Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woozy

Woozy Pathologist

Re: Grissom&Sara #10-Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape

Hey can I be the mascot? Perhaps I could dress up as a roll of duct tape or something :p

Hey Reeble I saw this bike yesterday & it said REEBLE on the side :lol: (well I thought it was quite funny, anyway :p)

2. melia

melia Rookie

shouldn't the mascot be a butterfly?

3. brandie

brandie Prime Suspect

There could be many mascot representatives... duct tape, insects (specifically butterflies), rotting pig carcases and blankets... ;)

4. Woozy

Woozy Pathologist

:rolleyes:*smacks self in the face* - ow! Ok maybe a little too hard :p

How could I forget!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

I must say the spoiler for episode 11 is very interesting. Its nice to hear that Sara remains calm and doesn't get angry like she would have done in season 5. Perhaps its an example of how she is not gonna be doing the chasing, well at least not in an outward way.

6. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Well, Woozy, maybe you could dress up in a butterfly costume and be our mascot? ;)

Shall we break out the speculation squad tonight? Since we're lacking in spoilers for the second half of the two-parter...

SPOILERS
    >>
    >

>
    >
    >
    >

I mean, so far all we know is that there *is* some interaction between G/S in the two-parter, we have the Ausello possible spoiler regarding the threesome... uh, I mean three-way... no, that's not right either... oh, right, triangle. But that's all she wrote, so what do *we* think is gonna happen?

Let's hear it - the weirder and the wilder the better - and remember those spoiler spaces ;)

Edited to add:
    GrissomsBeard, ITA. It's so nice to see strong, focused and professional Sara this season. She really seems to have recovered from the past few seasons of woe and has bounced back with a vengeance. Rocking Sara rocks my socks!

7. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

Did someone say Butterfly Mascot? You mean like this: :D

[​IMG]

8. Woozy

Woozy Pathologist

Do I have to be bright orange? :confused:

9. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

That's so funny Aggie--yeah, that would work :D

Speculation? That's all I do anyway... :D

SPOILERS
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    My theory (or one of my theories) is that Sara won't be the upset one in this whole triangle thing, and the scene will be more about Grissom's reaction to what he thinks Sara's reaction will be, rather than Sara's real reaction. I can see him possibly leaving Sofia right there in the middle of whatever they were doing/talking about and go after Sara, which might hurt Sofia and make her pissed at Sara.

Yesterday I was looking at some clips from the first few episodes of this season, and it certainly looks like they are trying to give the impression that Sofia has feelings for Grissom. The way she looks at Sara in the breakroom in Bodies in Motion, the "go detect" line, "there are some things I'll miss" etc. All build-up. I imagine she thought the dinner meant something, and is pissed now that she understands that Grissom only has eyes for Sara. ;)

Also, I'm glad that in the last eppy Grissom didn't even turn to look at Sofia and seemed utterly displeased that she was there.

10. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Well too I was thinking back to Committed because I watched that episode again last night and there is the scene where Sophia is trying to get the sound off the clay pot/vase. Sophia makes the remark to Sara or Grissom one "We have come a long way.." and then Grissom pulls in saying "Baby" I am assuming that was aimed at Sara but never really paid attention to that before. So there again they were all three in the room together and even then I think Sophia was probably playing for Grissom's attention. ( I know Louise Lombard was pregnant at the time but I didn't think that is why they had Grissom say that line.)

11. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

:lol: :lol: That's great!

What about this?
    Someone wants to play dress up!

12. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

This is an excerpt from the script as written that I got from YTDAW (of course, the final script might not go this way):

WHOA! To me, that's the biggest hint yet that there's a little somethin'-somethin' going on with Grissom and Sara.

edited before i start getting angry email - forensicsgirl

13. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

:lol: Sara looks *thrilled* to be wearing that outfit, I must say :lol:

LSB, I always found that scene in Committed really cute because of the look Sara gives Grissom immediately after he says "Baby" He says it and then he looks round at Sara, and she looks at him, completely amused, as if to say "Did you *really* just say that?" :lol:

[​IMG]
    Baby

[​IMG]
    Is he nuts?

[​IMG]
    Okay, he's nuts, but sooooooo cute...

14. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

Hmmm that is an interesting exerpt MissDee. Sara as I have always seen her anyways I would think would be the type to respond immediately. I would see her always having her pager on hand or nearby in case she was needed. Wonder what she might have been doing to distract her from getting that page right off hand. Hmmmm could she have had a visitor or been visiting somebody. :devil:

15. martini

martini CSI Level One

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.