Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

Wow, I'm impressed. Carmine was brave enough to set foot outside his house as twenty some odd (maybe?) fangirls descended upon LA that weekend. And he teamed up with Hill.

Maybe he felt there was safety in numbers? :lol: :p

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

They should have showed up at Big Wangs. Then we could have made a thousand lame wang-jokes and been utterly immature and tried to shove the two of them plus Mr. Elsie into the men's bathroom (which was handily labeled "Cocks") for a photo-op. :lol:

I'm sure he's not as brave as he'd like us to think--he could have used our itinerary to plan his weekend so that he'd know we were on the other side of town when he was out and about. :lol:

3. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

WOW! Hot pics, nice find lookaboomerang! So that hot little number and the equally hot Mr. Harper were in the area last weekend.... HMMMM, they could have indeed made an effort to meet up with us at some point and perhaps have some Wangs, or go on that Godforsaken 'hike' in Griffith Park. I can't speak for lookaboomerang , but I wouldn't have whined so much if that eye candy were there. :lol: Put those 'guns' (by that I do mean arms) to the test and carry me to the observatory! :lol:

4. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Yay! The hairy chest is back!!! * happy dance* And c'mon ladies, surely it's too much of a coincidence for him suddenly to be wearing a white shirt?? After all that we've been saying??

And isn't it just lovely to see him looking so mighty fine after such a long absence *slides off chair*....

lookaboomerang you're a star :D

5. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

Wow 10 days in hiloday and you guys start a new thread :D
    Great, we have the 16th thread now :)

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Actually, I think that was Thursday night, so we were out and about, just not at Avalon. That was the one we lived close to but never went to last summer, right? I've never been. $20 cover is yuck (not that Carmine or Hill had to shell out, I'm sure :lol: ).

Have you seen the hats? :eek: The best thing that man could do would be to take fashion advice from this thread...we know what looks good on him. :devil: ;)

7. Danistheman

Danistheman Prime Suspect

:devil: NOTHING ZERO ZILCH NADA :eek:

8. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

Yep I'd more than agree with that normally.....but, hey....the guy must have to go to the market occasionally or he's gonna starve. Not saying he'd get back in one piece wearing that delectable white shirt though :rolleyes:

9. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

You forget, he's a smoker. He'd have been whining that sweet ass off along with you b*tches. :lol:

10. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Yeah, but he was talking up his time at the Y last summer before S3 opened. But even if he was as whiny as those two were, I'm sure that Thumpy and lookaboomerang would have been happy to keep him occupied in the bushes until you got back... triple-wrapped ;)

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: But would you have been more sympathetic to his whining, or would you have made fun of him equally hard? :lol:

12. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

^ I probably would have been harder on him. I love Drama Queeen Danny and to watch the real version lose his shit over a hill being too steep for his smoke-filled lungs would be just plain HOT. :lol: Call me a sadist, but I speak the truth. :devil:

13. Danistheman

Danistheman Prime Suspect

It's not the smoke-filled lungs that would make him out of breath, it would more than likely be the submarine he's got in his trousers http://editorial.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx#Type Carmine Giovinazzo into the search box and it's the very 1st photo (Verizon Wireless Feb 9th 2007). :eek: :devil: :eek: :devil:

14. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

:lol: Amen sister! We would have gladly kept that man occupied in the bushes while the rest of you guys finished the 'hike'. :devil:

Keeping that in mind, if he were as whiny as lookaboomerang and myself, and he got too hot, he would have just whined and taken his shirt off and the other articles of clothing would just 'mysteriously' follow. OK, so maybe the other articles of clothing being taken off were in my dream and he wouldn't have done that. But seeing that this is my dream, the man is naked on the hike. :lol:

15. Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi Hit and Run

Oh wow, look at the bulge! I wonder if that's what I think it is. :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.