CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

at this point i'm so confused by the Speed returning thing (which i want fullheartedly) that i don't care what happens anymore. just as long as the writers don't screw it up!!!

2. CSINicole

CSINicole Police Officer

OMG! H HAS A SON???? WITH WHO?? AHHHHHH! I NEED MORE! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

They haven't let us know who the mother is. We don't know if it is an ex-wife or former girlfriend. I can't picture Horatio having a one night stand. This is surprising considered he never seems to be able to make the first move when it involves a woman.

4. calleighandjake

calleighandjake Hit and Run

Sphinx said:
    They haven't let us know who the mother is. We don't know if it is an ex-wife or former girlfriend. I can't picture Horatio having a one night stand. This is surprising considered he never seems to be able to make the first move when it involves a woman.

Haha. That's so true. He could have a gun pointed at his head and he wouldn't even flinch but he doesn't even have the nerve to ask someone out? :lol:

5. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

As I understand the backstory, Horatio's ex-wife is/was a NYC Prosecutor.

If that were true, H would most certainly be aware of any pregnancy (and we presume he can count).

Even in Miami, he's not that far out of the NY loop. "He knows lots of people in NY", as he says.

Plus, he definitely knows Mac Taylor and his team. That scenario isn't remotely plausible.

Hope they can do better than that!

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I know this is probably SO far fetched but I always thought that they could tie in 'Miami' w/ 'New York' by having Mac's stepson (the one his ex gave up for adoption) being Horatio's. After all, H originally came from the NY area. Probably not, but the scenario would be cool to tie them together like that!

7. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:eek: :eek:Mjszud - Probably not likely, but I like the possibilities that scenario could generate.

8. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

mjszud, that story isn't any less plausible than the dead coming back to life. that would be really interesting if that happened...

or maybe H didn't know the kids mother. maybe he made a "deposit" in a "bank" and the kid found a way to find out who he was.

9. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

It could be interesting. We may have a character who doesn't flinch when a gun is held to his head, who can't make the first move when is comes to women but could have possilbly made a donation to a sperm back. That sounds about right. Although I can't see fathering children he would never see, I could see him wanting to help women get pregnant. I wonder what Horatio would do if an ex-girlfriend wanted him to father her child. Could you imagine Yelina's reaction? She might be speaking a lot of spanish under her breath.

10. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:devil: Please, don't let it be a "bank deposit"! That's as bad as Speed's resurrection!

11. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Super H's son was adopted by Jonathan and Martha Kent in the town of Smallville. He was given the name Clark and seems to have the same abilities as his birth father.

12. Painted_Shadow

Painted_Shadow Witness

:lol: For some reason that struck me as hilarious, especially if it ends up being true. Only Horatio could put a noble, high-minded spin on something like that...

13. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:devil:Agreed, that WOULD be hilarious, except that TPTB might try it. There are times when we don't want them reading this board. THIS WOULD BE ONE OF THEM. :devil:

14. sarakanne

sarakanne Dead on Arrival

O.K., if everyone thinks that it is alright for the Speedle character to be reprised after all of us clearly witnessed him fatally convulsing in a pool of blood, then why would it be so unreasonable to bring back Alana de la Garza as Marisol? Maybe not this season, perhaps the 2008/2009 season. When I initially suggested this months ago, other posters on this forum thought I was a lunatic because everyone saw her die. Now that this very same scenario might be happening with Rory Cochrane, where is the outrage? Of course, all of these Rory Cochrane rumours could be from the same source that generated all of the "Horatio will die a firey death" in last season's finale. My point however is as follows: this is television fiction and anything can happen. Like Speedle and Marisol, or anyone else for that matter, returning from the dead.

15. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I wouldn't have a problem if they brought back Marisol. Could you imagine Horatio and Yelena if Marisol gave them permission to be togeather. Could you imagine if Eric is the only one who can see both Speed and Marisol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.