Ever Recieved An Autographed Pic From A Celeb?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Catherinesmyidol, Sep 2, 2005.

1. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

I've got one from John Reynolds, who used to be a big motorbike rider in the UK. He and my Uncle are good mates, so my Uncle took me up to meet him, and he signed my ticket.

I could have a few others, but I'm too nervous to send a really fangirly email/letter to anyone! I've written them, just gotter get the nerve up to send 'em! :lol:

Also, does anyone know where I can get the addresses to send any of the CSI cast a letter/email to get their autograph?

2. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

my little brother collects autographs - mostly from football players but also musicians and actors

so far we got Sarah Connor, Michael Schummacher, Jessica Biel, Steven Seagal (for my cousin), Lance Storm, Edwin van der Sar, Roberto Carlos

try http://www.fanmail.biz they have all kinds of addresses with feedback

3. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

I recieved a really wonderful letter from Tracie Thoms a little while back. It was really wonderful. She was so sweet and nice and now we email back and forth from time to time. It was really great of her.

As for autographs I have a box of Captian Crunch autographed by Adam Pascal and Anthony Rapp... I loves it!

4. puppydog72

puppydog72 Hit and Run

5. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

The real (not pre-printed or fake) autographs I have are from:

Carmine Giovinazzo (CSI:NY)
    Howard Shore (LOTR film composer)
    Judi Dench (Actress)
    Sasha Alexander (NCIS)
    Mark Harmon (NCIS)
    Eric Szmanda (CSI)
    Jerry Bruckheimer (CSI, WAT, POTC etc. producer)

I treasure them!

6. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Only signed things I have are 2 tops signed by all 3 of the Goo Goo Dolls from when I went to see them twice at the Manchester Apollo and managed to meet them both times. I've written to Eric Szmanda but I haven't heard back yet. :p

7. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

I met Rick Campanelli (former DJ at MuchMusic) one summer and got his autograph. I also met Ron McLean (host on Hockey Night in Canada) at the Pearson Airport and got his picture and autograph.

He's not a celeb, but my friend purchased an authentic autographed picture of Bryan Berard (NHL player) off eBay and gave it to me (major fan of him). I also purchased another one.

My friend met O.J. Simpson and got his autograph. Eep.

8. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

I wrote to Eric Szmanda, George Eads, Gary Dourdan, William Petersen, Marg Helgenberger and Jorja Fox. Only Marg, William and Jorja sent me autographs back. Jorja's was actually hand written and had my name on it, when I first looked at it I didn't realize it then my uncle said, 'This even has your name on it.' I was speechless.
    I also have an autograph of a hall of fame baseball player and a NFL athlete, but I can't read the names and they autographed a baseball and a football, respectively, so I guess they don't count as photos. I met them, the baseball player was at a big signing in Little Rock and the NFL player was at a big multi-church Super Bowl party.

9. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

I have Autographed pics from
    Eric Church & Jimmy Wayne I made that pic he said it was cool! I got a pic with him also!

10. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Thank you, I'll give that a try!

11. OscarMayerLemur

OscarMayerLemur Police Officer

Try www.movieeye.com signing up is free!

I'm awaiting one from Rihanna and Pete Wentz...

12. CSIMiamiGurl1988

CSIMiamiGurl1988 Witness

August 25th I got an autograph and I got my picture taken with Rodney Atkins!!! He is a lot cuter in person!!! I was so excited!!!

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Well, I have an autograph of this girl who was on Canadian Idol... She didn't win. :lol: But my friends and I went to the show and we made posters and were yelling her name outside in Toronto and the girl's dad heard. :lol: So at the end of the show she was signing autographs but there was a huge line up so we weren't going to bother asking, but then her dad came and asked if we wanted an autograph because he saw us supporting her outside so we got to cut the line. We got some dirty looks. :p

And I plan on getting autographs from guys in bands I like. I WILL get autographs... I hope. :lol:

14. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I used to try and get autographs back when I was in high school (about 20 years ago). I was in the Barbara Mandrell fanclub for many years, and she sent out autographed pics every year. I even sent her an invitation to my high school graduation. She sent it back autographed with best wishes. Also got Louise Mandrell, and a few other 80's country stars - Forester Sisters, Girls Next Door, Lorrie Morgan, The Judds, & Paulette Carlson. When I ordered Lacy J Dalton's last cd from her website a couple years ago, it came with the cover autographed by her, personalized with my name. Also got an autographed poster from Nancy McKeon (Facts of Life) back in the 80s. That's about it.

15. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

I got one from Sarah Michelle Gellar when I was 12. I remember writing the letter and hiding it from my sister so that she wouldn't make fun of me. I didn't even know that you could get autographed pictures from them so when I got it in the mail a couple of weeks later I was extremely surprised.

Also for my last birthday my parents arranged for me to meet Bruno Pelletier (French Canadian Singer I don't really expect many people to know who he is)so I got his autograph.