Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Some are asuming this new character Vivian is replacing Sara, what if she is taking up the slack in Grissom's absence? I mean if the rumors about WP decided to be spending less time doing CSI are true, we may be seeing less of Grissom. Just a thought.

I hope more spoilers come out soon.

2. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

And not a bad thought, Wojo.

I thought I would add another spoiler to 8x3, which is apparently titled "Epiphany." The only thing we've really heard on this episode is about Cath and Vivian, and I unfortunately have nothing on anyone else. But I will say that Catherine is really on egde in this episode.

Now, there are plenty of good reasons for this, namely Vivian is young and rather disrespectful, especially towards their dead homeless guy. But, Catherine is rather snappy towards dear Vivian the whole time.

Nothing amazing, but though I would add it due to the lack of new spoilers right now.

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Any spoiler is a good spoiler right now. Thanks!!!

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Actully the third episode is called "Go to Hell" Epiphany was one of those made up titles on IMDB, which have turned out to be completly bogus.

This new girl seems pretty annoying to me, I'm hoping she's not a permanent character and maybe she won't be around long.

5. vexus

vexus Pathologist

A disrespectful Vivian?

The heart of the show is the original cast. This is the second time that I have seen a recurring character (i.e. Keppler and know Vivian) who's presence seems to shake up the lab.

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Why do people make up titles? That's rediculous.
    What do we know about Vivian, other than that her last name is Lee and she is annoying and young and new?

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

My guess was for attention.

I haven't seen anything more on Vivian, the spoilers for this ep are pretty sparce so far.

8. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I just want to know more about her. You know how it is...the only release the part of the spoilers that seems to be the worst of the character.

They need to bring out the postive side of her character too. :)

9. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

We know Nicky get's a love interest I'm assuming Vivian. They did say Nick's the one getting a love interest right? Not Greg? It's about damn time because all the sullibacy out of Nicholas was leading me to believe he was gay.

10. Chadini

Chadini Witness

We know Nick gets a love interest? I missed that...where was that?

11. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Yeah.. I was fighting between "Go to Hell" and "Epiphany", but tv.com said Epiphany, so I went with it.

And I actually haven't heard anything about Nick getting someone. The only think I've heard is how Eric wants Greg to have one.. but thats all I heard...

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Actually we'll be seeing more of Grissom, not only our Vegas/CSI, he's doing a crossover with Anthony LaPaglia, on "WAT" and also a CSI/NY with Gary ;) which sounds great to me! can't go wrong with more of the Grisssom man :p

13. AlwaysGSR12

AlwaysGSR12 Hit and Run

Thats why I hate Grillows fans. They always read too much into the spoilers they want to come true. Fairytales don't always have a happy ending. I think GSR is not coming to a close, rather a standstill. It makes less sense to go through all that, and even having Grissom admit he loves her last season to end it so horribly like the way you guys are saying it will. I agree, alot of the stories you see on fanfiction are GSR, I was just on that site and the first seven were GSR, :devil: the rest just team stories. It is def. not why ratings went down. :rolleyes: Believe what you want, I'm ending this with I'm just going to see what happens. Now I have to go to my GSR safe haven because there I can bash other ships like you bash ours here. :mad:

PS: Sorry this really didn't have anything to do with spoilers, I just had to defend myself.

14. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

AlwaysGSR, you can't narrow it down to only Grillows/Purejoy fans. Take your ship debate to the other thread.

Desertwind, where did you hear about WP doing a crossover on CSI: NY? *SQUEE*

15. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

It was one of the fist spoilers I read on this site. I'll have to search to find it.

So I sent my friend to this thread to read the spoilers and she had the follwing idea:

LLK'sFriend (10:17:10 PM): Or maybe she's an intern/trainee like Natalia is on Miami.
    chanslover1 (10:17:34 PM): oh... maybe
    LLK'sFriend (10:18:04 PM): I mean, there's not much known about the character, so you could pretty much speculate anything.
    chanslover1 (10:18:51 PM): yeah
    chanslover1 (10:18:56 PM): I like the intern idea.
    chanslover1 (10:19:09 PM): You should sign up on talk CSI and share that theory.
    LLK'sFriend (10:19:14 PM): Which is why Catherine would be leading her around the lab...
    LLK'sFriend (10:19:20 PM): Eh, you could share it for me lol
    chanslover1 (10:19:20 PM): Indeed.

(Chanslover1 is me in case you didn't grasp that...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.