I need to keep distracting Peyton for ya, for a while?

6. starfan1

starfan1 Dead on Arrival

Hello all, need a little info

After missing almost all of S3 and now having to wait till the season is on DVD is there really a chance that Mac/Stella could get together. There is nothing that I would love more to me they make a great couple.

The one and only thing I don't want if it is going to happen that it does not take two or three seasons as the H/Y has been taking.

Can you all see it happen in S4?

7. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

This thread is long overdue for some photos from the various seasons so now, I bring you all some:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy :cool:.

8. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Hahaha, it's a bit of work, you know -- keeping the kids at bay, making sure they don't ask about what their parents are doing upstairs. Dylan's starting to ask all the "whys" and the "hows" already. Drives me crazy! :lol:

Peyton's took a breather. I lost her about two corners ago (just so you know, we're running around gutterville) and Don's agreed to be my bodyguard haha.

So I managed to post this... NEW FIC!
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3701107/1/
    It's a short piece.

Btw, should we start picking new thread names already?

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

starfan yeah I think there's a real good chance that Smacked will get together...I think since they're the "main" characters it will take longer, as that seems how to be how it goes with these shows...but yeah I do think it'll happen between them! :D

Mina thanks for the pics hon!! Those are great! I love the look on Stella's face as she looks over at Mac...the woman's in love! ;)

Cate, you've got Flack as your bodyguard? Lucky you! ;) Lol, and good luck with those "whys" of Dylan's hon...should be fun! :lol:

New ficcie huh...sweet! You're still gonna keep goin with "I'm Going HOme" right? :D Pwease!

And yeah we definitely should start coming up with new thread names! Suggestions y'all?? :D

10. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

^ I see a birthday cake :D! Chronia polla koritsi :). In Greek that means, happy birthday girl or many years girl. I wish you all the best! Now, back on topic...

Here are two suggestions for the next title:

1. Her Greekness is his weakness
    2. Once you go Greek, you don't walk for a week

Naturally they are smutty titles :lol:. And yes, Stella is indeed a woman in love. She only has eyes for Mac.

11. athens

athens Coroner

You've gone crazy in this thread! :DGood! ;)

Mor ,happy birthday!*gives you a hug* :)What do you want for a present!?

Mina ,thanks for the pictures!I'm pretty sure the first one is your favourite! :lol: ;)..Practising your greek for a visit?! :p

Cate ,that's a really cute and nice Dylan fic!It's like the third time I'm saying this,you need to continue !

Cassie ,I really like your fics! :)..I hope you'll post an update to On the job!

Do we know if that new love interest is gonna stay for a lot of episodes in the lab yet?!

^I like the titles..Smart! :p..In the Stella thread wasn't one title similar to the second one?

12. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

Happy Birthday, Moriel21! :D

Love those new thread names, gotta love the SMacked SMut! :devil:

13. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Hey guys, I have something that I think might help us in defending SMacked against TPTB. It's a substance called Peyton-Repellent! I doesn't do any harm to Peyton, just drives her at bay. Make sure to purchase some at your nearest Store! LOL

[​IMG]

14. Cassie

Cassie Police Officer

aww you guyS ! *blush* stop it! lol i'm trying to update right now, but exams are murder.

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwww thanks Mina! I love b'day wishes, and b'day wishes in another language are even better! That rocks, thanks! :D

I am so glad you're back Mina! I love your smuttiness, it just makes me happy! :lol: And I love those as title options...they both work for me!! ;) I'll try and come up with a couple good ones myself in a bit! :D

ATH!! Hey hon! I haven't seen you in a bit! Yay for you popping back in! *Huggles!* :D Ohhh, for a present...I'd say some Macky, but Stel whacks to hard for me to risk that...so I'll "settle" for some good Smacked loving to see...that'd make me totally happy!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.