Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Thank you for the updates! It goes to show how much the spoilers can change (i.e. the title of the episode).

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Your welcome, and here's a hugh web-site IMDB, with the same title! "HARD EVIDENCE" for 8x01, and as all 'spoilers' are, it's all subject to change ;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1041253/

3. AlwaysGSR12

AlwaysGSR12 Hit and Run

Um Vegaslights, thats the title for the new ep. whether or not you know the webmaster. IMBD is not the only site its on. Of course, the ep. description is still subject to change ;)

4. butterflied814

butterflied814 Victim

Sorry to butt in here, but Hard Evidence is not the title of 8x01. It is the title of the new video game, but not the episode, which is where all the confusion comes from. Sites like IMDB can be changed by anybody, and because of that, the information is often subject to inaccuracies. The title of 8x01 is, in fact, Dead Doll. If you think about it, that title makes a lot more sense as a conclusion to the first part, Living Doll.
    /end rant

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I hope the title isn't a hint about Sara...

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I was thinking that too. I'm still confused about where the Dead Doll part comes in :confused:

My thought it is Natatlie that winds up dead since she is the one who made all the dolls.

*just a thought*

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

HMMM, that's two sites that have reported that as the title, and if it is in fact called "DEAD DOLL", [which does seem logical] cite your source, and post it here ;)confusion can easily set in...!

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

If you go to Tv.com and Hard Evidence change to Dead Doll. Use to be Hard Evidence, but that was wrong episode and now, it called Dead Doll.

9. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

So about those games... Jorja hasn't done the names for them in a while and it's so frustrating when you're trying to play and she looks like Sara but sounds like someone else.

Dead Doll... I don't like the sound of that but I'm not worried. I made a bargain with som unamed and nonexistant forces that I'd believe the best for Sara if Harry Potter DH ended the way I expected... the way it did.

10. yamanbaia

yamanbaia Dead on Arrival

more like gossip than spoiler, anyway....

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Csi-Hunt-New/800019261

11. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to the board, yamanbaia. Or should I say Bonjour. The news item you posted was already posted in the CSI Files News Items of this board three days ago. To see other news items, go to the Main Index and scroll down to that section or click on the link.

So pull up a chair, get some virtual snack from the table by the door, grab your keyboard, and have fun.

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Sorry to butt in, too. I just wanted to add to what vegaslight and butterflied814 have said...that Hard Evidence is actually the title of the new video game and it has been confirmed already. There isn't anything that says 8x01 will be titled Hard Evidence and IMDb is a site where everyone and anyone can submit information and editors probably don't even bother to see if the information is right before approving it. In fact, the current title is Dead Doll, although it's still a subject to change. Also, csi-vegas.net is not an official site. It's just a fan site instead and information posted on this site could be wrong, too.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't mind people talking about Sara or GSR in this thread as long as it's related to the spoilers. However, a few of the previous posts seemed both a bit too much and a bit off-topic to me. No offense, but I think you guys would probably have more fun if you move to Shipper Central. :)

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That is all I meant, and it is also the rules of this thread (if you are unsure of the rules go to the first post of this thread and read them) the spoiler thread is to discuss spoilers, not speculation or wishes, If a spoiler pertains to Sara or GSR then OK but all I am saying is stay on topic.

I believe " Dead Doll " could either be about Sara or Natalie, (she was into dolls).

14. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I know that I've read stuff about Jorja's contract and stuff, and I think at one point it was only 5 episodes, then I think someone said she was all in, now I'm hearing that TPTB are looking for a replacement, and I was just wondering if I could get the 'up-to-date' info on Jorja's contract. That would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks!

15. yamanbaia

yamanbaia Dead on Arrival

thanks and sorry, it won't happen again
    i usually only read spoiler topics :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.