The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I posted this over on the love thread on Tv.com but in Boom Greg makes a remark on some evidence in case, in which poor Nick is a suspect in!!... He got to take a look at "Nick's little soilder's"! If that's not intimacy, I dont know what is!;) lol

2. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Thanks for those links Twins! I've been searching for the first site for awhile and it always comes up as something else, which confused me cause so many people refered to it! lol.
    And, yeah, it is really interesting how we learn about Greg's girlfriends...I feel like I might have had a dream about this last night...who knows...maybe that's why I didn't sleep so well, cause Greg had a gf. hehe.

3. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

I read the spoilers, now I am not pleased :mad:. They (tptb) lost all respect that I had for them, even though it was a small amount. Great...another Sara clone? >_>

As for twins ordeal, I am usually polite on boards, but if a troll annoys me, they get insulted, usually quite harshly :3. But I would never think of doing that on here ^^ :p

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Best way to get rid of a troll is to ignor it, all they want is attention and if you get angry and insult them, they win...IMO.

Welcome all the newbies, it's nice to see the Love spreading.

5. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Hay lads and ladetts of the love... I am in the process of making a new video_Or that is I'm trying to do. Sadly because of my continual fight with my windows movie media its not happening.. As soon as I can and have it working better, it will be up on my youtube site....

Welcome all the newbies, it's nice to see the Love spreading... I also agree.

6. michaelchance

michaelchance Victim

I've belonged for a while, I've only just getting enough spare time to consder posting here at all :) Not sure how much I'll post though as I tend to go through periods of lurking.

7. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Yes I'm a fan!!! Woooooohooooooo Sabres ROCK!!!

Is sooooo glad tv.com mods have let you back Twins!!! And welcome all newbies!!!!!
    As for the new spoilers I pray to God they arent true!!!! Stupid writters are making me so angry!!!!! :mad: :mad:

8. lil_love_fan

lil_love_fan Hit and Run

Okay, first off, welcome michaelchance ! And I know what you mean about periods of lurking, for I also have a bad habit of it :D.

And only_true_love , our Sabres kick butt ;)! We can do it without Briere or Drury: I have faith! Wait a second... this isn't a hockey thread! *pokes self with marshmallow roaster* :rolleyes: I really have to stay on topic :eek:!

Oh yes, twins , I got your emails, and I know what a pain Vista is! It seems like a nagging 4 year old asking me constantly: "Are you really, really, really sure you want to do that?" :lol: I'm just happy that you figured it out and are dedicating it to me! Thanks a bunch! :D

And I just remembered that I already asked for sites for clips and you gave me those same answers! I'm sorry for making you repeat yourself :(. What I meant to ask was if anyone knows of a specific clip where it shows a sky view of Vegas at night all lit up. I know that it usually is in one of the cold openings, but so far I haven't been able to find one, for the video I am trying to make has a city-light motif.

And all the spoilers about the new person kind of remind me of a certain fanfic, Collateral Damage by NicksAngel. It has the whole jealousy factor we are going for, and it also is a crossover with NCIS. It really is a good read, but not yet finished. :(

9. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Yeah, I'm usually very polite too. Only once did I get angry at someone on the CSI wiki because they were putting down The Love, if I recall correctly. That was a couple of months ago. It just annoys me when people are not open minded enough, and something like The Love just can't happen on the show, for no other reason than it just can't. Those people annoy me, though I try to stay nice. Sometimes you just have to bare those teeth, growl, and point out how wrong they are.
    Speaking of songs and videos, I heard a great song on the radio yesterday that I thought would be perfect for a video. Of course, I forgot what it was and I don't make videos. But if I hear it again, or if I hear another good one, I'll be sure to pass them along for anyone who's looking for video ideas.
    And, you'll never guess what I saw today?!?! As I was walking down the street, I saw, I swear to God, an official looking black SUV that had a window sticker in the back that read: "Crime Scene Response Unit"!!!! That made me happy! hehehe, real life CSIs, way cool!
    OK, enough posting. I'm off to find some good fanfic to read for the rest of the night or to watch True Vinyl. Bye all!

10. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

:p So, watching reruns on Spike gives me something once in a while. Being that I've never heard anyone talk about it, I'll bring it up!

Now, in an episode titled 'After the Show,' there's a teeeeeny scene where Nick says something about how that if Greg solved the case, he'd be happy.

Not exactly what was said, but it was nice, :D, so I thought I'd share that, though I don't doubt that the majority of you knew about it.

11. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

They've taken CSI off here in Australia, are running repeats of CSI:NY and Miami, and moved Torchwood to 12am. Not a happy shipper, me. Trying to work out which network I should visit on the weekend to deposit rocks through the windows (4 of the 5 major networks have bases in my home town).

Oh yeah, thought I'd relate a dream to you. Well, before I was rudely interupted by my alarm to get ready to go to work, I had a dream that was basically a Torchwood/CSI crossover and featured James Marsters character of whom we do not have the name of yet. Basically, Marsters character and Greg were very hot and heavy, while Jack romanced Nick. Then these murders started happening and Torchwood were the suspects, Nick and Greg decided to help them but ended up against a wall somewhere... not knowing the other two were watching. Said other two decided to join in the 'discussion' and... *throws clock out window*

Okay, so maybe I'm not such an unhappy fangirl. My dreams are getting me through... oh yeah. Never did find out who was killing all those people. It was an alien, I know that... god I hate my alarm....

12. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Clarrisani, your dream was muuuuuch better than my last. Even thinking about it makes me wanna cringe - I do believe it was verrry Nick/Sara centered. -shudders-

And now I'm off to watch QAF, which I am missing. D:

13. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Suckerforasmile a Nick/Sara dream is not a dream, it's a NIGHTMARE! lol And here's the scenes from "After The Show."

First Greg sticks up for Nick with Catherine:

GREG: So, I know Warrick's off. And Sara's pissed. Why not ask Nick to help?

Then later Nick sticks up for Greg with Sara:

NICK: She's got Greg helping her?

SARA: Yeah.

NICK: (rationalizing) Well, the only way to learn is by getting out in the
    field, and if Greg helps find her, I'm okay with that.

I love those scenes, I watched it today too!

QOTU if you hear that song again you can pass it on to me! I've been taking a lot of requests lately. I'm starting to make videos constantly. Like ALWAYS making one at the moment.

I'll actually be adding three videos later tonight. All in the normal places (WIKI, youtube, The Greg Files, etc.) Lot of work! lol

One is my cast one for the tv.com contest.

"Movin' On"

I still don't know if I've won for the previous one yet since they're taking their sweet time calculating the votes!

My next video is "It Ends Tonight" that's the one dedicated to lil_love_fan for sending me some songs!

My last one is "I'm Super, Thanks For Asking!" Yes, from the South Park movie! lol

I'm gonna try to have them up by morning!

EDIT: Making some videos lately, I've noticed something different in "The Hunger Artist."

We all know the famous of cap of Nick checking out Greg's ass, but right before Greg walks away with his noodles they give each other a cute look.

What do you think?

[​IMG]

14. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

You only just noticed that, Twins? Took you a while. Then again, I had the luxury of being the one to go through season 2, so I got to notice things like that. :p

I've been tinkering with Torchwood/Doctor Who videos lately. A colleague gave me a heap of episodes, and the quality of the vids there is extreme. Fan vids I mean. There's one called 'Memories' (Bon Jovi) that makes the videos look like photographs and move around. Wish I knew what program that was, but it definitely wasn't Windows Movie Maker.

You'll have to post the links to your vids into the Vid section, Twins, when you get around to putting them up. I've got a Nick/Grissom vid I need to upload myself... Just wish I had the time.

15. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Hey don't make fun of me? We haven't talk about that since I've been around! lol

Videos section? Here? Yeah, I don't leave the Fort too much. I sometimes travel to the YoBling page and that's it! :p

If I do that, I'll have to link to everyone of my videos to be caught up!

EDIT: lil_love_fan if you go to purejorja.net and download the clip at the end of "Way to Go" when Sara and Grissom are together, that has a longer shot of an over-viewed-night-time-city-lights-of-Vegas! lol You can slow it down if it's too short. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.