Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

OH MY GOSH I CANNOT BELIEVE I LIVED FOR SO LONG WITHOUT SANDLE!! *Collapses onto the sandle thread* I missed this place so much! *Grabs positivity cookie* Gahh, I'm so deprived right now, I've been on vacation with NO INTERNET! *Gasp* It was actually pretty good, but i missed you guys. And now...I have some news...about Sandle moments....on vacation!!

YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I ATE!!!! A PECAN SANDY!!!! *Squees* It was DEEEELICIOUS! MmmMmm =]

Ok, so mostly i just skimmed the last few pages =P but I saw some Harry Potter talk. I read mine from start to finish in 10 hours. *sighs* It was a bittersweet feeling.

]AND I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE KILLED FRED! I cried. For sooo long, it was just...wow. Of all the Weasleys. I mean George is now alone. Its depressing!

Now back O/T :lol:
    I read the spoilers. I couldn't resist! :D They sound AWESOME! I hope that's what happens. And as for the new girl coming...ehhh, I bet we could take her out. :lol:

I also saw we had a new person, but no I forget the name? So, WELCOME! :p

Well, I'm off to shower, *Sandle hugs for all* I'm so happy to be back! :D

P.S. Saw Gregg007, HILARIOUS! :lol:

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Hestia, I'm sorry, I got you down about the spoiler. I don't mean too and I hate it when I see people down. John or Jack or whatever his name is. We don't know what's going to happen. Like greg_Sara_love said, (I hope you are feeling better soon.) We should have faith in Sandles, just we have faith in Snickers.

Last season, I saw one episode (I can't remember which one it was.) There is a few second of GSR, few second of Snickers and few second of Sandles, that what you called CSI that working together to make the fans shipper happy. And Grillows too, they happy to see their favorite shippers are working together.

Hestia, I hope you forgive me for put you down.

3. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Carrie, I so understand you! Sorry for being oT but well...
    I think about Fred and George every day, and I cried, too, this scene was heart-breaking. I wish J.K. ahdn't done it, but it seems as if she'd planned it for a long time. And somehow she also knew that it would be Fred. There were so many people, why my fave character? Why not Percy, or Charlie, if it had to be one of the Weasleys? Would have been sad of course - but leaving George alone behind was tragic and cruel. I started a fanfic about that - if you want to read it pm me and I'll give you the link!

I don't wanna hear all this depressing talk about Sandle! Hey, there will be Sandle whatever happens!
    Right now I love a song by Within Temptation, and it's so Sandlish, just assume that the singer isn't a woman but a man.

Lost in the darkness
    Hoping for a sign
    Instead there's only silence
    Can't you hear my screams?

Never stop hoping
    Need to know where you are
    But one thing's for sure
    You're always in my heart

(Within Temptation, "Somewhere")

I'll post the full text at the Sandle songs thread!

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

It is against board rules to link to fanfiction rated above PG-13.

ETA: Guys, let's keep the HP talk and spoilers in the HP thread in Gen TV & Media please.

5. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

oppsie..im sorry mod...well where's all my friends? wheres all that sandle talking?? why's there HP spoilers?? hehe

i had a dream last night...Greg, sara on a bed...i donth wanna say no more... :devil:

go greggy!! find Sara b4 its tooooo late... :D :lol:

6. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hello my guys ! How are u all ? I missed you so much ... . Glad to be back with you all . I have to read all that I've lost ... I think I can manage !

7. greg_sara_love

hunnie!!! *runs and hugs Dani* i mish you so much...lets talk about sandle... :D..haha i was like walking along the streets, when i look at this banner, it says 'Sandle for life!!' then, i rubbed my eyes and then it says Happy National Day..

urgh..i wanna that banner to say "Sandle For Life!!!" :lol:

8. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

*hugs back* very funny ! Me too ... but we know Sandle is For Life ;) .
    I miss Sandle ... can't wait the next season ... I bet it will be so good ... and I am in the mood for some dirty thoughts ... can you help me ?

9. greg_sara_love

hmm..let see...OK ;)

Greg: Hey Sara! Do we have to go to the scene straight away? Do we have to go right now??

Sara: Yeah! unless you have other plans?

Greg: Hell yeah! lets go dancing first!

Sara: Nope..i need something physical

Greg: Play some sports??

Sara: Lets play some sports in my Denali...what say you?

Greg: But how to play sports in the ca- Ouh!!! we play "The moving car sports" eh??

Sara: Lets go!!!

the others....i'll let you be creative :lol: :devil:

10. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

11. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Dani!! *hugs* great that you're back! Haha love the DT photo story! "when I think about you everything is hard" :devil: typically Greg :D
    Sorry to Mod for being off topic, won't happen again!

12. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hey sweetie ! How are you doing ? Glad you liked the DSPS ... I was in the mood for some dirty stuff .

13. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

*Smiles sheepishly* Sorry mod! Keeping it o/t from now on then.
    hehe loved the picture story, "When I think of you, everything is hard." :devil: Love ittt.

And I loved the dialogue too, Naz All these dirty thoughts :D Makes me all happy inside!

I was watching Who Shot Sherlock the other day. When Sara was asking Greg to get drinks I was yelling "PAY ATTENTION! GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS, ASKING YOU OUT.!! SEE HER!?" But the poor boy didn't listen. Such a shame.

Oh, Kat, My friends across the street have some people visiting and one of the girls name is Katja. I assumed my face was funny when they said her name because I paused for a second trying to remember where I'd heard it before. Then it clicked and I laughed. Not visiting florida now and days are you? :lol: I take your name as a sandle sign anyways :p When a name from the Sandle thread is mentioned I immediately think of Sandle, so it counts! :rolleyes:

14. greg_sara_love

yeah.. i was like cummon Greg! its a date...then, when he turned her down, i felt like my heart sank like a titanic.. :lol:

i think he tried to give a message to her.."Ok..so now you wanna ask me out...You've turned me down and now. i wanna let you feel how i felt when you turned me down"

well...i kinda miss Pau, Del, Eva, Hes, Liff and Kat where are you hunnies?? :D

15. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

I'm right here, hun! How are you?
    Aw I hate this weather, why is it raining in August??
    On the other hand, it makes me think of Sandle...

Just an ordinary day in Las Vegas. It's raining heavily, and only a few people are hurrying through the streets, searching refuge from the rain. A man and a woman cross the street, close to each other under the umbrella. Despite the dark clouds at the sky they are laughing, and an old man stares at them in confusion. Then he begins to smile as he notices how they are holding hands, and he sees that there's something in the way they look at each other that he hasn't seen often. Something he's only ever really seen in his wife's eyes. He hears the woman's giggling, "Gosh, I'm completely soaked through, what's the sense in carrying an umbrella if we get wet anyway? My hair must be a mess." The man stops abruptly, and he turns his head to her. The old man hesitates, he ought to go on, but he stops, too, he enjoys watching those two people. It's like looking back at the past, and he closes his eyes for a moment. The man's voice is carried away by the rain as he says: "I think this a perfect day, Sara. It's perfect because I spend it with you." Tenderly he kisses the brunette woman, and slowly they walk on. The street is deserted but for the old man with a smile on his face...

(Just came to my mind... hope you like it.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.