Who would you want to save your life?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by CSINicole, Jul 28, 2007.

1. CSINicole

CSINicole Police Officer

Re: Who would you want to save you life?

Wow. I have been reading...and alot of people are picking Nick. I would pick all of them, but to amke it fair, my chioce of the list would be H or Eric. H because I just love him*hehe* and Eric because he is one sexy cuban!

2. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Well if i was in danger, I'd be gready and want the whole crew... of Vegas including hodges, just because really lol... Does that count?

3. Nomate

Nomate Police Officer

I'd pick Nick because he might get emotionally involved with saving my life enough to put in the extra effort. Grissom is too calm and collected. I need somebody who will bend the rules and go out on a limb for me. He also knows how terrible it is to be in a near-death situation.

4. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

LOL...I will back you in this thread.....Nick! NICK can come save me. The whole, "going out on a limb" and "bending the rules".....yeah, I can see him do that, seeing he experienced the same....lol, and seeing that hodges is stuck in the lab.....lol! :lol: *cracks me up*

5. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Horatio, though if I was clinging to the side of some steep cliff I would want Eric to save me. Less chance of him loosing his grip :) Horatio's free to save me from a masked gunman any day!

6. Nomate

Nomate Police Officer

Yeah one of the problems I'd have with Horatio saving me from a cliff is him reaching down to grab my hand before I fall. If his sunglasses fell, I don't know if he'd reach out for me or try and catch the glasses. Too risky. :lol:

7. CSINicole

CSINicole Police Officer

*Me falling on Cliff...H majically appers to save.*
    H:Gimme you hand
    Me:Ok!
    H:OH NO! MY SUNNIES.
    *lets got of me!*
    Me:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Flutter_Girl

Flutter_Girl Dead on Arrival

I would want Warrick, no doubt about it, he's the hottest and he's a badass mofo! Plus I could give him a big thank you kiss when it was all over! If I couldn't have him then Nick for similar reasons!

9. Re: Who would you want to save you life?

It's so a tie between Calleigh and Eric...they are my favorites like seriously...and God, they're gorgeous!!! :D

When I'm nearing my forties and I look anything like Calleigh (Emily), I'd be bouncing off walls on a daily basis :D and Eric...WOW, I mean WOW :devil:...I can't find the words...sorry!

After seeing either on of them in person, I'd probably die, but I'd be happier to die in Cal's/Eric's arms than ;)...oh, say have to wait for Horatio to help me since he's busy with his sunglasses... LOL!!! :lol:

10. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

WOAH! No Sara, Catherine, Sofia or Stella on that list? Maybe I'd rather die :lol:

Nah.. I'd rather live so I'd say Grissom. He is closest to the first three girls so that pretty much does it for me :cool:

11. Re: Who would you want to save you life?

Although I'd choose Cal/Eric first, Sara, Catherine, Sofia, and Stella should be on that list...women can so save your life! :) (Oh and anyone that isn't already on their from the shows should be considered, too.)

Please don't die...it'll make me sad :(...even Horatio will put his sunnies away to save you if Grissom doesn't!!!...LOL!!! :lol:

Laters...

Luv yall...

12. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Gil could give me the kiss of life any day of the week

13. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

If I were in danger ... I know that Greg would risk his life for me ! I pick Greg , he's my hero .

14. allmaple

allmaple Judge

the list is just suggestions, you can pick whatever character you want to save your life. even a non-csi or cop! why not? ;)

15. catherinerules

catherinerules Prime Suspect

I would want Catherine to save my life because she is so focussed and wouldn't get side tracked during the crucial moments.