Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

favourite episode of Ryan? I'm not sure, however i agree with those of you who say you like him in season 4 more, I dislike the fact that now he has gambling and problems such as that, and wish it never happened :(

2. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Wow, this is such a great idea. Though I don't if I could handle it, especially if they hurt him. Like if they take him and beat him up or something, I would cry. No joke, I'd be bawling. I don't know if I could keep my eyes open or not. Great idea though! That would make for an awesome storyline especially if we do learn something about his family. Seeing his apartment/home would be quite interesting too :lol:

My favorite Ryan episode is hmm Nailed probably. I bet you weren't expecting me to say that,huh? :lol: Thats such a predictable answer! Sorry but its true, his acting was awesome as always but he was especially outstanding in that episode. I know there is other episode that I absolute love but I can't really name anymore right now :)

3. wolfe_love_2007

wolfe_love_2007 Hit and Run

hi guys,,you're gonna love this article i found of jonathan togo.Here's the link: jonathan togo link :)
    hope you like it.

4. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

wow! that's a lot of new info on our Sexy little Jon!!! and what he said about changing his tv viewing habits!! OMG!! Hilarious!!!

5. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Does anyone know when they'll be done shooting season 6?

6. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Done? Probably March or very early April. It usually takes two months between shooting and airing.

Loved the article - JT has such a great wit. I can see him, actually, in a ratty little apartment with an old TV. Even down to the foil to bring in the picture a little better. ;)

7. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Hey great article - thanks for posting it.....

September seems so far away......

I have been obsessed with this pic....I think I made both an icon and a wallpaper with it yesterday.

gorgeous

8. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Haha that article made me laugh its good to know that he's just like us which he is but that was good. Thanks!

9. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

wow so much has gone on i've been gone all week omg i love those pics of ryan you guys :) and i have to say that orange is DEFINITLY ryan's color! :) omg i was flipping through the channels on my t.v and i saw the guy who played Aaron Jessop on Extreme Makeover Wedding Edition i'm not sure but he looked like he was possibly gay cuz of his outfit and the fact that he was a cast member on that show but his personality wasn't gay at all anyways i just wanted to point that out. ooooh i can't wait till september 24th!!!! :) season 6!!

10. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Yay! Me too! That is definitely on my season 6 wish list...

I also agree with all the people who didn't like how they made Ryan act like a jerk. It sucked having to see hin like that (actually, I haven't seen all that much of season 5, but I know what you all are talking about). Hopefully he'll learn his lesson, like you guys said, and he'll be the Ryan we know and love. Emphasis on love... ;)

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

that pic!! OMG!! that's a good description for it because he is so gorgeous!!!! i loved that pic!!! and yes i agree. i miss the old Ryan. not only did we lose the real H, but we lost the real Ryan too :( i hope things turn around this season!!!!

12. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Thanks for that link, very interesting :)

13. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I think this season we will get a story arc about Ryan's journey to get his reputation and job back. It is something that should be a great opportunity for Jon to show what he can do. The character was never a bad person. His ambition was his downfall and he more than like became a gambling addict to deal with the pressure of trying to outshine everyone. The desire to outshine everyone was the result of his ambition. He will be a wiser, more mature person as the result of this journey. :cool:

14. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Well said. Thanks for posting that. That is a great way to look at his character last season. Let's hope TPTB portray him that way.

15. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

I miss the old ryan and old h too. i wish ryan had never got into the whole gambling thing but oh well what could one do about it? I really liked ryan in season 3 he was so cute and sweet:) Especially in Shootout he was soooo adorable with the baby.:) Only 55 days till season 6!!! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.