The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by vegaslights, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gibbsgirl

gibbsgirl Victim

Re: The NCIS Thread!

Hey guys, new here! I was directed here by abc so thanks abc! ;) Okay to the topic at hand, I like Ziva, i think she is a great addition to the cast and i love her little zivaisims...the way she gets common sayings all messed up, hilarious! :lol: As for a realtionship between Tony (who i love BTW, just not as much as I love Gibbs ) and Ziva I am all for it. They have great chemistry. But I to agree that it is just to soon since Kate and I am sure that TBTB realise that.

I think that the only reason Gibbs rides Tony so hard is that he reminds him of himself years ago and knows that he has amazing potintal, if he would just stop goofing off so much! But that is what we love about Tony, his boyishness and cockiness! :p As for Chip...he's...diffirent. Almost like an emotion devoid clone :eek:. Give him a little while with our wonderful Abby and maybe some of her vibrant personality will rub off, :devil: maybe even get him to shave that hideous "dirt" on his lip! :chringes::

I loved tuesday nights eppy, the kid was amazing. Such a good actor. Loved the mini-gibbs thing and he really was. And I feel sorry for Tony to, it seems that any woman that hits on him winds up being involved in the case they are working on. Poor thing!

GG

2. RBC

RBC Coroner

That's what I think too. It's also sort of said in the fourth episode of season 1, when they're on that ship with the "old Tony" that worked first for Gibbs.

3. shane2

shane2 Prime Suspect

I think NCIS is one of those shows that gets better with time. I really couldn't get into it when it first came on but now I don't miss an episode. I wasn't sure about Ziva to start with I really liked Kate. But she is really becomming a part of the show and I enjoy watching her and Tony. Chip though I can't see a place for him.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Don't worry everybody Ziva and Tony are not hooking up or sleeping together. From episode description Tony and Ziva go undercover as a married couple. They are forced to act like they are married when they discover that their hotel room is being monitored by infra-red technology. From the previews them rolling around in the bed is all fake and they are imitating it. There maybe a kiss to keep the gag up because being married isn't there kissing especially when you are being monitored. And once again Tony and Ziva are not hooking. I hope this makes people happy.

5. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

It makes me happy! Thanks Flower... and welcome to the thread!

6. Islandgirl

Islandgirl Police Officer

Great episode!! My favorite of this season, maybe my fave ever. The whole set-up reminded me of something out of one of those 80s mystery/romance/comedy shows, like "Scarecrow and Mrs. King" or "Remington Steele." And I have to say. . .as much as I liked Kate, I really don't think she could have pulled off this kind of assignment with the same panache Ziva did. Loved the competing FBI agents.
    I liked how pissed Tony got near the end. He was really kicking the stuffing out of that guy who'd been beating up on him. And I liked how everybody rallied round him at the very end. Loved the Marine tribute, too.

7. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

I loved the episode. However, I couldn't help but think about how I would have killed for this episode running LAST season so it could be Tony and Kate in the hotel room.

However, I loved it and it was well done. Even Chip was able to be helpful.

Oh, and enough already with Gibbs and Lauren Holly flashbacks!! Enough already, we know they were involved.

8. RBC

RBC Coroner

I thought the episode was great. NCIS is definately the show with the best new season. I'm starting to not miss Kate. I love Ziva.

9. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

I missed the EP :( This makes me wish I could buy it off of Apple's iTMS.

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Well, xforce11, you can now purchase on Demand NCIS from comcast!!! It's commercial free as well!

11. RBC

RBC Coroner

Is NCIS gonna be on dvd? I surely hope so.

12. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

I have Time Warner :( That is the bad thing about NBC & CBS they went through propriatary systems. Meaning if you don't have satalite or comcast you are out of luck. with iTunes anyone can purchace.

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

You would think NCIS would have it's first season out on DVD by now. I'll check Amazon.

xforce11, I purchased a episode of "Night Stalker" from itunes, and the quality was ok, but it was not that great.

14. RBC

RBC Coroner

:(
    No NCIS for 2 weeks
    :(

15. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

I know! I'm a HUGE country music fan, but I'm still disappointed that they chose the CMA's over NCIS in the middle of November sweeps...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.