Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by feenx, Nov 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

Ok Guys you all can call me Angela....
    So I just thought that I would give you all some basic info.
    what most of them have done is a post card or photo from where they live. A note to Gary, just telling him a little about you and why you are a fan. Some have inclued a photo of themself. Others have just done whatever they wanted to do for him. The scrapbook size is 12x12. If you all have any more ? feel free to e-mail me at csinyfan@mac.com or PM me here.

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

We could always have him nibble on Danny or Flack's neck. How about we have him nibble on Horatio's neck. :lol:
    Just being silly.

3. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Sphinx I Would rather have someone nibble Gary's neck...i.e. ME :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: but then thats because I have a MAJOR weakness for that sexy neck..*THUD*

Your not as silly as you think there is fan fic out there with all three options you mentioned. :eek: :eek:

But must admit I am not into the whole Peyton thing she pissed me off to much in the finale. If he nibbles anyones neck in season 4 it had better be Stella.

4. Messers_cupcake

Messers_cupcake Lab Technician

^i would be happy with him nibbling my neck... :devil:

and i would die watching him doing it to Peyton. I agree with you, Fruitbait - Stella is my first choice for him :D

5. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I bet Peyton would die watching him nibble on Stella's neck. I wonder if Peyton will ever be jealous of Stella.

6. Messers_cupcake

Messers_cupcake Lab Technician

^heheh you know i love the idea...

can we have it next season, tptb?? pls!! good way to get rid of Peyton next year... and i don't think Mac and Stella would mind too :lol:

7. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Snickersfan01 thanks for the invite. will check it out in a bit. wait... he's coming to FL!!?? OMG *faints*

:lol: *eherm* *grins*

i dont blame the women for nibbling... they cant resist him :p so does the other girls :lol:

now THAT's a scene i wanna see. actually, i wanted to see it last season :rolleyes: a girl can dream :p

now im torn between two ships again :lol:

8. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Awwww, I'd love seeing Mac nibble on Peyton (even though this is the Gary thread! :D ) From the spoilers, sounds like he and Peyton had been indulging in some Heavy Nibbling in the season opener, right before he hits the airport! ;)

Mac nibbling Horatio? :eek: Well, they do have excellent onscreen chemistry, buuuuut... :lol: Don't know if I'd go there with them!

9. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Yah, I don't mind Peyton. I like her. But for one poorly written scene in the finale, I got no issues with the ME. *shrug* Evs. To each their own.

an' okeedokee, notwithstanding this is da Gary thread. Mebbe I'll see if I have some more Lt Dan pics of Gary and Gina onstage. I posted a few while back, dunno if I have more. I'll look when I get a chance.

10. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Didna have time to rummage thru my LtDan piccies, but I came across an old one, but a lovely one...

Nuthin cheers me up after a horrendous day like Gary holding a hose... (it's one from that series of him on the park bench, but I never see this one as often, so here yas all go then.)

[​IMG]

Enjoy :p

11. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Holy-! :eek: That sis, just made my week. dammit, and to think i'll miss a week or so of gary hawtness. :(
    *sniff*
    *hugs*
    thanks for the pic el, i bet he needs water to cool himself down ;) that man's just hot. :D

12. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

I need water to cool myself down after seeing that...

MJ, I'm glad I made your week - but you know it's only Wedesday right? aww, *hugs back*

Thursday. *slaps forehead* It's Thursday.

er, I knew dat.

And WHADDAYA MEAN anyways? Where you been at? *pokie* Why you keep skippin' out on us? :p whassup?

--ETA

ah, just went to see boogie-mac in Sexy. So. *drums fingers* California huh?

:D have a good 'un hon, fun trip.

13. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

*flails*

Shiiiiiit. He looks scrumptious in that pic, Elwood! Haven't seen that either. I think. Or maybe I have. I was probably knocked out cold the first time I saw it :lol:

14. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

More Wet Gary! Lovin' it, thankee Elwood! :p Can that man get any hotter? Once again, great way to start the day! :)

15. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

[​IMG]

Okay girls, I have him in lockdown, and I'll leave the key, so everyone gets a turn, loving our Sinister Macky.

See ya..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.