House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Tinkerbell, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Re: House # 2 "More addictive than Vicodin"

^tv guide mag? I really should get teh latest one then :p

btw, i have posted some spoilers in the other foldie so if anyone's interested... :D

hmm... ok... but ugh... like i said, before, its overcrowded if they keep four/two new peeps on the show. its already complicated as it is :rolleyes:

2. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

The new 5 additions to the show are: Olivia Wilde ('The Black Donnellys'), Peter Jacobson ('The Starter Wife', "Transformers"), Kal Penn ('24', 'Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle'), Edi Gathegi ('Lincoln Heights') and Anne Dudek ('Big Day', 'Bones').
    It looks like now that there are plenty of new characters maybe next season won't be so House centered as the previous ones.

And Emmy nominations: best drama series,best lead actor Hugh Laurie and best guest star David Morse as Michael Tritter.

3. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Sorry for double posting...

Survivor: Princeton-Plainsboro: To replace Cameron, Chase and Foreman, House is going to invite 40 newbies to join his diagnostic practice. He's going to pit them against each other until he finds ones he likes. Exec producer Katie Jacobs pointed out that while all the candidates are creditable physicians, what appeals to House might not necessarily be medical bona fides. She noted, "He might be interested in a veterinarian...or just someone he can't get a handle on." For example, the new guy played by Peter Jacobson appeals to House because his years of experience in the plastic surgery field give him insight into human behavior and psychology.Duck Hunting: Omar Epps, Jennifer Morrison and Jesse Spencer all appear in the early episodes, but it seems that House may see them only in his head. Chase and Cameron are in Arizona at the start of the season; Cuddy is pissed at House (duh); Foreman is doing diagnostic work at Mercy. Wilson accuses House of feeling guilty about losing his pet ducklings—now promoted to duck status, of course—and I got the impression House may be a little crazier than usual without their moderating influences. Cameron, Chase and Foreman will definitely return to the Housian fold but not immediately or gratuitiously.Eroticism, Yay! Robert Sean Leonard disagreed with a reporter who suggested House was unlikable and, "at the risk of spreading rumors," he said Wilson finds appeal in House's many attractions and positive attributes, which he then listed in depth. Katie Jacobs also promised a "beautiful makeout session" for Cuddy sometime this season—I personally intend to hold her to that

4. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

ugh.. too many peeps in my opinion X_X

ooh... i just found out that Lisa E. cut her hair (shoulder length, less curly *sniff*) and Jennifer M.'s hair is blonde (her natural color)... i think thats what theyre gonna look like this season *shrugs*

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I love House!! I'm a big Huddy fan!! And the upcoming Fourth Season will definitely feature some Huddy according to the spoilers...

Anyway, I regularly browse through hellomagazine.com and found these articles on Hugh Laurie and so I wanted to share them with fellow House fans:

Hugh Laurie on a motorbike

and

Hugh Laurie at the Fair

Enjoy reading!! :)

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

mandy *swoons* welcome to teh Huddy club :p let's see if the spoilers are right :p you know writers :rolleyes: always has a twist somewhere.

thankies for sharing that wubly articles too ;)

7. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hey MJ. Nice running into you here. :D Yup, you're right about those twists and...turns. :rolleyes: Go HUDDY! :lol:

As for the articles, you're welcome. I posted those as well at the Huddy site at LiveJournal. Check out that site. It has good content. Click on this

8. nuttynickyxx

nuttynickyxx Witness

hi, just wondering, is there a video anywhere online of hugh and the rest of the cast at the TCA?
    thanks
    xxx

9. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

here here! XD i think i found another shippy buddy here :p thanks for the article!

nuttynick i have no clue where to watch it... but i saw a lot of pics.

10. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

No biggie MJ! :D

I haven't seen any videos of the TCAs but I've seen lots of pictures over at LiveJournal.

11. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^can ya send me a link (via PM)? i cant seem to find em. *sniff*

12. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

They could just be doing this so people don't hound them during their wedding. :rolleyes:

14. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Well, I wish them luck and happiness in whatever they do. Maybe they will say together and just not get married like Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell.

15. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

*is shocked*
    wow... so it's off. well... *sighs* good luck to em both.

thanks for sharing teh news ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.